PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Setting Up Christians For Ron Paul Website

Captain Shays
12-21-2007, 12:08 PM
I consider myself an evangelical Christian who strongly supports Ron Paul.
For many who are not Christians you may not understand our unique array of concerns which are numerous and which no one but Ron Paul has the politicial answers for.
As you all know by now, the Christians are flocking to Huckabee of late because Ghoulaini is such an immoral choice for them and not many of us were persuaded by Pat Robertson's endorsement of him. Christians are also reluctant to support Romney because we've always been taught that Mormans are a sort of cult. I don't mean this to be an offense to any Mormans who might read this, I'm just stating a fact which exists in the minds of many evangelicals. McCain doesn't appeal to as many Christians as the media would like us to believe and many Christians hold hard feeling toward him for his liberal views relative to illegal immigration and campaign fincance reform and the growth of government. Personally I don't like anything about him but thats nether here or there.
Ron Paul has a very unique message that should appeal to many Christians but they misunderstand that message because they've been used and abused by the politicial machine for so many years and have been indoctrinated into thinking that the USA must protect Israel, police the world, ban all immoral behavior through the weight of the law, and other things that are in conflict with both our bibles and our Constitution. The list is strong and somewhat long.

There are a lot of us out here who understand as Christians and as patriots that much of what our government has been doing is because of the desire among many who operate it, to form a one world government.
The formation of a one world government is a prophesy in our bible. That in the last days, a one world government and a global cashless financial system will be set up. But God will hate is and destroy it and these events will usher in the return of Jesus Christ.
Like I said. This message won't appeal to non Christians, but it will appeal to Christians.

Ron Paul is the only one who stands opposed to all the mechanisms that we feel are working toward the ends of the globalists to form a OWG. Ron Paul is the only one who stands for the freedom which Christians have been given through their belief in Christ who we believe is the author of liberty.

Another issue that many Christians have a problem with Ron Paul about is the war on drugs and as Christian patriots we can address that issue to Christians, by Christians for Christians better than anyone else especially you secular compatriots of our's.

We understand the Christian Just War principles and our Constitution relative to engaging in war and wars that Christians whould or should not support which has also been a major part of the propaganda that so many of my brethern have fallen for.

Me and some of my friends want to address these issues and to propagate more support for Ron Paul among evengelical Christians. We have the answers for Christians from a unique Christian perspective which counters, very effectively the Christian designed propaganda that has decieved so many for so long.

The trouble is, none of us know how to set up a good website.

We need help. You don't need to be a Christian (of course). You just need to be able to help us set it up and we'll maintain it and fill it full of information.

We could also use the help of some of you guys who are great at making videos for our cause. Time is short so please get back to me ASAP

Thanks

bmovers
12-21-2007, 12:18 PM
www.christiansforronpaul.com

superlou
12-21-2007, 12:23 PM
Hi Captain,
Here's a thread with some good flyers that present Paul's position well:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=58409

RonPaulVolunteer
12-21-2007, 12:27 PM
There's already a good site, don't duplicate their efforts, just ask if you can add to it.

Energy
12-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Chuck Baldwin endorses Ron Paul:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c84pJ6E7BYg
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=abf314d99a0275e8e9fd

Christians for Ron Paul:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jRO3hptL4U
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ca29c78fbd84cde5ab7d

Why Ron Paul is 100% Pro-Life:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k-me7FdnYg
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=77142ff0a63a068c4ed6

A website:
http://christiansforronpaul.com/

amy31416
12-21-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the information on Evangelical Christians, Captain Shays, I had no idea about the One World Gov't thing from a biblical point of view. So what is most important in their and your eyes is that issue, immigration, protecting Israel and I imagine abortion-anything else I'm missing?

I know the argument I give to most people uptight about us pulling support from Israel, but what would you say to an Evangelical Christian?

DeafPalmdale
12-21-2007, 12:55 PM
About us pulling support from Israel, I know that many Evangelical Christians are "futurists" but there are a few of us who hold in preterist view. I believe all of the Bible prophecies were all fulfilled by 70 AD, the destruction of Jerusalem. This is why God hasn’t manifested Himself since that time. There is no longer 12 tribes of Israel today. Therefore modern “Israel” is nothing to do with the Bible prophecy as Evangelical Christians claimed. I used to be a "futurist".

iella
12-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Speaking as a Christian, I think that evangelical "efforts" to either usher in or prevent a one-world government are stupid. Christ says that no one knows the day or the hour, and yet we try to manipulate world events to "force" God's hand? Christians would be better off spending their time spreading the gospel and learning to live righteously instead of trying to use the influence of secular government to achieve spiritual goals.

