PDA

View Full Version : GUYS: All the ATTACKS on RP this week mean RP is WINNING all their iNTERNAL

Falseflagop
12-21-2007, 09:59 PM
POLLING!! If Karl ROve is worried so are the rest, keep pounding the pavement!! These crooks are going DOWN !

chiplitfam
12-21-2007, 10:04 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/122107_potential_hit.htm

pickfair
12-21-2007, 10:07 PM

I've considered this possibility before as well. I pray for his safety.

mmarcman22
12-21-2007, 10:11 PM
Do we need to create a security detail to protect him?

Proemio
12-21-2007, 10:15 PM
I've considered this possibility before as well. I pray for his safety.

The way this is going, they'll miss - and they won't get a second shot, so to speak...

KMA-NWO
12-21-2007, 10:24 PM
I just pray to God that if a hit does go down on Paul that the American people won't stand for this!

fluoridatedbrainsoup
12-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Paul is Dead was no coincidence. I agree with Estulin that it was a cue to any would-be-assassin, to get going. That's admittedly extreme, but any way you look at it, having "Paul Is Dead. Paul Is Dead. Paul is Dead" roll 3 TIMES on the chyron below RON PAUL'S INTERVIEW, does not look good; was no mistake. These sick, demented individuals think they are beyond clever, with their manipulations and subliminals through the Media. But I agree with Ron Paul that this is bigger than a person. It's like a train that's gained so much steam it can plow through eight feet of snow. We've got an awful lot of steam at this point.

pickfair
12-21-2007, 10:54 PM
And one more thing about that Huckabee joke. Even if it was not targeted at RP - which I doubt - it was not a funny thing at all. They praise his wit. He lacks common courtesy.

rory096
12-21-2007, 10:59 PM
Paul is Dead was no coincidence. I agree with Estulin that it was a cue to any would-be-assassin, to get going. That's admittedly extreme, but any way you look at it, having "Paul Is Dead. Paul Is Dead. Paul is Dead" roll 3 TIMES on the chyron below RON PAUL'S INTERVIEW, does not look good; was no mistake. These sick, demented individuals think they are beyond clever, with their manipulations and subliminals through the Media. But I agree with Ron Paul that this is bigger than a person. It's like a train that's gained so much steam it can plow through eight feet of snow. We've got an awful lot of steam at this point.
You have got to be kidding me.

PeacePlan
12-21-2007, 11:02 PM

If they decide to take out someone - I don't think anyone will be able to stop it!

jd603
12-21-2007, 11:03 PM
Don't forget that Huckabee being plugged by the media 24/7 is what has given him his current status. They (the entire media and presumably the CFR) are backing him for the sole purpose of detracting religious right from Ron Paul, he will NEVER be president, ever. I'd bet my entire life on it. :)

damon04
12-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Blimp!!!

shagywashere
12-21-2007, 11:18 PM

No offense, but Alex Jones and his friend are nothing but LIARS! If this Estulin guy is so real and collects secrets from the elites and then reveals them, why isn't HE assassinated?? I mean, if I was an elite, or whatever, then I would be pretty pissed that this guy is leaking top secrets. I see Alex Jones as nothing more than a propagandist, a TON of his information is not backed up by sources or they are backed up by half-truths. I'm not trying to bag on any of you Jones supporters but you gotta watch out for people like him, even though it may seem like he's telling the truth, he can also be seen just as another propagandist like most in the media.

steve005
12-21-2007, 11:24 PM

ASAP

Ethek
12-21-2007, 11:26 PM
You have got to be kidding me.

i with you...

conner_condor
12-21-2007, 11:33 PM
I do take they are threatening RP when they scrolled paul is dead at the bottom of the screen when he was on GB show. Funny that is scrolled then beck brings up supporters wants to have him assassinated . You call that accidental? Not a chance.

skinzterpswizfan
12-21-2007, 11:42 PM
No offense, but Alex Jones and his friend are nothing but LIARS! If this Estulin guy is so real and collects secrets from the elites and then reveals them, why isn't HE assassinated?? I mean, if I was an elite, or whatever, then I would be pretty pissed that this guy is leaking top secrets. I see Alex Jones as nothing more than a propagandist, a TON of his information is not backed up by sources or they are backed up by half-truths. I'm not trying to bag on any of you Jones supporters but you gotta watch out for people like him, even though it may seem like he's telling the truth, he can also be seen just as another propagandist like most in the media.

QFT

Geronimo
12-22-2007, 01:03 AM
And one more thing about that Huckabee joke. Even if it was not targeted at RP - which I doubt - it was not a funny thing at all. They praise his wit. He lacks common courtesy.

Just for the record. Huck is not witty.

