PDA

View Full Version : Ads on "Coast to Coast AM"?

livinglegend
12-22-2007, 12:29 AM
A pundit from influential DC publication The Hill predicts Dr. Paul will take 3rd in Iowa in this (http://pundits.thehill.com/2007/12/21/ron-paul-will-surprise-in-iowa/) article . He also mentions that there is some unofficial group running Ron Paul ads during the HUGE late-night talk show Coast to Coast AM. These ads reach MILLIONS of people and it might be a great idea for the official campaign to look into buying some of their own ads on this show. But...

Who are the people running the ads?
What do the ads say?
How long have they been running?
How often do they run?

Karsten
12-22-2007, 12:56 AM
I heard one. It was from Nevadansforamerica.org. It talked about how Ron Paul is unique and he's the only thing that will do anything about taxes, the war, and immigration.

RPFTW!
12-22-2007, 12:57 AM
Yeah I heard one from Nevadans for Ron Paul yesterday here in Denver

Andrew-Austin
12-22-2007, 12:59 AM
Great way to advertise. I miss listening to coast to coast.

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 12:59 AM
I applaud that group!!!!!!!!!!

Karsten
12-22-2007, 01:00 AM
They mention "Ron Paul" all the time on Coast to Coast AM though, and I think most of the audience already knows about him. I almost think it's a waste of advertisement, that might be better spent on other talk radio.

aravoth
12-22-2007, 01:00 AM
yeah it's a great ad

Gtex
12-22-2007, 01:06 AM
I heard a Ron Paul ad on Coast to Coast here in Lubbock two nights ago if I remember corretly. Sorry it was late and I just remember hearing it as I was lying in bed so I can't fully remember it exactly. But I remember smiling as I drifted off.

Maverick
12-23-2007, 01:49 AM
Yes, the ad said it was paid for by Nevadans for Ron Paul. I just heard it a couple of minutes ago, and I thought it was a great ad. Way to go guys :)

dircha
12-23-2007, 01:53 AM
I used to be an avid Art Bell listener.

Albeit a good number of these listeners have not previously been actively involved in politics - more than in the general population.

Lord Xar
12-23-2007, 02:07 AM
I heard this ad tonight in Los Angeles.

Funny story. Me and my mother we coming home from shopping and she says "put on coast to coast" and I said "how often do you listen to coast to coast".. she says "every night."
"have you ever heard Ron Paul ads".. "no" she says...

and I am NOT shitting you....

RON PAULS ad comes on right then. PERFECT TIMING!!! ahahahhaha...

Its a really really good ad!

Lord Xar
12-23-2007, 02:09 AM
can someone post this ad?