PDA

View Full Version : Pat Buchanan on Scarborough Country before the 2003 Iraq War - Remind u of anyone?

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEgxHLii_ic&watch_response

Make no mistake. Pat Buchanan supports Ron's position but unfortunetly he is too much of a chicken shit because he knows he will lose his spots on the MSM etc..

I mean for f*cks sake, he says all this and then says how good Giuliani is.

For the good of your country and the world he should come out and completely endorse Ron NOW!!!!

Thats my opinion....anyone disagree?

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 08:51 PM
ill bump once. maybe you've all seen it?

Adamsa
12-21-2007, 08:52 PM
He'll stay neutral until he see's Ron doing well in the race.

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 08:55 PM
He'll stay neutral until he see's Ron doing well in the race.

Well that means he is a weak ass in my opinion. You gotta stand up for what you believe in.

rothnic
12-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Obviously from the video he is standing up for what he believes in on national tv, and that was much closer to 9/11 so would come across as "anti-american." I do not see why he is not endorsing Ron Paul.

user
12-21-2007, 09:07 PM
Maybe as a paleocon, he has too much of a problem with RP's pro-liberty views.

IHaveaDream
12-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Ironically, it was Buchanan's book "Where the Right Went Wrong" that woke me up to the neocon agenda. To see him now refuse to openly endorse Ron Paul makes me very disappointed in him. I think his primary reason is greed. He has a new book coming out in January and he wants to peddle it on all the neocon talk shows .

PimpBlimp
12-21-2007, 09:17 PM
God the MSM and their shilling pisses me off so much.

rfbz
12-21-2007, 09:22 PM
someone should mix this clip with the one of Giuliani talking to RP (paraphrasing) "I've heard a lot of ridiculous reasons for 911, that's the first time I ever heard that one. I want you to apologize"

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 09:25 PM
someone should mix this clip with the one of Giuliani talking to RP (paraphrasing) "I've heard a lot of ridiculous reasons for 911, that's the first time I ever heard that one. I want you to apologize"

YEAH. Someone should mix that, this video and also Buchanan saying he likes giuliani....

majinkoola
12-21-2007, 09:50 PM
It's not like Buchanan entirely agrees with Ron, either. There isn't just one issue in politics these days. They are basically opposites when it comes to free trade, and Dr. Paul doesn't agree with his take on "culture wars." RP thinks a lot of immigration with a healthy economy would be fine, Buchanan does not. I also don't think Buchanan wants to end the War on Drugs.

I find it funny how everyone here assumes anything but unquestioned support for RP makes him a "chicken shit." Buchanan is probably going by the polls, which usually are pretty accurate except for this situation, which portray that RP doesn't have much of a chance (there are few who know how wrong those will be).

Those of you hating on him need to read his books, and I think you'll change your mind about him being a neocon shill. Those who say that really have no idea what the hell they're talking about.

With that being said, I expect him to endorse Ron Paul after Iowa.

Drknows
12-21-2007, 09:54 PM
Pat is all about staying on MSNBC and selling books.

I think he supports rudy for one reason only He doesn't want to piss off the republican base. You piss them off your book sales go down.

So yeah hes a chicken shit.

me3
12-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Make no mistake. Pat Buchanan supports Ron's position but unfortunetly he is too much of a chicken shit because he knows he will lose his spots on the MSM etc..

Thats my opinion....anyone disagree?
I disagree. People were all over Tucker. Now they are all over Buchanan.

Look, if Pat can appeal to the neocons, then it will be that much more powerful if he switches. Everyone is watching this campaign, waiting for it to prove itself.

Stop talking junk about and attacking our potential endorsers. It's counterproductive and childish.

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 10:10 PM
I disagree. People were all over Tucker. Now they are all over Buchanan.

Look, if Pat can appeal to the neocons, then it will be that much more powerful if he switches. Everyone is watching this campaign, waiting for it to prove itself.

Stop talking junk about and attacking our potential endorsers. It's counterproductive and childish.

I see your point.

Carole
12-21-2007, 10:20 PM
He will not endorse anyone because his livelihood is now being an analyst for the media. Big Bucks.

So he has to appear neutral.

Too bad he is so weak.