Geronimo
12-22-2007, 01:05 AM

+1

jasonoliver
12-22-2007, 01:08 AM

If Ron Paul was assassinated, there will be a revolution in America - a REAL ONE without the LOVE.

Lock & Load

The nearly 100,000 meetup group members will become an armed malitia for freedom.

Joe3113
12-22-2007, 01:09 AM

I agree. It may have been a scare tactic but I think they are definetly preparing for a hit. It WILL NOT be a bullet....it will be poison, possibly radioactive poison causing cancer.....I think the elites are weighing up whether a hit on paul would mean their destruction........It's not a police state yet so it will be hard for them to control a revolt......I think we have to let them know that their will be serious consequences for them should anything happen to Dr Paul.

bucfish
12-22-2007, 01:19 AM
Have Faith he has made it this far and nobody has taken him out yet. Before they called him a kook andthought this would never happen but if we keep spreading the word nothing can stop him. Just remember to not try to turn people off but rather to strike the curiosity in people to find out for themselves about Ron Paul. I did not think that Huckabees statements were appropriate at all. That man is one evil preacher.

zaffa
12-22-2007, 01:42 AM
Even if Ron Paul were killed, there would be no revolution. Yes, some would have their skirmishes, and many tears would be wept, but in the end, nothing would come of it. Ron Paul would gain about a weeks worth of publicity and the story would be covered up. Yes, we are trying to form a revolution and inturn perform a "phlosophical coup" of the current order of goverment, but the majority of Americans are not aware of Ron Paul, moreorless devoted enough to raise arms. Even if arms were raised, who would be the target of these attacks. With no clear target to cite, upon the start of a revoulution (which won't come in the first place), mob mentality would break loose. Think back to MLK's assassination. Riots broke out everywhere that caused senceless violence. In Summary:
1. A revolution would not occur if Ron Paul were killed now
2. Even if a "revolution" were to take place, there would be no clear target for this rage. Besides, within hours of outbreaks, this site would be shut down along with all other Ron Paul sites. Communications would be severed, and this thing you call a revolution would be at an end.

Sorry to dissappoint yall, but a revolution will not happen. Right now we can only hope for the best, and that is that Ron Paul both wins the naomination as well as the presidency. From there, he just needs to make it to office.

Gimme Some Truth
12-22-2007, 01:42 AM
Im not so naive as to think that there isnt a possibility that Ron Paul's life may ,at some point, come under threat... but are you people being serious with the whole huckabee joke (and even the Beck interview!!) !!?!??

Are you people freaking insane!? cos thats what it looks like. You look insane. Insane!

Im being deadly serious when I advise you to lay off the conspiracy sites. You will make yourself ill.

Not only that , but you take potential votes away from Ron Paul. Flame me all you like, but you know its true and if you don't ,well, your sense of reality has already gone.

zaffa
12-22-2007, 01:59 AM
Im not so naive as to think that there isnt a possibility that Ron Paul's life may ,at some point, come under threat... but are you people being serious with the whole huckabee joke (and even the Beck interview!!) !!?!??

Are you people freaking insane!? cos thats what it looks like. You look insane. Insane!

Im being deadly serious when I advise you to lay off the conspiracy sites. You will make yourself ill.

Not only that , but you take potential votes away from Ron Paul. Flame me all you like, but you know its true and if you don't ,well, your sense of reality has already gone.

QFT

SJohnsson
12-22-2007, 02:02 AM
:)

Crickett
12-22-2007, 02:12 AM
Agree with above. AND disagree that the revolution has not started and grassrootsedly will continue. His martyred words would be all over everywhere. Eulogies and memorials and outpourings--and RP's followers are not ones to take a loosely concocted story of who did it, either. We can elect a Congress, too, you know..they only get 2 years in office. They better keep talking about it A LOT before they decide to do anything, if this putz is even telling the truth which I strongly doubt.

trispear
12-22-2007, 02:49 AM
My god guys, the "hit" will not be an assassin's bullet.

It will be a swiftboating at the last second, by less than dubious sources but one that's too close to whatever primary (perhaps New Hampshire) for an effective counter attack.

No, they don't need ammo. The facts and truth will have nothing to do with it. They can make stuff up or paint something in a bad light.

No bullets needed.

Remember the Dean scream? That was pure BS, and if you watched it -- not really a big deal. But the media sat on it for so long that Dean lost.

I can pretty much predict something like that could happen. Perhaps not a scream -- but some slip of the tongue, now or in the past, taken totally out of context.

smartguy911
12-22-2007, 03:25 AM
Umm focus on things that matter. Enough with this negative B.S. get the word out and make sure fraud doesn't take place.