PDA

View Full Version : IDEA: "consolidated"...I Voted for Ron Paul stickers....

JoBurke
12-21-2007, 12:03 PM
After reading about how supporters cant wait to get out and vote...I had an idea - maybe it has been suggested before or maybe not....but I think it could be a great tool in "evaluation" and "controlling" the goings on during these primarys, etc....

What if we had a universally recognized and utilized sticker that you would put on your shirt after voting for Ron Paul - simply and maybe to at the very least show presence - after voting, just as a visual reminder that these are Ron Paul votes much more than any others.....

for example...a distinct color like flouresent green with like "I just voted for Dr. Paul" then you see at all of the venues droves of people walking around with these....good for the press shooting pictures, good for the fellow voters, maybe even for the undecided who will be inspired by the sheer amount of "green stickers" walking around everywhere.....it would be hard to fix ballots that much if 85% of people who come out from voting automatically and demonstratingly placed a large green sticker above their heart and went about their business....

Just an idea - anything that will send a message and deter fraud.
><