PDA

View Full Version : Look how the Texas legislature illegally votes

jstmike
12-21-2007, 03:20 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6c8_1198266800

I wonder how many other States this happens in? Including the US House and Senate?

jstmike
12-21-2007, 03:43 PM
This type of voting needs to stop!

beobeli
12-21-2007, 03:58 PM
Welcome to "democracy" The sad thing is that these votes affect our lives and wallets. Are they representing your interest of special interest?

DavidTX
12-21-2007, 04:14 PM
There is an old saying in Texas... Neither your freedom nor your property is safe when the Texas Legislature is in session.

werdd
12-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Texas is a complete joke, and rick perry just turns his head to shit like this, and keeps building more highways to nowhere. If kinky had got in office, we wouldnt be putting up with this bullshit anymore, and wed get rid of the taxes on cigarettes and alchohol. God wish kinky would of won, he got 10% of the vote.

mosquitobite
12-21-2007, 05:09 PM
That's a crock!!

DavidTX
12-21-2007, 06:11 PM
Rick Perry and Greg Abbott (the Siamese twins) are ready to sell out the state to any foreign country that wants to buy here. They have been the big pushers behind the Trans Texas Corridor that Dr. Paul was talking about. I think they actually already finalized that with a company from Spain to run it as a toll road that they profit from.

I am going to see if I can get some more TV station in my area to look in to and run a story about this legislature voting. Being that I work with a local one, maybe I can. I didn't know about this until I saw it in this thread. You can bet the majority of Texans don't!

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-21-2007, 07:22 PM
The absurd thing is how its treated so lightly. These people are effectively committing fraud and stealing billions in our money. They should be thrown in federal prison.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
12-21-2007, 07:55 PM
The play-by-play is priceless. So much going on, so many hands out. Rule of law permitting, all of these people should be in prison. I'm sending this link to everyone. When the corruption is out in the open like this, in slow-motion no less, there's virtually no excuse to ignore it. I think this needs to get out, is what I'm saying. In a bigger way.

Marshall
12-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Ok, theres video evidence, criminal prosecution anyone? Thats just insane