PDA

View Full Version : Hannity and Colmes - Faux News tonight

adpierce
12-22-2007, 12:56 AM
Watched Fox news earlier today... don't know if anybody mentioned it yet, but there was a scathing Ron Paul hater-athon on Hannity and Colmes. I know I should probably avoid watching faux news if I don't want to get mad but I figured I'd let you guys know what was said. Michel Regan (of Ronald Regan genetic material) went off about how his father wouldn't have supported Ron Paul. He also made fun of Ron Paul supporters saying they were crazies who wore tri-corner hats. He said that we won't vote come election time because we're just an internet phenomena. I have never been so pissed at the TV Screen in my life. I actually told him to screw off, fully knowing he couldn't hear me. I rarely lose my composure but I just did. Let's just use this kind of crap as ammunition for voting in the caucuses and primaries... Let's vote not only to elect Ron Paul, but to spite the smug a**hole pundits. I'm sick of being marginalized, I'm a regular joe schmo American... not some wack job. I watch Monday Night Football and enjoy a good bottle of beer. I'm AMERICA... and I support Ron Paul. GET PISSED!

james1844
12-22-2007, 01:02 AM
I hear you...lets sweep those guys in Iowa and New Hampshire.

adpierce
12-22-2007, 01:08 AM
I hear you...lets sweep those guys in Iowa and New Hampshire.

I don't know but watching the TV's blatant bias against Ron Paul is getting me more and more pumped to support Ron Paul... it's as if they have a strange idea in their head that these tactics they're employing to marginalize the good doctor are actually working... it's clear they're not. If they were how would Ron Paul be breaking fundraising records? Furthermore how would he have such large rallies everywhere he goes... those fools think this is an internet phenomenon... lets shove this nomination down their throats! Let them choke on their own words for all I care. RP 2008!

krott5333
12-22-2007, 01:15 AM
AWESOME NEWS!

If we didn't matter, they would not attack.

Theyre on the defensive! Time to push up against the edge!

tomveil
12-22-2007, 01:16 AM
Watched Fox news earlier today... don't know if anybody mentioned it yet, but there was a scathing Ron Paul hater-athon on Hannity and Colmes. I know I should probably avoid watching faux news if I don't want to get mad but I figured I'd let you guys know what was said. Michel Regan (of Ronald Regan genetic material) went off about how his father wouldn't have supported Ron Paul. He also made fun of Ron Paul supporters saying they were crazies who wore tri-corner hats. He said that we won't vote come election time because we're just an internet phenomena. I have never been so pissed at the TV Screen in my life. I actually told him to screw off, fully knowing he couldn't hear me. I rarely lose my composure but I just did. Let's just use this kind of crap as ammunition for voting in the caucuses and primaries... Let's vote not only to elect Ron Paul, but to spite the smug a**hole pundits. I'm sick of being marginalized, I'm a regular joe schmo American... not some wack job. I watch Monday Night Football and enjoy a good bottle of beer. I'm AMERICA... and I support Ron Paul. GET PISSED!

Another reason for the overwhelming success of the soon to be www.WeAreRonPaul.com! Watch the pundits as they eat their words! :D

RPsupporterAtHeart
12-22-2007, 01:18 AM
I swear to god, we are the only campaign ASKING for them to attack us, lol. They can throw whatever in hell they want at us including air time. When the dust settles, some people that listen to this stuff without knowing may take a second look. The old media is ending, it is time for the revolution.

jacmicwag
12-22-2007, 01:20 AM
Who knows who the gibber would have supported - could well be Paul based on old school conservative values. Can't wait to wear my tin foil hat at the big victory party next year.

Energy
12-22-2007, 01:21 AM
Michael Regan disgustingly fawns over Huckabee (and Romney) and isn't shy about admitting the floating cross was intentional:

http://www.reagan.com/column.cfm?id=44

"... it was an obvious response to Mitt Romney's brilliant speech on his faith given the week before."

"That ad, one of the most brilliantly conceived and executed commercials ever seen, attracted worldwide attention."

"Huckabee did in 28 seconds what it took Mitt Romney much longer. That's political genius at work."

http://planetsmilies.net/vomit-smiley-9529.gif http://planetsmilies.net/vomit-smiley-9529.gif http://planetsmilies.net/vomit-smiley-9529.gif

Cleaner44
12-22-2007, 01:21 AM
I don't know but watching the TV's blatant bias against Ron Paul is getting me more and more pumped to support Ron Paul... it's as if they have a strange idea in their head that these tactics they're employing to marginalize the good doctor are actually working... it's clear they're not. If they were how would Ron Paul be breaking fundraising records? Furthermore how would he have such large rallies everywhere he goes... those fools think this is an internet phenomenon... lets shove this nomination down their throats! Let them choke on their own words for all I care. RP 2008!

Their tactics do work on the dullest of our population. Those that do not read books. Those that trust and believe anything fauxnews tells them. The foolish fascists. Everytime I hear someone say the Ron Paul does not have a chance to win I know that the media is fooling some of the people. We will win anyway but we must keep up the battle.

