PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing the best footage for Ron Paul DVD

RonPaulVolunteer
12-21-2007, 10:17 PM
I have all 4 DVDs that have been made about Ron Paul, and I have given out hundreds and have hundreds more here in front of me. But the feedback I get from many people is that they're not very good.

Well I have Apple's DVD Studio and can make some pretty dazzling DVDs, so I want your help in choosing the best footage of Ron Paul for this new DVD. I will keep the DVD short. It should only be a teaser, perhaps 30 minutes at most, and I may end up editing all the footage anyway.

What videos do you feel best encapsulate the message?

I will make a DVD and provide the image for download of course.

parocks
12-21-2007, 11:16 PM
I have all 4 DVDs that have been made about Ron Paul, and I have given out hundreds and have hundreds more here in front of me. But the feedback I get from many people is that they're not very good.

Well I have Apple's DVD Studio and can make some pretty dazzling DVDs, so I want your help in choosing the best footage of Ron Paul for this new DVD. I will keep the DVD short. It should only be a teaser, perhaps 30 minutes at most, and I may end up editing all the footage anyway.

What videos do you feel best encapsulate the message?

I will make a DVD and provide the image for download of course.

Use high quality source footage, all things being equal.
Some can be found at http://ronpaulsource.com

I'm interested in knowing where other high quality footage is. (Some could be found on various torrent sites I suppose). Youtube quality is not DVD quality.

Obviously, some youtube vids are great. We'd love to see the originals, in all their hi-res glory.