PDA

View Full Version : ronpaulmarch.com - take it to the streets Dec 31, 2007!

gct
12-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Imagine thousands of Ron Paul supporters marching at the same time in every major city in the world!

www.ronpaulmarch.com

The R[3VOL]UTION is just getting started. We have shown the media that we can raise more money than any candidate in history. Now it is time to show them, in person, just how many people this movement unites! What better way to show your support for Ron Paul than to march through the streets with fellow Ron Paul supporters? Join us this New Year's Eve and pledge to march in a major city near you!

We need your help spreading the word and getting other people to pledge as well. The more pledges there are, the more inspired people will be to show up. There will be tons of people flocking to these cities for New Year's Eve, so this is a great time to reach a huge audience!

Please send an email to your meetup group to ask them to pledge today.

steve005
12-21-2007, 03:07 PM
yes!, I"m in, I know at least ten who would come out with me

dawnbt
12-21-2007, 11:08 PM
bump!

BudhaStalin
12-21-2007, 11:12 PM
I would love to, but as it is, I know of no Ron Paul supporters in my area. Which is a bit unfortunate for me.

Lucid American
12-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Wouldn't it be sooo much more impressive to do it when it would be noticeable (as in, thousands wouldn't already be out celebrating like on NYE)?

See this idea for National Freedom Day:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=63129

happyphilter
12-22-2007, 12:28 PM
I hope this gets big, im defiantly down for it

boondoggle
12-22-2007, 01:30 PM
If you're going to do it, if you're going to make ANY plans, make a website for it! No point in talking about it. THAT'S when you can find out if people will do it or not, being able to organize something as simply as a website makes you seem more capable of encouraging others to organize national marches themselves.

. . . Does that make sense?