Grandson of Liberty
12-22-2007, 01:24 AM
He said that we won't vote come election time because we're just an internet phenomena.

Wow, is he in for a surprise.

(Two actually- the second one coming the day he reunites with his dad and gets his butt handed to him.)

In a country where less than 50% of registered voters show up to vote, he really thinks this "internet phenomenon" and unbelievable grassroots effort is going to fail to turn up voters at the polls? Sheesh- if we can show up at an airport to meet Giuliani, I'm pretty sure we'll make it to the voting booth down the street! Go on Hannity and company- keep underestimating us!

Hopefully, he simply succeeded in convincing would-be non-Paul voters that it's not that important to get out and vote.

driller80545
12-22-2007, 01:25 AM

(Two actually- the second one coming the day he reunites with his dad and gets his butt handed to him.)

In a country where less than 50% of registered voters show up to vote, he really thinks this "internet phenomenon" and unbelievable grassroots effort is going to fail to turn up voters at the polls? Sheesh- if we can show up at an airport to meet Giuliani, I'm pretty sure we'll make it to the voting booth down the street! Go on Hannity and company- keep underestimating us!

Bump

BuddyRey
12-22-2007, 01:26 AM
Something tells me these blustery blowhards are gonna get a big surprise come the early primaries.

Ben Elliott
12-22-2007, 01:26 AM
... it was an obvious response to Mitt Romney's brilliant speech on his faith given the week before."

"That ad, one of the most brilliantly conceived and executed commercials ever seen, attracted worldwide attention."

"Huckabee did in 28 seconds what it took Mitt Romney much longer. That's political genius at work."

How can a dude like a crappy Christmas commercial that much.

noiseordinance
12-22-2007, 01:30 AM
Sometimes I can't believe what the media says about us Ron Paul supporters. It makes me really upset to think that they don't talk trash on meth amphetamine users, or World of Warcraft addicts, or kleptomaniacs, yet the media directly attacks us, calling us nerds and geeks. In fact, I just turned on PBS a minute ago and it was the first time I'd casually stumbled across someone talking about Ron Paul and he was calling all his supporters internet geeks.

This is completely unprofessional to name call like these people are doing. There's nothing geeky about fancying the idea of preserving the constitution. Don't these people know that they are alienating hundreds of thousands of people out there?

I can't say that we'll ever get a "fair shot" at this campaign since it's been a fight against the media the entire time; however, I just pray that the vote counting is fair. That's all I ask for, because I know there are hundreds of thousands of us. I honestly don't see any reason we can't get sweep these polls across the US, assuming everything goes fair.

sunghoko
12-22-2007, 01:37 AM
Michel Regan (of Ronald Regan genetic material) went off about how his father wouldn't have supported Ron Paul.

Not genetic. He was adopted.

adpierce
12-22-2007, 01:39 AM
Sometimes I can't believe what the media says about us Ron Paul supporters. It makes me really upset to think that they don't talk trash on meth amphetamine users, or World of Warcraft addicts, or kleptomaniacs, yet the media directly attacks us, calling us nerds and geeks. In fact, I just turned on PBS a minute ago and it was the first time I'd casually stumbled across someone talking about Ron Paul and he was calling all his supporters internet geeks.

This is completely unprofessional to name call like these people are doing. There's nothing geeky about fancying the idea of preserving the constitution. Don't these people know that they are alienating hundreds of thousands of people out there?

I can't say that we'll ever get a "fair shot" at this campaign since it's been a fight against the media the entire time; however, I just pray that the vote counting is fair. That's all I ask for, because I know there are hundreds of thousands of us. I honestly don't see any reason we can't get sweep these polls across the US, assuming everything goes fair.

There was one voice on Hannity and Colmes among the crowd who did seem to believe that Ron Paul has a better chance than they were giving him credit for and that was Stephanie Miller, Daughter of William E. Miller ... Barry Goldwater's Running mate in 1964. The downside is that she's a liberal through and through so I'm sure the Faux News audience didn't take her very seriously. She appeared very bright and attacked all the Republican neo-cons (even Huckabee) and left Ron Paul with positive remarks... that makes her a stand-up person in my book.

adpierce
12-22-2007, 01:40 AM
Not genetic. He was adopted.

Really... hummm I figured since he was his son he was genetically related to The Regan.

adpierce
12-22-2007, 01:41 AM

Attacks sure are stepping up against Ron Paul... we must be threatening to the status quo.

Driftar
12-22-2007, 01:47 AM
Is there a youtube of this?

adpierce
12-22-2007, 01:52 AM

I honestly don't know.

Ron Paul Fan
12-22-2007, 01:56 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmimTN_s_KI

Talk about Paul begins at about 1:03. Michael Reagan is a disgrace to his father.

Oliver
12-22-2007, 01:56 AM
He also made fun of Ron Paul supporters saying they were crazies who wore tri-corner hats.

