PDA

View Full Version : What if we don't meet the deadline??

NinjaPirate
12-21-2007, 12:16 PM
What happens if we can't come up with the cash? Do we lose the blimp forever or will it remain grounded until we can come up with the funds??

deehrler
12-21-2007, 12:27 PM
I suspect that RP' s funds can anti up the difference to keep it going on a probationary basis.

The real problem here is the weather. If the blimp has to continue ducking the weather using up costly flying hours over cow pastures, it should be stopped. I am tending to think that it should stay out of the weather-hostile Northeast and concentrate on Florida and the Gulf Coast. Millions of tourists from all over the US are there on the sand with their faces pointed at everything that floats by.

seapilot
12-21-2007, 01:03 PM
I suspect that RP' s funds can anti up the difference to keep it going on a probationary basis.

The real problem here is the weather. If the blimp has to continue ducking the weather using up costly flying hours over cow pastures, it should be stopped. I am tending to think that it should stay out of the weather-hostile Northeast and concentrate on Florida and the Gulf Coast. Millions of tourists from all over the US are there on the sand with their faces pointed at everything that floats by.

Yes that is what will probably happen as its a fair weather craft. The Ron Paul supporters in Florida were really excited to have it go there and will help with it when there is a better known flight scheduel. Going to Florida in the end will get more bang for the buck.

beachmaster
12-21-2007, 01:06 PM
Yes that is what will probably happen as its a fair weather craft. The Ron Paul supporters in Florida were really excited to have it go there and will help with it when there is a better known flight scheduel. Going to Florida in the end will get more bang for the buck.

Yes, and our big primary is coming up Jan. 29th.

Bring the Blimp to Panama City Beach and Pensacola! Clearwater and Orlando have big successful Meetup groups... go see them too!

Mckarnin
12-21-2007, 02:37 PM
What happens if we can't come up with the cash? Do we lose the blimp forever or will it remain grounded until we can come up with the funds??

Deleted because I am only the project manager of the blimp and not a human being who cares about the blimp.

RP4Pres2008
12-21-2007, 02:48 PM
We will be hung by our toenails and lashed with wet noodles until we come up with the money.

Good to see you keeping us informed...:rolleyes:

Paulitical Correctness
12-21-2007, 02:49 PM
We will be hung by our toenails and lashed with wet noodles until we come up with the money.

Real professional.

We're all glad you think this is so hilarious. :)

I backed the blimp project 110%, but the lack of communication and professionalism has turned me away.

You do realize this is what you're doing? Turning people away.

Potential sponsors.

Business 101. Happy customers = paying customers.

We ain't happy.

microsect
12-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Real professional.

I backed the blimp project 110%, but the lack of communication and professionalism has turned me away.

Potential sponsors.

We ain't happy.

Yes it has also turned me away, even though I will still donate. I even wonder if the blimp management ever reads our messages…

Mckarnin
12-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Real professional.

Potential sponsors.

We ain't happy.

I'm not happy either, in fact I had to just get offline for a few hours this morning because I was so upset about the broken bungees and the fact that we were unable to fly the blimp to New York.

Trevor and Elijah are in negotiations with the blimp owner and should make an announcement regarding the deadline later this afternoon.

A little humor goes a long way when being thwarted by innanimate objects and weather. :)

RP4Pres2008
12-21-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm not happy either, in fact I had to just get offline for a few hours this morning because I was so upset about the broken bungees and the fact that we were unable to fly the blimp to New York.

Trevor and Elijah are in negotiations with the blimp owner and should make an announcement regarding the deadline later this afternoon.

A little humor goes a long way when being thwarted by innanimate objects and weather. :)

IMHO...not in this case.

Paulitical Correctness
12-21-2007, 03:14 PM

Fair enough, my apologies for snapping.

We're all very frustrated. :)

Ozwest
12-21-2007, 03:21 PM
Mckarnin,

Get this puppy flying for a week, straight over some high population areas, generate some good steady press, and everything should be sweet again.

JaredR26
12-21-2007, 04:03 PM

Humor is great.

But we are dying for some information. So much is hidden from us.