PDA

View Full Version : How about RON PAUL SIGNS in IRAQ?

Myerz
12-21-2007, 02:55 PM
This would blow everyone away...... and just imagine if the Iraqi people knew about Ron Paul!

How can we get Ron Paul signs into the hands of the Iraqi people?

Oh man...it would be awesome!!!

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 02:56 PM
I like your thinking but I reckon they might be a little distracted right now....

Myerz
12-21-2007, 02:59 PM
Distracted?

If I was an Iraqi and I knew that there was a man who wanted to get America out of Iraq I would re-direct my attention immediately!

I don't think they know.........we need to get our military men and women to hand out some slim jims!

mcgraw_wv
12-21-2007, 02:59 PM
THAT WOULD BE THE DUMBEST IDEA EVER!!!!

NOw pictures of a ROn Paul sign in the hands of American Military would be great... but no republican is going to swell up with pride and vote for Ron Paul by seeing Iraqi's supporting him...

Most still think Iraqi's were the cause of 911...

Sometimes I questions the wisdom of 90% of the ideas on this board... stop, think, then post... not the other way around.

Rahl
12-21-2007, 03:00 PM
i'm pretty sure there are iraqui blogs that cover ron paul, someone might be interested.
afterall this is a peaceful revolution

Maverick
12-21-2007, 03:00 PM
I like the idea of seeing our soldiers with Ron Paul signs though. I saw a pic before of one of our tanks with a Ron Paul bumper sticker on it. Not sure if that was real though.

scubasteve01
12-21-2007, 03:01 PM
I've seen a picture of about 40 or 50 troops standing around a huge homemade Ron Paul sign in Iraq, can't seem to find it right now but it's out there.

Bilgefisher
12-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Military folks have to be careful doing anything in uniform. The Uniform Code of Military Justice has pretty strict policies.

Ksuperneau
12-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Considering the Iraq government wants us out of there and we refuse to leave it might bring that point to light.

Ozwest
12-21-2007, 03:03 PM
I like your thinking but I reckon they might be a little distracted right now....

Too funny!:p

Myerz

NOw pictures of a ROn Paul sign in the hands of American Military would be great... but no republican is going to swell up with pride and vote for Ron Paul by seeing Iraqi's supporting him...

Sometimes I questions the wisdom of 90% of the ideas on this board... stop, think, then post... not the other way around.

You are an f'in moron! Who in the hell thinks Iraq caused 911? You're an idiot!

steve005
That Would Be The Dumbest Idea Ever!!!!

BillyDkid
12-21-2007, 03:04 PM

Sometimes I questions the wisdom of 90% of the ideas on this board... stop, think, then post... not the other way around.Remember, Iraqi's are not supposed to be the enemy - at l don't think so. We're there to bring them freedom - but we're killing them and they're killing us.... oh, wow, it's get very confusing.

BillyDkid
12-21-2007, 03:05 PM
Who in the hell thinks Iraq caused 911? You're an idiot!
50% or 60% of Americans questioned asked about it.

steve005

US ARMY=YES

JPFromTally
You are an f'in moron! Who in the hell thinks Iraq caused 911? You're an idiot!

Uhh... 41% of Americans apparently.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Poll_41_of_Americans_believe_Saddam_0624.html

Myerz
12-21-2007, 03:06 PM
I guess you guys are right..... The Iraqis probably want us there, want us to stay there....they would probably think it was a stupid idea too.

Hey....look over there....another dead Iraqi!

Myerz
12-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Where in the hell did you get that #?

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Military folks have to be careful doing anything in uniform. The Uniform Code of Military Justice has pretty strict policies.

Ditto, and on another note the last thing we want are some published good words about Ron Paul by insurgent leaders because Paul will get the "infidels" off their holy lands. I can see it now: "AQI endorses Ron Paul in US." ><;;

Myerz
12-21-2007, 03:08 PM
50% or 60% of Americans questioned asked about it.

asked about what?

If Iraqi did 911? Then they must have been in a mental ward?

mcgraw_wv
12-21-2007, 03:15 PM
I guess you guys are right..... The Iraqis probably want us there, want us to stay there....they would probably think it was a stupid idea too.

Hey....look over there....another dead Iraqi!

Dude, why don't you fly over there and try to get Iraqi's to vote for Ron Paul, meanwhile, Ill stay focused on trying to get Americans to vote for Ron Paul...especially American voters in the middle of our country that do not want to vote for a guy who a buddy buddy with the peopel they typically want to nuke...

mcgraw_wv
12-21-2007, 03:17 PM
asked about what?

If Iraqi did 911? Then they must have been in a mental ward?

You need those people to vote buddy... We aren't trying to liberate Iraqi's, we are trying to get Ron Paul the republican nomination... put your mind in the mind of your target voter, and the idea is the farthest thing they want to see.... just a completel lack of fore sight and knowledge about politics.

Anti Federalist
12-21-2007, 03:27 PM

I can't cure neocon stupidity.

And wasn't the purpose of the Iraq war for securing "freedom and democracy"?

mcgraw_wv
12-21-2007, 03:34 PM
I can't cure neocon stupidity.

And wasn't the purpose of the Iraq war for securing "freedom and democracy"?

No one can... Someone posted on this message board that it is all about listening to the voters issues, and talking to them about those issues...

Now imagine yourself in a quiet god fearing small town in Iowa, you gather them all around the town square, and show them a 10 foot by 12 foot poster of Iraq's holding up a bunch of Ron Paul signs... what do you think their reaction is? Keep in mind 100% of these people fully supported the war in Iraq becuase Saddam was the prime suspect... also keep in mind that most likely 70% still support the war in Iraq.

Now, as a person trying to get someone to vote for a candidate, would you rather show them a picture of Ron Paul on his tractor, or some Iraqi's holding a sign of his?