PDA

View Full Version : The FBI Must Be Eliminated!

rational thinker
12-22-2007, 12:31 AM
This is just ridiculous.

http://www.limaohio.com/story.php?IDnum=47047

Mr. White
12-22-2007, 12:32 AM
I enjoyed the thread title in parallel to your name. Classic.

Luft97
12-22-2007, 12:35 AM
oh wow... That is bad =( Poor man robbed of his life savings... To be honest even if he had gotten it from somewhere else to be considered guilty before proven is just wrong.

RP-Republican
12-22-2007, 12:38 AM
that is so messed up. so much for innocent until proven guilty

european
12-22-2007, 12:41 AM
this prooves once again that we have to give it all to get Ron Paul elected!!!!!

Abobo
12-22-2007, 12:43 AM
That's just sick. You have to prove you earned it even if it's in your home? Fuck them.

I guess that's how much they hate people who do not use bank accounts -- they want to be able to track everyone.

tomveil
12-22-2007, 12:44 AM
Not to thread-jack, but here's another ridiculous story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22361567/

rational thinker
12-22-2007, 12:45 AM
I enjoyed the thread title in parallel to your name. Classic.

So you still want these goons "protecting" us? Even after they ignored the intelligence reports of 9/11 before it happened? We spend millions of dollars each year in taxes to this agency and they are quite mediocre at what they do.

brianbb98
12-22-2007, 12:47 AM
i think its way fucked up how hes guilty until proven innocent. he should get his money back of course. and he is being fucked over

but why would you keep $400,000 in your house? what if it burned down? what if someone broke in while he wasnt there and found it?

i am faaaaaar from blaming this man. please dont think im putting any blame on him. but it wasnt the smartest idea when he could have been earning interest while having it protected.

rational thinker
12-22-2007, 12:50 AM
but why would you keep $400,000 in your house? what if it burned down? what if someone broke in while he wasnt there and found it?

i am faaaaaar from blaming this man. please dont think im putting any blame on him. but it wasnt the smartest idea when he could have been earning interest while having it protected.

I know what you mean but those questions are irrelevant towards the fact that the FBI stole his money.

tomveil
12-22-2007, 12:54 AM
i think its way fucked up how hes guilty until proven innocent. he should get his money back of course. and he is being fucked over

I can think of a lot of reasons to keep $400,000 in my house. When the crap hits the fan, people will still think that money is worth something. (At least for a little while) You can be sure that I'll have a nice fat stash of cash that's easy to get to just in case all hell breaks loose!

PatriotG
12-22-2007, 10:04 AM
News like this just pisses me off big time.
Guilty until proven innocent!

Wait he hasn't been charged with anything
So a more accurate statement would be:

"Sorry Buddy your F&#$%@*"
Thanks for the cash

Either Charge the guy with a crime, or give it friggin back!

FrankRep
12-22-2007, 10:25 AM
This is just ridiculous.

http://www.limaohio.com/story.php?IDnum=47047

No, we need the FBI. Just limit their power.

pcosmar
12-22-2007, 10:46 AM
No, we need the FBI. Just limit their power.

No we don't.

In Ron's words.

Perhaps more dangerous than either of these items individually is what they represent collectively: a move towards a federal police force. Constitutionally, there are only three federal crimes: treason against the United States, piracy on the high seas, and counterfeiting. Despite the various pleas for federal correction of societal wrongs, a national police force is neither prudent nor constitutional.

The argument is that states are less effective than a centralized federal government in dealing with individuals who flee one state for another to avoid prosecution. The Constitution preserves the integrity of states, and provides the means for them to exact penalties from those who violate their laws, and the Constitution provides for the return of fugitives from one state to another. There is, of course, an inconvenience imposed upon states in working with one another, rather than relying on a national police force. But there is a greater cost to individual liberty from a centralized police power.

There is a simple, sound reason to maintain a system of smaller, independent jurisdictions -- it is called competition and, yes, governments must, for the sake of the liberty of the citizenry, be allowed to compete.

The FBI should not exist.

lucius
12-22-2007, 11:28 AM
FBI prepares vast database of biometrics
$1 billion project to include images of irises and faces

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22366208/

Discobolus
12-22-2007, 12:04 PM
it's a crime to hold cash these days...this guys money could have been turned into $4 million fractional reserve frns that the bank could have lent out with interest if he kept it in the bank

IcyPeaceMaker
12-22-2007, 12:57 PM
The Patriot Act gives the President the authority to declare martial law if there is civil unrest, and to use the military to quell same. There will be mass unrest if the election is stolen.

The Save Act allows Bush to declare dissidents terrorists and detain them indefinately.

The new Biogenics is the national ID for government use only (dissidents can't hide).

The Federal Election Commission will shut down Jan. 1, 2008, rendering nobody responsible for fraud in the upcomming election.

Dibold is in control of the numbers.

IF there is an election (which I am beginning to doubt) it will be rigged to high heaven.

Huckabee seems to be the most controlable of the candidates, and it will likely be awarded to him.

Am I alone, or does this scare the hell out of anyone else?

If they are successful in stealking my country, it means war for me and all likeminded patriots. I will use stealth, moles, and force of arms to take my country back.

Folks, George Bush is comming and HELL is comming with him. Genocide is likely in store for many of us. Die fighting not on your knees.

rational thinker
12-22-2007, 03:48 PM
Maybe I shouldn't have been so blunt in stating we should eliminate the FBI since many people on here look at them as their saviors, but there is no doubt that they are evil and overpayed bastards.

IcyPeaceMaker
12-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Maybe I shouldn't have been so blunt is stating we should eliminate the FBI since many people on here look at them as their saviors, but there is no doubt that they are evil and overpayed bastards.

Anyone with a brain & memory knows that.

Carson
03-16-2008, 05:39 PM
First the government comes up with the thing that they don't return money people find because it may have been related to a drug deal.

Now this.

They used to tell us as children to turn in money we find.

This country is no longer a country.

I just heard the Secretary of the Treasury Paulson say he would protect the banking system at all cost. He is going to protect the bankers dancing in their banks and the stock market people that clap and dance up and down like they have just pulled off the scam of the century when it closes.

Every dollar they use to bail out the banks and corporations is coming from the little guy with out his knowledge. Many have not been born yet and have no representation. Wasn't there something in the United States Constitution that protected people from that?

When did this country become for the banks at the expense of, We the People"?

We are also second rate after the corporations?

Maybe second rate is overoptimistic.

Carson
03-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Maybe I shouldn't have been so blunt in stating we should eliminate the FBI since many people on here look at them as their saviors, but there is no doubt that they are evil and overpayed bastards.

The FBI seems to be letting public officials openly aid and abet illegal aliens.

Not only that the Revolutionaries in the government that are doing it are sworn officials and go where few criminals have gone before and brag about it in the newspapers!

Unspun
03-16-2008, 05:45 PM
what if it burned down? what if someone broke in while he wasnt there and found it?

Never heard of a fireproof safe? And, putting it in a bank makes it that much easier for the feds to get a hold of it.

sophocles07
03-16-2008, 05:54 PM
God that's ridiculous.

The FBI is a dangerous joke of an organization.

torchbearer
03-16-2008, 06:11 PM
The federal government wasn't granted policing powers for a reason. those were reserved for the states.