To that end, I wrote an essay that I posted here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=47829

And as bmovers said, www.christiansforronpaul.com already exists. Good luck with your efforts.

xexkxex
12-21-2007, 12:57 PM
www.christiansforronpaul.com

Yeah...I think you got it ;)

I've been using that link in my e-mail header for a long long time. :)

Captain Shays
12-21-2007, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the information on Evangelical Christians, Captain Shays, I had no idea about the One World Gov't thing from a biblical point of view. So what is most important in their and your eyes is that issue, immigration, protecting Israel and I imagine abortion-anything else I'm missing?

I know the argument I give to most people uptight about us pulling support from Israel, but what would you say to an Evangelical Christian?

I would say that ONLY GOD protects Israel as He said many times in the bible and that nowhere does it out source that responsibility to the USA.

Christians like to use verses from Jeremiah that goes something like
"I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you" (meaning Israel) and they interprat that to mean that the USA should always fight, or come to the defense of Israel.
But remember that many other scriptures say that God protects Israel.

When they say something like we shouldn't just stand by and watch Israel get destroyed by Iran's nukes (or somebody else's nukes) point out to them that NOWHERE in bible propehsy does Israel EVER get destroyed after they have been restored as a nation.

In fact, its hard for any Christian to find mention of any country during the end times prophesies that eveb remotly resemble the USA which means that the USA will most likely be rendered inconsequential or be destroyed as a nation.
But why is that? There's a good chance that God will allow us to be destroyed to prove to the world that HE doesn't need the USA or anybody else to protect Israel.

Also to imply that the USA protects Israel is a form of blasphemy in that to attribute to anyone else but God the attributes of God is blasphemy.

I don't know if the formation of a one world government is THE most important thing to Christians. In fact, thats why I started this thread. It seems to be only important to those of us who understand scriptures without the indoctrination of mainstream churches. Many Christians seem to believe that since the bible fortells a one world government, that its God's plan while completely overlooking the fact that when Jesus comes back, He destroyes the OWG. If God wants there to be a OWG then why would He destroy it? JUst doesn't make any sense.

Along with the OWG, there will be a cashless global financial system and the leader fo the OWG will force everyone to recieve a mark either on their right hand, or on their forehead and that number is 666.
A lot of Christians today including the author of the book "Spy Chips" Katherine Albrecht see the advant fo the RFID chip as something leading to this mark which the bible calls the Mark of the Beast. Anyone who gets this mark on their hand will be comdemned but you won't be able to buy or sell anything including food if you don't have it.

Christians have also been hoodwinked into thinking like authoritarians either from the left or the right. From the right, they try to use government mechanisms to control the moral behavior of other free people. They tried to ban alcohol in the 1920's along with a host of drugs that were legal. Well we all know that this just created a crime culture because no government can control the choices of people. Governments are only to protect us from the actions of other people that would cause us harm.
In this way the authoritarians from the left claim that speaking harsh words can lead to violance so they try to pass hate crimes legislation. Or they claim that second hand smoke kills innocent people so they try to take away the freedom of property owners. Or they say that since we all have to pay when someone who isn't wearing their seatbelts and who doesn't have insurance gets hurt, we should force everyone to wear seatbelts. Instead of course they should fight whatever stupid government mechanism that there is which forces us to pay for somebody else's stupidity and irresponsibility.

Christians from the left are sometimes harder to reach because they use bible verses like "Feed the hungry and house the homeless and clothe the naked" to mean vote for theives and robbers to take from other taxpayers to give their charity for them as if it will be counted by God as a good thing.

Meanwhile they conveniently ignore the fact that God legalized things like marijuana and mushrooms the day HE made them and that its not up to one man to tell any other what he can eat, smoke, drink or think. Its the governnment's job to protect us from those who would do us harm. Crimes are harm that one does to another. Vices are harm that one does to one self.
So Christians who fight for banning things like drugs and alcohol are not always aware of the unintended consequences like the loss of liberty or the crimes that increase when the government creates a black market.

And they are also unaware at times that the methods they use to hold back things like drugs also are used by their enemies to control their bahavior.

One side uses the government to control the other and visa versa while we all continue to lose our liberties.

Captain Shays
12-21-2007, 02:11 PM
BTW

Thank you very much everyone for the information.

literatim
12-21-2007, 02:12 PM
http://www.prayforpaul.com

Captain Shays
12-21-2007, 02:21 PM
great link that i can send to other christians.

thanks