PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Yellowpages!!!

gb13
12-21-2007, 01:23 PM
Awesome! Just Awesome!!!

A guy from the meetup group my cousin belongs to in West Palm Beach, FL started this project.

What an awesome idea. If this takes off, we can spend virtually all of our money internally! Money from Ron Paul supporters, going to Ron Paul Supporters. Our Revolution would catch fire faster than the establishment can say "Wtf happened?" According to their estimates, we Ron Paul supporters have an collective budget of $1 Trillion! We could dominate the marketplace.

Spread this like the f-ing plauge, people. Here's the info I received:

www.RONPAULYELLOWPAGES.com

"Joining Ron Paul Supporters with Businesses that Support Ron Paul"

Free for any business to register ( www.ronpaulyellowpages.com/register.aspx) and maintain their information on a web site where Ron Paul supporters can find them.

AND

Free for Ron Paul supporters to search (any time they like) for companies that promote, and businesses owners that support Ron Paul.

If you have a business, and are willing to place a Ron Paul Banner prominently on your web site, please register for free, today (or anytime). Our commitment to you is that this web site will always be free to any business that shows its support for Ron Paul!

Ron Paul loves entrepreneurs, so there should be a place for entrepreneurs that love Ron Paul.

Imagine if every Ron Paul supporter (about 10% of the country by really bad polling estimates...that's 30 million people) spent all of their budgeted money, roughly $1 Trillion dollars (30 million people times $35,000 for a low estimate), with businesses that support Ron Paul. How would that help Ron Paul? How much would that help candidates that have Ron Paul platforms?

We may soon find out!

Register your business today: www.ronpaulyellowpages.com/register.aspx

BE A PART OF THE REVOLUTION!
Register business today: www.ronpaulyellowpages.com/register.aspx

Contact Us: www.ronpaulyellowpages.com/Contact.aspx

Where do Ron Paul supporters spend their money? It's not just at Tea Parties :)

The most expensive parts of a budget are the following: home (rent or mortgage), food, gas, insurance, savings, and sometimes medical. So we need local banks, lenders, local Property Owners, Health Food Stores, Local Food Co-ops, Farmers, restaurants, Gas stations, insurance, agents/companies, medical doctors, Doctors of Osteopathic medicine, Naturopathic Doctors, and Chiropractors. We also want to mention entertainers (musicians, artists, etc.), travel coordinators, shipping companies, handy-men, electricians, furniture companies, gift shops, tile stores, churches, clothing retailers, and so many others (I can't believe I didn't mention the internet savvy) to join in on the greatest combination of entrepreneurs in history, entrepreneurs that all support Ron Paul! Join Today!

Register your business today: www.ronpaulyellowpages.com/register.aspx

Register business today: www.ronpaulyellowpages.com/register.aspx

The story of the making of www.ronpaulyellowpages.com comes directly from the spirit of the Ron Paul Revolution. Mr. John Peterson, from Geogia, wrote a comment on dailypaul.com on December 17, 2007 where he detailed a wish for a place where businesses that support Ron Paul could be featured for Ron Paul supporters to spend their hard-earned money without giving up their conscience on where the funds are going. Mr. Francisco Rodriguez (that's me), from Florida, immediately got in touch with Mr. Peterson to push a similar idea he had thought of a few weeks prior, and mentioned it to Stacey Brodsky a member of his meet-up group. Ben Godwin, of Texas, had already been in touch with Mr. Peterson bringing a completion to our team of Database design (John), graphic design (Ben), and distribution (Francisco). You can read about each of them on the About US Page of www.ronpaulyellowpages.com . Even obtaining the web name is a Revolutionary story that introduced all of us to B.J. Lawson of North Carolina. Mr. Lawson, who announced his candidacy for Congress on Tea Party Day, owned the name " RonPaulyellowpages.com", but was more than willing to give it over to our team of revolutionaries. Within 3 days we present to everyone the web site www.ronpaulyellowpages.com

Ben Godwin is an active member of Ron Paul Meet-up Group 14 in Austin, TX
John Peterson is an active member of Ron Paul Meet-up Group 294 in Atlanta, GA
Francisco Rodriguez is an active member of Ron Paul Meet-up Group 33 in West Palm Beach, FL

Register Today: www.ronpaulyellowpages.com/register.aspx

Rahl
12-21-2007, 01:26 PM
amazing, amazing !

gb13
12-21-2007, 01:39 PM
No kidding. We are unstoppable!

I smell a revolution.

cicatrice
12-21-2007, 01:49 PM
Nice! *bump*

MsDoodahs
12-21-2007, 01:54 PM
You guys truly are the best and the brightest.

I'm constantly ..amazed... by the creativity and energy in this group.

:)