PDA

View Full Version : Photo Of Blimp Over Salisbury,md

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-22-2007, 12:59 AM
http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2007/12/ron-paul-flies-over-salisbury.html

It also made news at the local Salisbury,MD paper "The Daily Times". Go leave some comments as the more popular it seems the more attention they will give RP.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-22-2007, 01:03 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=63141

This is the link that will lead you to the daily times story. We really need some comments on this!

NerveShocker
12-22-2007, 07:00 AM
Nice picture. In the comments section somebody posted who had never even heard of Ron Paul until she saw the blimp.

Quote:

"Don't feel too bad, I'd never heard of him either until I saw the blimp today. Joe only got a picture of one side of the blimp, but, interestingly enough,the other side says: "Who is Ron Paul? Google Ron Paul." So they're expecting a lot of people not to know!

I saw the blimp first from the north end and then again about a half hour later nearer the south end of Salisbury. My 3 y/o was thrilled to be able to see it!"

~Angie

Heh, this shows that the blimp has a great effect when seen, and is getting us serious name recognition. Look how much the 3 year old liked it :P.. I think the child in us all can't help but love a blimp. ;) We simply have to keep the blimp in the air!

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Check out the Ron Paul Radio live and chat at www.RonPaulRadio.com

CelestialRender
12-22-2007, 07:28 AM
Nice picture. In the comments section somebody posted who had never even heard of Ron Paul until she saw the blimp.

Quote:

"Don't feel too bad, I'd never heard of him either until I saw the blimp today. Joe only got a picture of one side of the blimp, but, interestingly enough,the other side says: "Who is Ron Paul? Google Ron Paul." So they're expecting a lot of people not to know!

I saw the blimp first from the north end and then again about a half hour later nearer the south end of Salisbury. My 3 y/o was thrilled to be able to see it!"

~Angie

Heh, this shows that the blimp has a great effect when seen, and is getting us serious name recognition. Look how much the 3 year old liked it :P.. I think the child in us all can't help but love a blimp. ;) We simply have to keep the blimp in the air!

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Name recognition, and goodwill. Sounds like we're getting what we paid for.

disciple
12-22-2007, 07:34 AM

Quote:

~Angie

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

All the more reason to keep the blimp flying for the duration of the campaign. It is exactly doing what it was supposed to do.

Man from La Mancha
12-22-2007, 07:38 AM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_3Qo-Fn3Eicw/R2wqIGFbPMI/AAAAAAAACuY/deRXFgbRqJ8/s400/Picture+1071.jpg

RTW DC2R
12-22-2007, 07:41 AM
outstanding :)

Ethek
12-22-2007, 07:44 AM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_3Qo-Fn3Eicw/R2wqIGFbPMI/AAAAAAAACuY/deRXFgbRqJ8/s400/Picture+1071.jpg

Lets not flood their board with comments. That one informed post seems like press enough.

NerveShocker
12-22-2007, 08:22 AM
Blimping aint easy. Show support for the blimp! www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Listen to the Ron Paul Radio at www.RonPaulRadio.com

Bradley in DC
12-22-2007, 08:40 AM
Sweet. :)

NerveShocker
12-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Everyone should check out this video theres already a thread about it but I want as many to see this as possible. I also want to keep this thread bumped because we definitely need the blimp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRTDynbHVYQ Tell me thats not inspirational ;)

Help support the blimp!
www.RonPaulBlimp.com

You can listen to the Ron Paul Radio free and chat live at www.RonPaulRadio.com

shadow26
12-22-2007, 09:34 AM

Quote:

~Angie

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

See? The blimp WORKS...it gets people who have NEVER heard of Ron Paul to follow up with a 'Google' search. Keep this baby flying!!!

VicVixvi
12-22-2007, 09:36 AM
One word -- SWEET!

Rebel Resource
12-22-2007, 09:43 AM
This is great motivational stuff.....it DOES represent the grassroots campaign. I hope the Blimp HQ gets a bit more serious in its communications and fundraising strategy, I think we should spam the youtube vids with funding requests. Even though you can't write full web addresses in the comments, that isn't a problem.

I am going to make a thread with all the blimp vids I can find. Back in a sec!

NerveShocker
12-22-2007, 09:45 AM
Somebody just purchased 5000$ worth of advertising for the blimp ;) I guess they wanted a ride.

shadow26
12-22-2007, 09:53 AM
Everyone should check out this video theres already a thread about it but I want as many to see this as possible. I also want to keep this thread bumped because we definitely need the blimp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRTDynbHVYQ Tell me thats not inspirational ;)

Help support the blimp!
www.RonPaulBlimp.com

You can listen to the Ron Paul Radio free and chat live at www.RonPaulRadio.com

Bump this one through the Holidays...OUTSTANDING!!! Post to other forums if you can...

Shink
12-22-2007, 10:00 AM
What's good news as well is that over at http://www.ronpaulblimp.com they say they have extended the deadline (meaning people were willing to continue without pay) and that the blimp will remain in the air! However, this should encourage everyone to push to pay off the rest even more. Let's freespeech our way to the primaries and the Super Bowl.

NerveShocker
12-22-2007, 10:02 AM
Bump this one through the Holidays...OUTSTANDING!!! Post to other forums if you can...

I been posting like crazy! You turn :P

Johncjackson
12-22-2007, 10:18 AM
I was born in Salisbury and lived in that area until a few years back. Joe Albero's blog gets a lot of traffic. I don't see him supporting RP ( I believe he wants Gilchrest out for not being hawkish enough, but i could be wrong), but he is an interesting guy who is a victim of local government bureaucrats.

NerveShocker
12-22-2007, 11:09 AM
Bump for the blimp.

Help to support the blimp! www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Listen to the Ron Paul Radio at www.RonPaulRadio.com

Matthew Zak
12-22-2007, 11:12 AM
We need to keep this thing in the air. Let's campaign to keep it up.

1913_to_2008
12-22-2007, 11:24 AM
Awesome. The blog below the pic tells it all.

NerveShocker
12-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Bump for the blimp.

Support the blimp that will go down in the history books!
www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Listen to the Ron Paul Radio live and chat at www.RonPaulRadio.com