PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else get the feeling that?

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-21-2007, 02:09 PM
The establishment (neo-cons, CFR-ers, govt, etc) is doing all in their power to keep Ron Paul down?

It really seems like there plan is to push Mike Huckabee as hard as possible in Iowa and furthermore, push John McCain as hard as possible in New Hampshire.

It is just so insane to me that pundits and the MSM think it is a good idea for them to focus on certain states. Like Huckabee has no shot in NH and McCain has no shot in Iowa. Fred Thompson has no shot in NH. It is just crazy... I mean Ron Paul has a shot to win every state. No one talks about that....

I just think it is bullshit...

BLS
12-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Figure that out all on your own? :D

davidhperry
12-21-2007, 02:10 PM
The establishment (neo-cons, CFR-ers, govt, etc) is doing all in their power to keep Ron Paul down?

Uh, yeah.

Lord Xar
12-21-2007, 02:19 PM
The MSM is the CFR ----

It is all smoke and mirrors... Huckabee won't last, BUT his popularity will be cemented -- so he will go on the vp of the ghoul -- or something like that.

"something is telling me romeny is gonna approach ron" for a vp spot.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-21-2007, 02:21 PM
I am just saying, isn't it weird that Huckabee has shot up in Iowa and McCain is starting to shoot up in NH? I think this is purposefully trying to make sure that RP does not have any true wins..

DirtMcGirt
12-21-2007, 02:22 PM
The plot thickens

rich34
12-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Yes this is exactly what they're trying to do and it shouldn't surprise anyone. Just like they're tightening the polls on the democratic side between Obama and Hillary as well as the Liberman, Globe and other newspaper endorsements in NH. They're doing their best to divide and conquer. If they can divide the independents and keep them all from going to Ron Paul they may have a shot at keeping him down. Now hopefully the independent minded people in NH will see through this and vote for the right man. I can only imagine the tactics that they'll use if Ron wins NH. All hell will break loose.

MrCoffee
12-21-2007, 02:27 PM
Oh please people... everyone is trying to win. Even us in the RP camp.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-21-2007, 02:30 PM
I understand that, but it doesn't make much sense to me what the other candidates are doing...

Huckabee does not have a shot at winning any place other then Iowa... even then it just from the MSM inflating his actual numbers and true support...

McCain does not have a shot to win anything other then NH and even then, most of the independents are anti-war...

Guiliani is like fuck all this, and is not even trying in the first primaries...

It just stinks to high heaven with corruption...

Ron is the only one who has a national candidacy going....

jgmaynard
12-21-2007, 02:54 PM
They're doing their best to divide and conquer. If they can divide the independents and keep them all from going to Ron Paul they may have a shot at keeping him down. Now hopefully the independent minded people in NH will see through this and vote for the right man.

I've been "following up" on all the apolitical folks I know who have told me they are supporting Ron, and the support hasn't gone down any that I have seen. I see Ron still winning the plurality of Indpendent votes in the Republican primary in NH.

Pimpin - Are you saying that you don't think there is any difference in voters between different states? That NH voters and Iowa voters, for instance, would favor the same candidates? Paul does have cross-paradigm approval, but not all of them do. The people in different areas of this country are far different from one another.

JM

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-21-2007, 03:15 PM
I understand what you are saying, but it just doesn't make sense to me how any "top tier" candidate would not have a valid chance in all states.... McCain has came out and said he doesn't have a real shot in Iowa, that is why he is focusing on NH... Thompson has said he doesn't have much of a shot in NH, so he is focusing on Iowa...

Huckabee's manufactured support is just pitiful... I just hate how RP doesn't get to play on a level playing field, that's all...