PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee denies the Christ.

dirtyboots
12-21-2007, 05:30 PM
or, at least, supports the guy who does.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=11335

Oh, and here's the youtube of John Hagee, the head of Cornerstone Church, plugging his new book on YouTube (watch til the end, trust me).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8khCJTDD44

and, for good measure, here he is bashing Muslims:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywkyWB1JAmw&feature=related

So, on the Huckabee faith-hate list, we can add Mormons, Muslims, Catholics, and, surprisingly, Christians. I'm confused, and starting to believe that Huckabee is secretly Hindu.

dB

PS: As a Muslim, I find this *really* interesting. See, Muslims believe Jesus was Messiah, so the fact that a "christian" preacher can get away with what is essentially blasphemy and still be called Christian astounds me, though not nearly as much as how the Huckster can get away with it.

dircha
12-21-2007, 05:36 PM
I'm not sure whether this will help, or hurt, his standing in Iowa, which seems to be largely a function of unconditional support from Evangelicals.

They've found their next Bush.

dirtyboots
12-21-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm not sure whether this will help, or hurt, his standing in Iowa, which seems to be largely a function of unconditional support from Evangelicals.

They've found their next Bush.

I fail to see how this could help Huckabee's standing with Evangelicals. Either way, it's something all American Christians should see before the primary. You know, so they can make an informed decision.

susano
12-21-2007, 05:54 PM
This, my friends, is a mind blowing read. All of my research of over 25 years confirms it to be 100% accurate. Long read, so bookmark it and read a chapter a day. You want to know who America's enemy really is, this will explain it to you. Big hint: same as it ever was.

British Israel: The Hidden Hand Behind the
'The Kingdom of God on Earth' Deception

British Israel Uses Christian Fundamentalist Evangelicals to Promote the "Kingdom of God on Earth' Scheme to Deliver Up A One World Society-Both Feudal and Fascist

"British Israel" is a term used by the anonymous author of a brilliantly written 1970 book titled The Union Jack, to describe the manipulative efforts of elite British oligarchs to create a one world feudal society-controlled by British oligarchs of course-by first creating the state of Israel (via the British inspired 1917 Balfour Declaration), and then using Christian fundamentalist propagandists to promote the idea that Christ will physically return to Earth and will rule a "Kingdom of God on Earth' for a thousand years (the 'Millennium') from His throne in -you guessed it-Jerusalem.

The only problem is, after those million upon millions of those deceived Christian fundamentalists passively give up their constitutional liberties, their country's sovereignty, and their freedom in the mistaken belief that the Apocalypse, Armageddon and End Times scenario is an inevitable 'prophecy' from God that must take place before we can be delivered into the Happy world of the New Millennium, they will finally discover that they've been delivered into a satanic, feudal slave society that will no longer tolerate any talk of Christ or Christianity- assuming they are still alive to enjoy the 'Kingdom of God on Earth'.

The frontline promoters and propagandists of the 'Kingdom of God on Earth' scenario include all the well known TV evangelical personalities like Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, Robert Shuller, Benny Hinn, Jack Van Impe, Jerry Falwell, Paul & Jan Crouch of Trinity Broadcasting , Jesse Duplantis, Kenneth Copeland, Rod Parsley, Fred Price, Kim Clement, John Hagee, and Kenneth Hagin among others, but their ranks are also swollen with lesser known evangelical, pro-Israel promoters who show up on UHF, cable TV, and radio stations every Sunday morning to pitch the soon-to-be-realized Great Tribulation and End Times "prophecies". A large percentage of these televangelist employ shouting, flamboyant movements, repeated phrases, and various histrionics to pump up the emotions of the audience in order to achieve a very specific technique of brainwashing called 'conversion'.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/britishisraelhiddenhand10jul05.shtml

literatim
12-21-2007, 07:26 PM
This, my friends, is a mind blowing read. All of my research of over 25 years confirms it to be 100% accurate. Long read, so bookmark it and read a chapter a day. You want to know who America's enemy really is, this will explain it to you. Big hint: same as it ever was.

British Israel: The Hidden Hand Behind the
'The Kingdom of God on Earth' Deception

British Israel Uses Christian Fundamentalist Evangelicals to Promote the "Kingdom of God on Earth' Scheme to Deliver Up A One World Society-Both Feudal and Fascist

"British Israel" is a term used by the anonymous author of a brilliantly written 1970 book titled The Union Jack, to describe the manipulative efforts of elite British oligarchs to create a one world feudal society-controlled by British oligarchs of course-by first creating the state of Israel (via the British inspired 1917 Balfour Declaration), and then using Christian fundamentalist propagandists to promote the idea that Christ will physically return to Earth and will rule a "Kingdom of God on Earth' for a thousand years (the 'Millennium') from His throne in -you guessed it-Jerusalem.

The only problem is, after those million upon millions of those deceived Christian fundamentalists passively give up their constitutional liberties, their country's sovereignty, and their freedom in the mistaken belief that the Apocalypse, Armageddon and End Times scenario is an inevitable 'prophecy' from God that must take place before we can be delivered into the Happy world of the New Millennium, they will finally discover that they've been delivered into a satanic, feudal slave society that will no longer tolerate any talk of Christ or Christianity- assuming they are still alive to enjoy the 'Kingdom of God on Earth'.

The frontline promoters and propagandists of the 'Kingdom of God on Earth' scenario include all the well known TV evangelical personalities like Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, Robert Shuller, Benny Hinn, Jack Van Impe, Jerry Falwell, Paul & Jan Crouch of Trinity Broadcasting , Jesse Duplantis, Kenneth Copeland, Rod Parsley, Fred Price, Kim Clement, John Hagee, and Kenneth Hagin among others, but their ranks are also swollen with lesser known evangelical, pro-Israel promoters who show up on UHF, cable TV, and radio stations every Sunday morning to pitch the soon-to-be-realized Great Tribulation and End Times "prophecies". A large percentage of these televangelist employ shouting, flamboyant movements, repeated phrases, and various histrionics to pump up the emotions of the audience in order to achieve a very specific technique of brainwashing called 'conversion'.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/britishisraelhiddenhand10jul05.shtml

That is the most inaccurate piece of disinfo I have ever read. The concept of British Israel is nothing more than the belief that Europeans are the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel. There are books on it as early as 1915. There may be what you are stating, but I really doubt anyone calls it British Israel.

dirtyboots
12-22-2007, 12:32 PM
*bump*