PDA

View Full Version : All of Ron's Opponents Going Down in Flames! hahaha

InRonWeTrust
12-21-2007, 04:26 PM
This will be a day long remembered!

Rudy down 10 points in the polls and fading

Huckabee savagely trashed by Rush Limbaugh and dissed by Condi Rice

Mitt Romney imploding with his "I saw my father march with Martin Luther King" lie... his plastic spokesman just got absolutely raped on air on Hardball

McCain desperately fighting off a NY Times report about major corruption

Hahahahaaha! The only people left are Ron and Fred Thompson, and Ron is beating Fred in many polls.

We are in position to strike, people!

ps.. if anyone can get a compilation of Hardball from a few minutes ago exposing all of Mitt's lies onto youtube, do it! Mitt is in big trouble now, and this could help us in NH! Maybe Ron should run a hit piece about Mitt's lies in NH?

hawks4ronpaul
12-21-2007, 04:29 PM
"All your Ron opponents are belong to us."

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

ronpaulyourmom
12-21-2007, 04:30 PM
This is all good for us, however I don't know if the McCain story has legs or not. It's possible that he'll rise.

wfd40
12-21-2007, 04:32 PM

Mitt Romney imploding with his "I saw my father march with Martin Luther King" lie... his plastic spokesman just got absolutely raped on air on Hardball

Hahahahaaha! The only people left are Ron and Fred Thompson, and Ron is beating Fred in many polls.

ps.. if anyone can get a compilation of Hardball from a few minutes ago exposing all of Mitt's lies onto youtube, do it! Mitt is in big trouble now, and this could help us in NH! Maybe Ron should run a hit piece about Mitt's lies in NH?

McCain will come out ahead after all is said and done amongst "the top tier"... hopefully though, our revolution will be able to beat back his pro-war-anti-liberty-message

InRonWeTrust
12-21-2007, 04:35 PM
McCain may survivie, but this "what is the definition of 'saw'?" from Romney could really do him in. He is in big trouble with this.

walt
12-21-2007, 04:36 PM

be humble - it's not over yet. even if we do win Iowa - BE HUMBLE. We need to convert 49 more states.

Heather in WI
12-21-2007, 04:37 PM

Ha-ha!!!:D

slantedview
12-21-2007, 04:38 PM

you said it

TwiLeXia
12-21-2007, 04:40 PM
Time to step up the game and take the lead. Convert as many as possible in the recent light of these candidates' failures, where ex-supporters will be wondering if they should support another candidate.

LibertyEagle
12-21-2007, 04:41 PM
be humble - it's not over yet. even if we do win Iowa - BE HUMBLE. We need to convert 49 more states.

Good recommendation.

Drknows
12-21-2007, 04:43 PM
The revolution grows stronger everyday.

GLORY!!!!

mavtek
What pissed me off is the report on McCain taking matching funds. Ron Paul did that he'd be entitled to the full $21 million.

wfd40
McCain may survivie, but this "what is the definition of 'saw'?" from Romney could really do him in. He is in big trouble with this.

agreed... but again, I've personally never been too worried about Romney. McCain has always been the firewall if you will.

Just this afternoon, in a totally pleasant conversation over lunch with my father and his friends, utter disgust in all other GOP candidates appeared to coalesce into tentative support for the "maverick" (lol) mcCain.

Thankfully i (and my father, who has become a HUGE RP disciple) was there to bring some sense to the discussion...

We hit them where it hurts men most.. their wallets.. I'm telling you, when all is said and done, Dr. Paul's positions on the economy (which can be supported via an explanation of his non-interventionist FP) are what really SELL PAUL to life-long GOPers.

No tricks needed.. just cold hard "your net worth has been DEVALUED x% since 00, our nation is going broke as a result of x FP, such and such actions by the Fed have done such and such to the dollar" etc...

-----
Which brings me to the importance of Sunday's meet the press... PAUL NEEDS TO ABSOLUTELY OWN MONETARY POLICY QUESTIONS... he needs to effectively and clearly define what is wrong with our economy (getting into specifics) without being too overly obtuse.. but most importantly, he needs to sell his version of a remedy.

If Paul can successfully navigate the slumping econ questions.. we may just have a shot.

Ron Paul Fan
12-21-2007, 04:47 PM
McCain took matching funds?

rfbz
12-21-2007, 04:47 PM
yup..Chris Matthews absolutely slaughtered Mitt's spokesperson. That guy was an amateur. You can see the rerun at 7:00.

amy31416
12-21-2007, 04:48 PM

Definitely good advice. As the candidates start to drop out, we want them to support us, and they'll be much more open to it if we weren't calling them stupid for supporting candidate x, y, or z in the first place.

I would have a hard time going from McCain (who I did support during the last Republican nomination) to Ron Paul if a supporter had shouted me down online and called for the execution of McCain for treason.

That did happen, and I tried to set it right, but you never know the lasting damage you can do.

steph3n
12-21-2007, 04:49 PM
Definitely good advice. As the candidates start to drop out, we want them to support us, and they'll be much more open to it if we weren't calling them stupid for supporting candidate x, y, or z in the first place.

I would have a hard time going from McCain (who I did support during the last Republican nomination) to Ron Paul if supporter had shouted me down online and called for the execution of McCain for treason.

That did happen, and I tried to set it right, but you never know the lasting damage you can do.

Walt and Amy both speak wise words. Tone down the rhetoric you only turn people AWAY by shouting them down and calling names.

Johnnybags
12-21-2007, 04:50 PM
and the NRA endorsed me, I think? What a snakoil salesman, even worse than Huck.

walt
12-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Good recommendation.

Thanks. :D