PDA

View Full Version : I was in NH today, saw Ron Paul, took pics, video

parocks
12-21-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm not sure it's appropriate to post about things of this nature on this section, but I went to the Conway Cafe in Conway, NH and saw Ron Paul speak. It was packed.

I have pics here http://webmusicvideo.com/ronpaul122107/index.htm

I'll be uploading the video somewhere - solid, not spectacular, DV footage. I doubt I'll you tube it.

hellah10
12-21-2007, 01:28 PM
good stuff man...thanks for sharing :)

Anti Federalist
12-21-2007, 01:35 PM
Yar, I was the at the Conway café as well.

Nice little townhall meeting type of event.

See the state cop in the pictures?

My wife talked to him briefly and in the course of the conversation he said "That man right there is a good man" referring of course to the good Dr.

ThePieSwindler
12-21-2007, 01:37 PM
So are things in NH seemingly good, as in, 9% is drastically undercutting Ron's real support, or what? I'm seriously worried about Romneys dominant lead in that state...

Anti Federalist
12-21-2007, 01:47 PM
So are things in NH seemingly good, as in, 9% is drastically undercutting Ron's real support, or what? I'm seriously worried about Romneys dominant lead in that state...

Cult of personality coupled with local name recognition.

Pay it no mind.

hellah10
12-21-2007, 01:47 PM
My wife talked to him briefly and in the course of the conversation he said "That man right there is a good man" referring of course to the good Dr.

awesome :cool:

ThePieSwindler
12-21-2007, 01:52 PM
Cult of personality coupled with local name recognition.

Pay it no mind.

So as an NH resident, are you optimistic about Paul's turnout relative to the other candidates, and Paul's chances?

smtwngrl
12-22-2007, 09:48 PM
bump

TheNewYorker
12-22-2007, 10:10 PM
See the state cop in the pictures?

Unpossible!

According to these forums, all police are bloodsucking parasites that will taze you at any chance they can get. :rolleyes:

Got Liberty?
12-22-2007, 10:32 PM
Those are some very nice big pictures.