PDA

View Full Version : The Establishment's new strategy for stopping RP

max
12-21-2007, 10:26 PM
For a while, I was certain that Rudy was the Establishment's man, with Romney a close 2nd. Then came the Huckabee "surge" and media beatdowns of Rudy and Romney. Now, we are seeing attempts to resurrect McCain a bit while beating down Huckster. What's going on here?

I think I know. The Establishment does not want to push a clear frontrunner because they are all ultimately too vulnerable. They want to keep everybody in for as long as possible.

The plan may be for Huckster and Fred Thompson to win delegates in the south, while Rudy and Romney split the northeast and California, as RP takes a bit of everything with perhaps even McCain collecting some scraps too.

This lack of a clear majority winner will force a brokered convention in which dirty tricks and back room deals will be used to screw RP...AND.....leave us with no time to mount a potential 3rd party run.

If this thing ends up being split among so many candidates and destined for convention....the best strategy at that point would be for RP to start the 3rd party run and skip a convention that is sure to be rigged.

But what the establishment fears most is an early RP win in New Hampshire and perhaps a few other early states.

Shavenyak
12-21-2007, 10:29 PM
I have a feeling that Romney will be surging late...being the owner of clear channel and all.

garrettwombat
12-21-2007, 10:30 PM
I have a feeling that Romney will be surging late...being the owner of clear channel and all.

romney owns clear channel?

rfbz
12-21-2007, 10:32 PM
I predict a Romney surge and a smaller Thompson surge. Giuliani is looking less and less like a major player anymore...could just be my perception though. Huckabe is toast. His support will drop all through next week. Sure seems like we're a little late in the game to be playing musical chairs, I bet everyone wishes they had a few extra months.

Ron Paul Fan
12-21-2007, 10:34 PM
I Predict A Ron Paul Surge Ftw!!!!!!!!!

pikerz
12-21-2007, 10:36 PM
the working class can be roused into a silent tsunami if they are made aware of RP's tax positions.

fedup100
12-21-2007, 10:36 PM
For a while, I was certain that Rudy was the Establishment's man, with Romney a close 2nd. Then came the Huckabee "surge" and media beatdowns of Rudy and Romney. Now, we are seeing attempts to resurrect McCain a bit while beating down Huckster. What's going on here?

I think I know. The Establishment does not want to push a clear frontrunner because they are all ultimately too vulnerable. They want to keep everybody in for as long as possible.

The plan may be for Huckster and Fred Thompson to win delegates in the south, while Rudy and Romney split the northeast and California, as RP takes a bit of everything with perhaps even McCain collecting some scraps too.

This lack of a clear majority winner will force a brokered convention in which dirty tricks and back room deals will be used to screw RP...AND.....leave us with no time to mount a potential 3rd party run.

If this thing ends up being split among so many candidates and destined for convention....the best strategy at that point would be for RP to start the 3rd party run and skip a convention that is sure to be rigged.

But what the establishment fears most is an early RP win in New Hampshire and perhaps a few other early states.

you are right on the money

FrankRep
12-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Ron Paul will not go third party! He said so.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Romney's Bain Capital bought out Clear Channel last week... it is the single biggest "monopolized" fascist move ever in our history... It like owns sooo many news outlets... I couldn't believe it happened...

slantedview
12-21-2007, 10:40 PM
i personally believe a 3rd party run is pointless. it's republican or nothing.

Artsy74
12-21-2007, 10:41 PM
I don't know, I think Mitt's time is almost up too.

He just got caught in yet another lie...

Been a few from what I have seen

Said he marched in MLK march, with his father and Martin Luther...turned out to be a lie

Said he was life long hunter...another lie

Said the NRA endorsed him...another lie

With all that I can't see him doing anything but falling off from here out.

Carole
12-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Also, with no clear frontrunner and all these guys remaining in the race, it also could further dilute the votes and Keep more votes away from RP could it not?

fedup100
12-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Ron Paul will not go third party! He said so.

Not exactly, he said he wasn't planning on it. With so much support and money raised, he would almost have to run third party rather than throw it all away.

If his support just builds at the same rate it has built in the last 90 days, he would be a powerful third party candidate that probably could not be defeated in a fair election. For this reason and your observations, Paul must start planning a third party now, please God let it be so.

Unfortunately, for Paul to win would be the equivalent of a successful revolution and overthrow of the zionist controlled America. I fear they will not allow it and that of course will force the people to either die in tyranny or........

While so many have awakened to their fate, few understand who their enemy truly is.

Ron2Win
12-21-2007, 10:48 PM
the working class can be roused into a silent tsunami if they are made aware of RP's tax positions.
They are a lot more afraid than we are. Congress as we know it is done. They are next.

