PDA

View Full Version : So my brother got a solicitation from the CFR...

dante
12-21-2007, 01:41 PM
... to subscribe to their foreign affairs magazine. No one else in our family has ever gotten one so we are assuming its because of his extremely high test scores... they go after the best and brightest I guess...
In any case a self addressed, postage-prepaid return envelope was included... and just so happened to conveniently hold a Ron Paul slim jim... the one talking about getting rid of NAFTA, CAFTA, WTO etc....

I wish I could see their faces when they get that!

Shink
12-21-2007, 01:45 PM
'Do YOU seek an end to national currency? How 'bout an assimilation of all governments of the world into one tidy, secretive one? Consider yourself above the rabble? Hell, you were BORN for our magazine, son!'

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 01:46 PM
... to subscribe to their foreign affairs magazine. No one else in our family has ever gotten one so we are assuming its because of his extremely high test scores... they go after the best and brightest I guess...
In any case a self addressed, postage-prepaid return envelope was included... and just so happened to conveniently hold a Ron Paul slim jim... the one talking about getting rid of NAFTA, CAFTA, WTO etc....

hhahahahahaha

I actually subscribe to foreign affairs just to read and keep up with what these insane lunatics are planning next. Recently they have had columns by Hillary ''women can be fascist too'' Clinton and John ''I wanna get spanked while chewing the carpet'' McCain. No suprise there.

xRedfoxx
12-21-2007, 01:47 PM
I think we all should join CFR and take it over, just like they have done with our public media.

Shink
12-21-2007, 01:49 PM
I would recommend that the whole board check out CFR's website from time to time. You'll find their articles eerily prophetic regarding the latest attacks on sovereignty, liberty, and warplanning.

szczebrzeszyn
LOL, the picture of their faces would be priceless.

MsDoodahs
We get those, too...never would have thought of sending that envelope back with the slimjim in there.

I'll do that instead of trashing the whole thing next time!

:)

Shink
12-21-2007, 01:54 PM
I think we all should join CFR and take it over, just like they have done with our public media.

Yeah, but the roaches would just scatter and gather in another dark corner. Plus, it doesn't repeal the disgusting laws written during their reign.

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 02:10 PM
I reckon Ron Paul supporters should START A NEW THINKTANK...

and create our own global conspiracy for peace.....

LOL.....but that would go against the non-interventionist thinking....:p

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 02:11 PM
[QUOTE=Shink;689870] Yeah, but the roaches would just scatter and gather in another dark corner.[QUOTE]

Great description!!!

But personally, I reckon roaches are too good for these people to be compared to :p

unconsious767
12-21-2007, 02:13 PM

You have to be recommended by an existing member, then approved by a committee of other members. I'm sure they thoroughly check you out too. They won't let us into their little club.... Damn !

steph3n
12-21-2007, 02:13 PM

I am trying to start The Open Republic, does that count? :D

Wayne Hammond
12-21-2007, 02:20 PM
Word to the wise... you can go to Foreign Affairs Magazine's web site, sign up for a one-year subscription, and select "bill me later"...

Not that I would ever do that ;) , but if someone wanted to do that (using a throw-away email address - if you select student subscription, you'll need an email address with an .edu ending - so you may want to select a regular US subscription), they will send you the first copy of the magazine along with your "bill" for the first year.

Included is the pre-paid envelope that you can return to them, which is conveniently the exact size of a Ron Paul slim jim.

No cost to you, free copy to keep you informed of the enemy's activities, and a way to get the slim jims to the evil CFR overlords. ;)

When you sign up, make sure you select a user password, and you can access all their archived magazine articles.

h ttps://www.foreignaffairs.org/olsa/subscriptions/?ban=053007-campaign-cover

(link is broken - make sure and delete the space in between the "h" and "t" in "http").

:D
EDIT: also, they will continue to "bill you" - spending their money on printing & postage - awe- too bad... each time they do, you're within your rights to ignore the request... and each one of those pre-paid envelopes is the same size as a Ron Paul slim jim.

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Word to the wise... you can go to Foreign Affairs Magazine's web site, sign up for a one-year subscription, and select "bill me later"...

Not that I would ever do that ;) , but if someone wanted to do that (using a throw-away email address - if you select student subscription, you'll need an email address with an .edu ending - so you may want to select a regular US subscription), they will send you the first copy of the magazine along with your "bill" for the first year.

Included is the pre-paid envelope that you can return to them, which is conveniently the exact size of a Ron Paul slim jim.

No cost to you, free copy to keep you informed of the enemy's activities, and a way to get the slim jims to the evil CFR overlords. ;)

When you sign up, make sure you select a user password, and you can access all their archived magazine articles.

h ttps://www.foreignaffairs.org/olsa/subscriptions/?ban=053007-campaign-cover

(link is broken - make sure and delete the space in between the "h" and "t" in "html").