I really wonder what he meant by that. Was
he talking about Tinhats or what are "Tri-Corner
Hats"?

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 01:57 AM
That airbag Blankley will be eating his words about Ron only getting 2-4%.

jasonjasonjason1
12-22-2007, 02:28 AM
What a douche.

daikonv
12-22-2007, 02:31 AM
Tri-corner hats are the hats people wore in the 1700's. My guess is that young Mr. Reagan doesn't know too much about his father's planks when he ran for office and that President Reagan had high opinions of Dr. Paul.

Crickett
12-22-2007, 02:39 AM
OOOO that was Horrible! Blankley (great name) putting down Paul's foreign policy when it is IN the constitution. Reagan (who never did anything wrong, to me, I loved him) must be turning in his grave.

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 02:47 AM
I'm gonna personally bitchslap Blankley with a youtube video when Ron breaks double digits in these primaries.

LibertyForAll
12-22-2007, 02:49 AM
Michael Reagan was adopted, and certainly can't speak for Ronald Reagan. My eyes have really been opened since I learned about Ron Paul, and anyone who speaks out against Ron Paul and defames him or his supporters either hasn't looked closely at Ron Paul compared to the other candidates, is just plain ignorant, or doesn't care about the future of America. It breaks my heart to see people attack Ron Paul. It breaks my heart to see what the mainstream media does. But we have Hope. We have a candidate. We have Ron Paul.

Daswiz
12-22-2007, 02:49 AM
I wanna fucking smash Blankely in the face, beat that fucking piece of shit till he was crying.

hawkeyenick
12-22-2007, 02:58 AM
Uh, did that just say that the political pros say we can't turn that money into votes?

hawkeyenick
12-22-2007, 03:00 AM

This is why we do so well. We never say die; this anger just fuels us!

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 03:02 AM
I wanna fucking smash Blankely in the face, beat that fucking piece of shit till he was crying.

Yeah that arrogant fat bastard is gonna eat those arrogant words of his.

Daswiz
12-22-2007, 03:04 AM
Yeah that arrogant fat bastard is gonna eat those arrogant words of his.

I just love the arrogant smug look on his face. God what I would do to have 5 minutes alone in a room with that guy. Some of these "established" neo-cons really get to me.

smartguy911
12-22-2007, 03:05 AM

Hopefully, he simply succeeded in convincing would-be non-Paul voters that it's not that important to get out and vote.

keep in mind voter fraud can ruin all the hard work. I hope the campaign is doing something about that.

hawkeyenick
12-22-2007, 03:15 AM
keep in mind voter fraud can ruin all the hard work. I hope the campaign is doing something about that.

I've said it a hundred times now...they are!

LibertyEagle
12-22-2007, 04:29 AM
I've said it a hundred times now...they are!

How do you know?

JohnnyWrath
12-22-2007, 04:46 AM
I just called him and left a message for him to F$#K himself...his message board has about 300 messages on the entire site...loser.

This person is nobody, I also stated I was a huge fan of his father, but he sucks.

1 (800) 468-MIKE

You can say that thousands of people calling and saying you are wrong is not going to work, but I disagree.

No person supports the messaqe of his father more than Ron Paul.

Plus, this guy is nobody....he is NOT his father at all.

MooCowzRock
12-22-2007, 04:46 AM
I love Stephanie Miller's defense! She brought up some of the good points!

Who knows who "questioned" the fact that he gets more military donations than any other candidate?

MooCowzRock
12-22-2007, 04:48 AM
I just called him and left a message for him to F$#K himself...his message board has about 300 messages on the entire site...loser.

dude, that doesnt exactly help in representing us...that just gives them more reason to think were just a bunch of nutty fringe supporters.

JohnnyWrath
12-22-2007, 05:00 AM
I am so disgusted and angry I couldn't help it....seriously, plus nobody even cares what this guys says. He is nothing like his father....I don't have to like him just because of his bloodline.

His father spoke of smaller government, less taxes, and freedom, and he won over a nation, his son here is a joke.

Look at his poll with only 3 candidates....Huckabee on top....fu$# this guy..seriously.../.he is a joke compared to his father, and I will say it out loud.

JohnnyWrath
12-22-2007, 05:04 AM
BTW after Ron Paul backed Reagan before he had any support....I might call this guy daily to talk sh1t to him now.

wake up
take Vitamins
eat
call to talk sh1t to Michael Reagan
go to work

in that order

voisine
12-22-2007, 05:11 AM
Wow, the Gipper endorsed RP in his congressional runs. RP was one of something like only six republicans who endorsed Reagan in '76. This kid doesn't seem to have a clue about his own father's political stances or history.

Coola
12-22-2007, 06:41 AM
No offense but how can you get mad at people that are trying to make you mad? Seriously, you HAVE to be more intelligent than that. Just stay cool and nod. Or simply ask yourself...

What would Ron Paul do?

Austin
12-22-2007, 06:47 AM
I find myself yelling at the TV on a regular basis, although sometimes it's a.. happy yell.