PatriotOne
12-21-2007, 10:49 PM
It's all just smoke and mirrors to make us think we are given a choice. I've said it before and I will say it again. Hillary is the NWO choice and the rest is just theater to give the impression there is actually an election going on. Do you guys really think that the Republican choices they have offered up is the best the Republican's can do given all their baggage that was sure to come out? Ron Paul is the cog in their wheel. The rest never had a chance to begin with. They are just actors on a stage whether they know it or not.

fuzzybekool
12-21-2007, 10:51 PM
I really don't see any back room deals. I mean I am sure we are all happy go lucky now, but imagine if they tried to steal ron Paul's legitimate nomination from us ? I dare not even say it, except to say that all hell would break loose. The angered masses would make the 1968 Chicago convention look a kindergarten romp.

DirtMcGirt
12-21-2007, 10:55 PM
just recruited two women to our side... also bloomberg will show us the meaning of money bomb so its republican or bust!!!

rothnic
12-21-2007, 10:55 PM
I think with the more equal candidates, such as Guiliani, Huckabee, Romney, and McCain....they will pull votes from each other, NOT the more dedicated voters that support Ron Paul.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-21-2007, 10:56 PM
It's all just smoke and mirrors to make us think we are given a choice. I've said it before and I will say it again. Hillary is the NWO choice and the rest is just theater to give the impression there is actually an election going on. Do you guys really think that the Republican choices they have offered up is the best the Republican's can do given all their baggage that was sure to come out? Ron Paul is the cog in their wheel. The rest never had a chance to begin with. They are just actors on a stage whether they know it or not.

you are exactly right my friend... Hillary is the NWO's choice.... all the rest are just actors... that is what is so crazy about RP... they never saw it coming and that is why they are doing all in their power to stop him... he is the only one who can truly beat Hillary...

FrankRep
12-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Not exactly, he said he wasn't planning on it. With so much support and money raised, he would almost have to run third party rather than throw it all away.

If his support just builds at the same rate it has built in the last 90 days, he would be a powerful third party candidate that probably could not be defeated in a fair election. For this reason and your observations, Paul must start planning a third party now, please God let it be so.

Unfortunately, for Paul to win would be the equivalent of a successful revolution and overthrow of the zionist controlled America. I fear they will not allow it and that of course will force the people to either die in tyranny or........

While so many have awakened to their fate, few understand who their enemy truly is.

You have no clue what strategy means do you.

pickfair
12-21-2007, 10:57 PM
People have said this before, but the dangerous thing about RP running as a third party candidate is that it might, just might split the votes and if we can't get him elected, who would win? A Republican or a Democrat? As much as I emphasize that I don't have any second choices, if it all comes down to an election without RP, I would have to vote Democrat. We can't let this country go to the neocons.

Minlawc
12-21-2007, 11:00 PM
You have to remember that it's not the Republican's time to win the White House. It's the Democrat's turn, it's been this way for a while...

ErikBlack
12-21-2007, 11:05 PM

Bingo ;) A democrat in office will placate the enraged masses who are pissed off about the last 8 years of republicans, but since Hillary is just Bush with boobs it's a safe bet for the invested interests who want business as usual.

Man from La Mancha
12-21-2007, 11:10 PM

I agree, no clue at all. Ron has to spend every cent for this republican run.:p

ionlyknowy
12-21-2007, 11:11 PM
you guys forget... the for the diebold machines are set up such that there is no "frontrunner" It would be too easy to spot the fraud by the average person.

If there is a "they" then they will not push a frontrunner EVER. "They" want all races to be a dead heat.. because all of the diebold type machines are set up such that the candidate that "they" want wins by a 51% to 49% margin.

That is why if you see one candidate rise and break from the pack, then he gets attacked. Then they prop up another guy.

That is why it should be our goal to peak at the last minute when there is not time to attack us or promote another candidate. And we must watch this election very closely and make sure no diebolding happens. ;)

Drknows
12-21-2007, 11:13 PM
They will try to boost Mccain towards the end mark my words.

steve005
12-21-2007, 11:18 PM

bump

Spike
12-21-2007, 11:23 PM
Maybe Bloomberg and Hagel are gonna win, and although their outsiders, at least in Washington they are, they still don't want to close down the federal reserve which is enough for the establishment. My guess is that they beat Hillary and the republican nomination in a close race. That is of course unless Dr. Paul also runs as a third party

InRonWeTrust
12-21-2007, 11:32 PM
After Super Tues Ron will be in or out. We'll have a good idea where we stand by then, hopefully. And if need be, we go third party.

