PDA

View Full Version : email from my Dad who was supporting Hucklebee

nc4rp
12-21-2007, 10:00 PM
A few weeks back My dad was fairly decide on Hucklebee saying that he just didnt think Paul could win with 2% support. Well i showed him the Youtube video of the rigged phone polls then sent him this http://www.huntingtonnews.net/political/071208-rutherford-politicalronpaul.html

Now i got an email from him today, this is what he had to say:

"I am amazed at the Ron Paul revolution going on in this country. When I was on the plane coming home on Monday I sat next to a died in the wool new york screaming liberal democrat who is going to vote for hilary. Execpt, now get this!!!!, that he stated that if he had ANY IDEA, no matter small that Ron Paul could win he would register as a republican and vote for him in the primaries. Now THAT is some kind of humongous statement !!!!!!!! But he didn't expect that would happen so he has no immediate plans to do that. I just goes to show you how much he is getting the attention of folks who are sick and tired of politics as usual in this country. I, however, AM a registered republican, and had intended to re-register as an independent because I am so disgusted and sick to my stomach of republicans I could upchuck out on the sidewalk of the polling place. I am not going to re-register, I am going to stay a republican and vote for Ron Paul, and am even going to send in $25 to his campaign fund when I get paid again at the end of the month. I have been digesting anything and everything concerning his campaign the last few weeks, and I have to admit I am totally and thoroughtly impressed, not only with his stand on the issues, but also that so many, many people are joining in the movement and that he maybe, just maybe, may have some kind of an outside shot at doing something big. Count me in as one of the troops. Thanks for forwarding me the info. Talk to you later.

"Hes catchin on, im tellin ya!"

-peace

pickfair
12-21-2007, 10:02 PM
Thank you for sharing the letter with us! That is very encouraging... the momentum is picking up as the Iowa caucus approaches, unlike the other candidates' campaigns, which continue to waver on and off. :D

dsentell
Wonderful!

Makes my day to hear such news!

constitutional
Keep pounding and the dam will eventually burst!

sirachman
12-21-2007, 10:03 PM
"Go dad!" Is what I will say for you!

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-21-2007, 10:04 PM
Sweeeeet!!!!

nc4rp
12-21-2007, 10:05 PM
and by the way, im thinking with his sudden enthusiam we may have 1 more delegate in N.C.

Bladestunner316
12-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Awsome!!!

TwiLeXia
12-21-2007, 10:07 PM
haha sweet thanks!!

sure your dad won't mind you posting something intended for just you for thousands of ppl to read? XD

kushaze
12-21-2007, 10:07 PM
Nice

SophisticatedFarmGirl
12-21-2007, 10:08 PM
I'm working on my Huckabee voting in-laws!

Shin505
12-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Awesome, you should send your dad the Austin and Los Angelas tea party rally on youtube. Have his jaw dropping at the sheer size of people that showed up.

LibertyForAll
12-21-2007, 10:15 PM
Bravo!!

transistor
12-21-2007, 10:22 PM
awesome. my mom is a neocon and she said she couldn't support any of the republican candidates. i asked her why not ron paul and she said there's no way he could win...

at least my dad likes him

nc4rp
12-21-2007, 10:25 PM
haha sweet thanks!!

sure your dad won't mind you posting something intended for just you for thousands of ppl to read? XD

That is a good point, and i did think about that for a few minutes. i think he wouldnt care.