PDA

View Full Version : World Magazine Full Page Ad?

Scott
12-21-2007, 12:41 PM
I've sent a couple of e-mails to World Magazine's ad person:

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your interest in World Magazine. I've attached a file with our 2008 media kit which includes our publishing schedule and deadlines. Our policy is that all ads need to be approved prior to publication and we do have the right to decline an ad once it's been reviewed. If you feel confident that your ad doesn't contain any objectionable material you can most definitely submit it. Please feel free to contact me with any further questions.

Currently we have 125,000 in paid circulation with readership at over 400,000.

Al Saiz

For those that don't know World is a very politically minded Christian magazine. This would be a great opportunity to get a targeted ad at Christians before Super Tuesday. We can get a full page ad for $3,700. The next realistic opportunity for an ad would be January 26th, which happens to be a Roe vs. Wade issue. We would need to get the ad and money in by no later than Jan 2 to get it in the issue.

I think an ad focused on Dr. Paul's abortion legislation and his stance on Christian Just War theory would be perfect. Maybe even include some of his Statement of Faith?

Thoughts? Do-able? Anyone want to help with the ad design?