PDA

View Full Version : Cmon' Hucky, you are just copying...

Ron2Win
12-21-2007, 03:40 PM
Just saw the Situation Room now and he is trying to emulate Dr. Paul now

My god, has his speech changed and he is now advocating basically the same message as Dr. Paul

They even have their own "Money Bomb"

If our money bomb had previous knowledge by the media we would have raised even more money. Ours was after the fact and we had to do it twice.

I hope the American Public sees right through him.

conner_condor
12-21-2007, 03:42 PM
Just saw the Situation Room now and he is trying to emulate Dr. Paul now

My god, has his speech changed and he is now advocating basically the same message as Dr. Paul

They even have their own "Money Bomb"

If our money bomb had previous knowledge by the media we would have raised even more money. Ours was after the fact and we had to do it twice.

I hope the American Public sees right through him.

I say we squash their money bomb day.:mad:

cero
12-21-2007, 03:42 PM
I SAW THAT
I was like WTF they get free publicity for their event?
Hell know I want a money bomb on the 27!
I'm short on cash but I'm game if anyone else is!

i2ambler
12-21-2007, 03:43 PM
Huckabees platform is that he loves jesus. In other words - he has no platform, therefore he has to try and take other's ideas. Ok so he is acting less like a warmonger now, trying to grab the anti-war repubs that are for RP that fall off because of recent smear attacks. However - the constitution - i wonder if he has actually even READ it? Has he been on Meet the Press yet? I think Russert should tear him a new one over all of his past corruption. (i.e. stealing furniture from the governors mantion, and crushing hard drives, etc)

LibertyEagle
12-21-2007, 03:44 PM

C'mon, let them have their money sparkler. ;) Don't we need to focus on funding some of the great grassroots things going on like Operation Live Free or Die (http://www.operationlivefreeordie.com/) and the grassroots TV ads (www.OperationNH.com)?

Lord Xar
12-21-2007, 03:44 PM
nope. most don't. That is WHY huckabee is coveting Dr. Paul's message.. cause he can do it without repurcussion. The masses still don't know about Ron Paul, so Hucky stealing really is not an issue. PLUS, you think the very MSM that picks the candidates will allow Hucky's stealing to come out? nope.

We need people to call in during these shows and tell him, that he is stealing.

ALSO, what I find most distressing is that thru ALL of this blatant stealing, and copying and his "integrity" issues when he was governor etc.. just the PILE of stuff on this guy, we have the "hucksters" who support him. I just don't get the blind trust and blind faith in such a loathsome man...

very very weird to me.

It reminds me of a clueless mother who's pastor molests the child. They can't get past the fact that its a Pastor, so they accuse kid of lying or keep quiet - many false prophets do infact come in the guise of goodness. remember that........ NO, the PASTOR, in this case - a fake one, IS NOT A GOOD PERSON!!!!!!

Mark Rushmore
12-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Good, let him open people up to Ron's message - then let our vastly superior funds connect the message<->Paul through excessive ad exposure.

He sows the seeds, we reap the votes. Not like he is going to trick existing Paul supporters - if he gets the evangelicals thinking constitutionally - some will find their way over, and the rest weren't gonna be in play for us anyway.

LibertyEagle
Huckabees platform is that he loves jesus. In other words - he has no platform, therefore he has to try and take other's ideas. Ok so he is acting less like a warmonger now, trying to grab the anti-war repubs that are for RP that fall off because of recent smear attacks. However - the constitution - i wonder if he has actually even READ it? Has he been on Meet the Press yet? I think Russert should tear him a new one over all of his past corruption. (i.e. stealing furniture from the governors mantion, and crushing hard drives, etc)

I think I read that it is his slot on Meet the Press that we are taking, because he dropped out of it. He apparently was afraid of the tough questions.

azminuteman

Well, he just raised $30+K

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 03:46 PM
Huckabee fans. YOU ARE F**KING PATHETIC.

itsnobody
12-21-2007, 03:47 PM
Yeah you know what's even funnier...Chuck Norris said he found out about Mike Huckabee from a group of young people who called themselves "the revolution"...WTF?

They're copying everything

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-21-2007, 03:48 PM
Don't bother competing with Huck's money bomb. The Gas for the Bus was a flop as has been every other "Huckabomb" since then. Us trying to outdo them will only give them a reason to donate more.

conner_condor
12-21-2007, 03:51 PM
Well, he just raised $30+K

Those are add in from off line. It's not from online donations. Look at that spike and it is dropping off now.;)

smartguy911
12-21-2007, 03:51 PM
h tt p://www.thisdecember25.com/ - Mike Huckabee Money Bomb on Dec 25

Why December 25th?

* We need to finish the 4th Quarter strong.
* We need some positive free media attention before the January 3rd Iowa caucus.
* Huckabee's electability is being questioned because he has no money. Let's make sure Iowa voters don't question it on caucus day.
* Christmas is a day of giving... But a vote for Huckabee will pay off so much more in the end when he implements the Fair Tax.

Ron2Win
12-21-2007, 03:53 PM
What I don't like is that Dr. Paul's message is 100% true and Hucky is just faking till he makes it.

T206
Its the message that draws the money, not the method.

Just ask Fred and Obama...you can have all the money bomb's you want, but when your message advocates a special Guantanamo Bay for AIDS patients, its a tough sell. At most they will raise $200-300k, but thats about it.

KewlRonduderules
h tt p://www.thisdecember25.com/ - Mike Huckabee Money Bomb on Dec 25

SHAME!!! HOW DO DARE HE USE THIS DAY FOR HIS POLITICAL AGENDA!!!

SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Thumbs down way down!!!

:mad:

cero
12-21-2007, 03:59 PM
Guys do not POST fake pledges we don't want them blaming us if it flops

Minlawc
12-21-2007, 03:59 PM
I think the spot was meant as a subtle hint at Huckabee copying Paul.

By the way, they reported the Tea Party and the Money Bomb many times I believe, so don't complain about that.

CountryboyRonPaul
12-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Lobbyist only moneybomb?

azminuteman
12-21-2007, 04:04 PM
Those are add in from off line. It's not from online donations. Look at that spike and it is dropping off now.;)

So is it fabricated for 15 minutes?
Pretty low of them if it is to make it look like online donations.

smartguy911
12-21-2007, 05:05 PM
h tt p://dec27th.hucksarmy.com/

Since when Huckabee started to go after FREEDOM.

look at the page, exact format and few youtube videos just like our money bombs. Yes its a free country but don't copy ideas if you don't stand behind them.

I have never heard Huckabee talk about freedom.

concerned
12-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Huckabee fans. YOU ARE F**KING PATHETIC.

I completely agree. Why is that loser ahead in the polls. Look at his trackrecord:
:)http://dirtyelection.com

1913_to_2008
12-21-2007, 05:08 PM
I SAW THAT
Yeah, what horse shit!!! Promoting his money bomb. Then they'll make a big deal if he hits his measily million dollar goal.

T206
12-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Its the message that draws the money, not the method.

Just ask Fred and Obama...you can have all the money bomb's you want, but when your message advocates a special Guantanamo Bay for AIDS patients, its a tough sell. At most they will raise $200-300k, but thats about it.
So the money bomb today looks like it didnt get the attention they thought it would? Or am I wrong and it wasnt today?