PDA

View Full Version : Taxes & the Working Class are the key to victory

pikerz
12-21-2007, 11:00 PM
I simply cannot emphasize this enough:

A surge of inactive working-class voters are necessary to put us over the top.

Getting them out is as simple as letting them know: Ron Paul wants YOU to keep ALL of your MONEY. He will eliminate the income tax!

These words are absolutely electrifying to working people.

The main obstacle here is that we must get the message out to people that for the most part are apolitical, and dont go looking for political information without a very compelling reason.

THIS MEANS the TAX MESSAGE needs to be displayed prominently near major places of employment.

I've suggested using truck trailers as mobile billboards for maximum, cost effective impact.

The message itself is viral, but an initial spark MUST be lit.

murrayrothbard
12-21-2007, 11:30 PM
I simply cannot emphasize this enough:

A surge of inactive working-class voters are necessary to put us over the top.

Getting them out is as simple as letting them know: Ron Paul wants YOU to keep ALL of your MONEY. He will eliminate the income tax!

These words are absolutely electrifying to working people.

The main obstacle here is that we must get the message out to people that for the most part are apolitical, and dont go looking for political information without a very compelling reason.

THIS MEANS the TAX MESSAGE needs to be displayed prominently near major places of employment.

I've suggested using truck trailers as mobile billboards for maximum, cost effective impact.

The message itself is viral, but an initial spark MUST be lit.

There is a cutoff though. There is a large segment of the population that actually MAKES money off the income tax, since they receive a complete refund of all withholdings PLUS some (EIC, child credits, etc). :(

pikerz
12-22-2007, 09:36 AM
Yup, but you'll find the vast majority are paying in much more than they are getting out.