PDA

View Full Version : Number 1 in NY

puppetmaster
12-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Minutes ago, there was a lottery for ballot position in New York.

The number one ball was drawn for Ron Paul (out of 100).

Here's the ballot:

Ron Paul
Keyes
Hunter
Giuliani
Huckabee
McCain
Thompson

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 02:44 PM
Minutes ago, there was a lottery for ballot position in New York.

The number one ball was drawn for Ron Paul (out of 100).

Here's the ballot:

Ron Paul
Keyes
Hunter
Giuliani
Huckabee
McCain
Thompson

FATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozwest
12-21-2007, 02:44 PM
This is a good omen.:D

xexkxex
12-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Rock the HOUSE!!!!!

LibertyForAll
12-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Providence!

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Lol, I wonder how many people take the time to go to a primary just to vote for the first option on the ballot, whoever it happens to be. xD

I bet we surprise a lot of people in NY. My guess is lots of Rudy supporters don't bother going to the polls figuring it's going to be a Rudy blowout and lots of non-Rudy supporters don't bother going to the polls figuring it's going to be a Rudy blowout, and lots of Paul supporters go to the polls because they're awesome.

AcidReign
12-21-2007, 02:47 PM
No Romney?

lynnf
12-21-2007, 02:49 PM
Providence!

there was another state, I think it was Kansas, where Ron was first on the ballot also.

lynn

Jobarra
12-21-2007, 02:49 PM
Wow, Keyes actually made it on a ballot somewhere? He literally cannot win Alabama. He has no delegates here last time I checked and we have no undecided delegates. If someone wins without delegates, do they release all the bound delegates and make them vote for the 'winner'?

Alex
12-21-2007, 02:51 PM
I'll definitely be sending older, non-minor relatives to go vote in NY's primary! :)

constitutional
No Romney?

pssttt we have a mole! ALERT SECURITY!! I REPEAT, WE HAVE A ROMNEY SUPPORTER HERE!!

Just kidding, I'd like to know this too.

hopeforamerica
Wow, Keyes actually made it on a ballot somewhere? He literally cannot win Alabama. He has no delegates here last time I checked and we have no undecided delegates. If someone wins without delegates, do they release all the bound delegates and make them vote for the 'winner'?

In my state bound delegate means they have to vote for who won the state. It's then the second round of voting where they can vote for who they want. So Ron Paul could still win Alabama if it is the same.

Ozwest
12-21-2007, 02:52 PM
Lol, I wonder how many people take the time to go to a primary just to vote for the first option on the ballot, whoever it happens to be. xD

I bet we surprise a lot of people in NY. My guess is lots of Rudy supporters don't bother going to the polls figuring it's going to be a Rudy blowout and lots of non-Rudy supporters don't bother going to the polls figuring it's going to be a Rudy blowout, and lots of Paul supporters go to the polls because they're awesome.

Rudy might not even be in the race if he doesn't lift his game.

He's looking shakey in florida, and that was supposed to be the state that pulled his ass out of the fire.:)

hopeforamerica
12-21-2007, 02:53 PM
In AZ Ron's position on the ballot is number 8. However, there are 24 people on the ballot! We figured 8 for 2008 was a good sign ;) AND Guiliani was number 24.

TwiLeXia
12-21-2007, 02:55 PM
lol romney's not on the ballot?