:D

THE CFR SLIMJIM BOMB!!:D

ourlongroad
12-21-2007, 02:33 PM

Absolutely brilliant !

YES YES YES

We should add TXDOT ane the Royal Institute of Foreign Affairs to the list as well.
Perhaps the Queen would like one too?

Wayne Hammond
12-21-2007, 02:55 PM

Yeah, nothing like using the enemy's money against them.

I feel no remorse doing this, because they've been devaluing my money for years and years.

Dang banksters! :mad:

Voluntaryist
12-21-2007, 02:57 PM

Lets call it CACFR, or, the Council Against the Council of Foreign Relations. :cool:

LibertyLu
12-21-2007, 03:08 PM
Lets call it CACFR, or, the Council Against the Council of Foreign Relations.

It already exists...

It's called Freedom Force International (http://www.freedomforceinternational.org)

kalami
12-21-2007, 03:15 PM
I got solicitations to get FA magazine too. It's probably because I get the economist and buy econ and foreign policy books off Amazon. Your bro probably signed up for something and that's how they got their information.

You guys can be worse than the truthers with this CFR junk. The vast majority of people associated with the CFR are probably careerist interested in getting themselves a job, not because they want to see some one world regime.

Chester Copperpot
12-21-2007, 03:21 PM

They should all be put on notice.. If anything happens to Ron Paul they all better watch out.. All of them.. That means even stupid Angelina Jolie who joined them and probalby doesnt even have a clue as to what they are about.

Chester Copperpot
12-21-2007, 03:23 PM
I got solicitations to get FA magazine too. It's probably because I get the economist and buy econ and foreign policy books off Amazon. Your bro probably signed up for something and that's how they got their information.

You guys can be worse than the truthers with this CFR junk. The vast majority of people associated with the CFR are probably careerist interested in getting themselves a job, not because they want to see some one world regime.

Probably true. But ignorance of the law isnt any defense so neither should this. I wouldnt involve myself with group unless I knew what they were about

Wayne Hammond
12-21-2007, 03:28 PM
It already exists...

It's called Freedom Force International (http://www.freedomforceinternational.org)

Yeah, good group. Ed Griffin is the head. He is interviewed in the video posted on their website.

I would suggest all freedom-loving patriots read his book, The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve.

You can order it here from the publisher (fast shipping, too):

http://www.realityzone.com/creature.html

If you really want to understand what's going on in this country, you must read this book.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/realityzone_1980_3807388 (http://www.realityzone.com/creature.html)

Moxxar
12-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Can you give me a synopsis of the book. :D
(I'm lazy :rolleyes:)

Wayne Hammond
12-21-2007, 03:41 PM
You guys can be worse than the truthers with this CFR junk.

Uh, yeah, okay :rolleyes:... there is no CFR... (or if there is, they are not really interested in world government, they're really a bunch of well-intentioned politicians and bankers interested in making the world a better place)

There is no planned North American Union... (it was all made up by a bunch of paranoid conspiracy-theorists - including Ron Paul)

There is no New World Order.... (President Bush [the first] never used the term - it was all manipulated video to make him look like he used the term)

There is no TransAmerican Highway... (it's really just the Interstate Highway System under another name)

Keep snoozing, there, friend.... life is all just a dream... :rolleyes:

Sandy
12-21-2007, 03:42 PM

First of all, the responses on this thread are cracking me up! Thanks!

Second, the 'vast majority' then, if this was true, must not be people of character and integrity that they would be affiliated with the CFR to get some high falutin' job. What kind of job are they interested in getting? Hmmmmm, one with major perks as long as they promote the CFR agenda in some way in their job? They can't get a job unless they are affiliated with the CFR? Give me a break.

The majority of people in the CFR are people recruited FOR the purpose of spreading the agenda in their mode of work, whether it be the MSM, academia, Hollywood, government, etc. and so on. 'Prestige' is part of it, but only for recognition by the elite. They're not prestigious to me, but jerks to begin with or sell outs. If they don't want to see a one world regime, what the hell are they doing affiliated with such an organization? Please don't even say they don't know what the CFR is about, or I will call BS.

Oh, maybe there are some people out there who are affiliated with the Communist Party of America because they are career interested in getting themselves a job. :rolleyes: You are saying the exact same thing, because that IS what the CFR is. They developed the UN, and Rockefellar contributed the land for the UN building. CFR = One World Gov't Communism R Us

Wayne Hammond
12-21-2007, 03:46 PM
Can you give me a synopsis of the book. :D
(I'm lazy :rolleyes:)

Probably the best lazy-man's intro to Ed Griffin's stuff is here in this video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6507136891691870450&q=creature+from+jekyll+island&total=33&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0