PDA

View Full Version : Aboard the Ron Paul Blimp(interview with Trevor Lyman!)

qwerty
12-22-2007, 03:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcaVshJnMXg

:cool:

asmartchimp
12-22-2007, 03:18 AM
I wish we could get real media people to come on the blimp

AlexAmore
12-22-2007, 03:29 AM
I wish we could get real media people to come on the blimp

In the context of what you're saying, "real media" is such an oxymoron :)

asmartchimp
12-22-2007, 03:32 AM

Ok, I wish we could get MSM people on the blimp

Drknows
12-22-2007, 03:33 AM

the live feed the other day had some lady from aviation news. It was a pretty good interview.

Im sure they get plenty of local media reporting on the ground.

speciallyblend
12-22-2007, 03:41 AM
Trevor and Elijah,greatwork;) blimpin

NerveShocker
12-22-2007, 04:15 AM
Great job blimp people! Can't believe you guys had to ride the blimp in 28 degrees.. Blimping aint easy I guess. Weather has been tough, on the crew and the blimp itself(Many weather related delays)... nothing will stop us! Good thing you got those Blimp Jackets for the crew ;O.

Support the blimp! www.RonPaulBlimp.com

LibertyEagle
12-22-2007, 04:56 AM

Wait a minute. I thought the blimp people said that the "media" was clamoring to get on-board. They weren't talking about the MSM? If not, who were they talking about? YouTubers, or what? :confused:

NerveShocker
12-22-2007, 05:48 AM
They were likely talking about the local media... I don't doubt though that they can get some mainstream media person to ride it. Unless there's a rule in the MSM that you can't involve yourself with anything to do with Ron Paul. Sometimes they act like there is.. you should see the youtube video of Tucker Carlson saying he is voting for Ron Paul, its funny how says it so quick only those listening hard would understand. I had to re-play the video three times to hear him lol... http://youtube.com/watch?v=We42ledn2rc
On a serious note I assume the msm media(old media) would want to ride it as much as the local media. It shouldn't be long until they do.. unless my "crazy" theory is true! :P

webber53
12-22-2007, 05:59 AM

TOUCHE'