Mark
12-21-2007, 11:33 PM

One word. Bloomberg. He's the one we'll have to beat. They're just distracting everyone until he gets in.

Rebel Resource
12-21-2007, 11:38 PM

This is on the money.

Keep the system rotating, Dems and Reps, Reps and Dems.

It should be interesting to see if the GOP can nominate someone other than a man who is clearly and obviously their most electable candidate without the whole curtain being ripped away and the system being exposed for the elitist pantomime it really is.

stewie3128
12-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Romney's Bain Capital bought out Clear Channel last week... it is the single biggest "monopolized" fascist move ever in our history... It like owns sooo many news outlets... I couldn't believe it happened...

Last year (http://boston.bizjournals.com/boston/stories/2006/11/13/daily49.html), actually.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-22-2007, 12:08 AM
Last year (http://boston.bizjournals.com/boston/stories/2006/11/13/daily49.html), actually.

Wow... someone posted it like a week ago and acted like it had happened recently... my bad..

JohnnyWrath
12-22-2007, 12:12 AM
The way I believe we will get screwed in the end is when establishment candidates drop out and free their delegates. When they do this, their delegates will be able to vote for whomever they want.

We should have tried to get delegates for other candidates we think may drop out, and then they could have switched their vote to Ron when the candidate freed them.

amy31416
12-22-2007, 12:17 AM
McCain. They're smoking out all these chumps to make McCain look better.

McCain vs. Hillary-he might have a chance.
McCain vs. Obama-sssssmoked.

PRIEST
12-22-2007, 12:22 AM
The establishment doesn't care about the republicans. It knows they are all garbage. Ron Paul will be the spoiler.

Hillary and Obama are globalists who will continue the war and allow the UN to tax us. That is just fine with the establishment. Party boundaries mean nothing to globalists.

Mr. White
12-22-2007, 12:30 AM
Wow... someone posted it like a week ago and acted like it had happened recently... my bad..

Bingo... somebody posted it, you bought it. Loving it.

Points for waiting until the second page to use the term zionist guys. I figured a post by Max had to mention Jews or Zion. I've got to say I'm fairly impressed with the sheer breadth of this thread.

Sorry boys, feeling trollish this late at night. I'm the balance that makes the rest of the country think RP's supporters are sane, so don't trash me.

billv
12-22-2007, 12:42 AM
Bingo ;) A democrat in office will placate the enraged masses who are pissed off about the last 8 years of republicans, but since Hillary is just Bush with boobs it's a safe bet for the invested interests who want business as usual.

Hillary has boobs?

Ben Elliott
12-22-2007, 12:43 AM
This much is known. If Ron Paul isn't elected, a democrat will be president. So it seems as though the establishment is silently pushing for a democratic win. I can't see them going head first into a Obama win, because I don't think most people know how he would act as president, so I feel that Clinton is the only one to really beat in this whole race.

A republican besides Paul will never win. The war alone will solve that and the establishment knows that.

free.alive
12-22-2007, 12:47 AM
If there were a conspiracy, it would more likely be to leave the Republicans fighting between each other up to the convention to have the eventual winner going into the general election weak, after the Dem frontrunner (Hillary) has been campaigning as THE candidate for months by that time. This would require the Republican to do in two months what the Dem (Hillary) had months to do. There IS a liberal media bias, there is corporatist collusion, and Hillary IS the candidate of the establishment.

I think Ron Paul is an afterthought, except maybe within the GOP party structure, and the establishment-supporting MSM doesn't see him as a real threat to their hegemony anyway. I could be wrong, hell I probably am.

deehrler
12-22-2007, 01:23 AM
There are only 2 meaningful outsiders in this race. Paul on one side and Kucinich on the other. The rest are in the same tub debating esoteric issues such as religion and leadership. If there is an organized 'they', they will continue to marginalize the mavericks. An early win in a primary will give Paul his only chance at the nomination. If it does not happen, they won't give him a hospitable platform. Being a black sheep is difficult to contend with.

Paul owes little to his own party. They have laughed at him and scorned him. But keep this in mind. In the back of their minds 'they' know the GOP can't win after Bush's legacy.

So if I was 'they', I would concentrate on the Democrats putting up a weak candidate. Smart they are. Or are they?

It would be a perfect scenario for a third party upstart. Weak on the GOP and weak on the Democrats.

Paul has said that he could never get past the logistics of getting on the ballots. But only three months ago, I was shocked in disbelief when I saw that our campaign was shooting for $12,000,000 (I think he was too). Our movement is something that no third party ever had modern history. Ross Perot never had an organization behind him like we do. Can we pull it off?

Whatever happens, I will be following Ron Paul to hell and back.