PDA

View Full Version : It's obvious the GOP doesn't care if they win or not

christagious
12-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Does anybody else see this other than myself?
It's obvious that either party does not care if they beat the other one or not, as long as a globalist sock puppet for the elite is put in office who cares which party they are from, it's not like it matters, they're all the same when it comes to the national and foreign policy issues anyways.

Here's proof why they don't care. I think anybody with enough sense to analyze the situation is able to figure out that Hillary will crush Giuliani, Thompson, Huckabee and Romney. She will destroy them in the general elections. The only GOPer with a chance to crush her is Ron Paul, as long as he has the support of the GOP behind him and they all, together, can go full force against her.
It's funny how the only guy who can beat Hillary is struggling in the polls against the guys who will get crushed by her.

Let's get to work rEVOLutionaries!!

mwkaufman
12-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Obama/Clinton would be as low in GOP polls as Paul, even though they'd obviously do fine in the general.

Electability isn't everything.

Kilrain
12-21-2007, 11:48 AM
I think we all know that the Democrats are scared shitless of Dr. Paul getting the Republican nomination. When (not if) that happens, he'll attract a LOT of Democrats - people who believe in small government, people who believe in being fiscally responsible, people who believe in ACTUALLY ending the war in Iraq and so on - and he'll also attract pretty much every single person who would ever vote for the Libertarian Party or the Constitution Party. And the beautiful thing is that he'll also get the vote of pretty much every Republican out there, because even the people who promote the war would never vote for Hitlery or Osama. It'll be a landslide victory.

rockwell
12-21-2007, 11:51 AM
Bingo.

The veil has been lifted.

There are no political parties, there are elites and there are the ants who service them and in order to perpetuate that arrangement, they have to make you think you are part of a process. The one thing they didn't count on- and in eight more years it would have been irrelevant- was that people would come out of their TV/consumerist induced trance long enough to realize they were the proverbial frog in the pot.

Good for you.

Now tell everybody.

Kombaiyashii
12-21-2007, 11:53 AM
It's obvious that either party does not care if they beat the other one or not, as long as a globalist sock puppet for the elite is put in office who cares which party they are from, it's not like it matters, they're all the same when it comes to the national and foreign policy issues anyways.

Here's proof why they don't care. I think anybody with enough sense to analyze the situation is able to figure out that Hillary will crush Giuliani, Thompson, Huckabee and Romney. She will destroy them in the general elections. The only GOPer with a chance to crush her is Ron Paul, as long as he has the support of the GOP behind him and they all, together, can go full force against her.
It's funny how the only guy who can beat Hillary is struggling in the polls against the guys who will get crushed by her.

I agree, the establishment is only going to let someone in that will go along with their new world order as Ron Paul calls it.

Peace&Freedom
12-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Life imitates art. We have reached the point dramatized in the "V for Vendetta" movie where the sheeple are converting back into being people. All through that film, folks are shown mindlessly watching the TV lies being foisted on them day after day. Then eventually, a scene depicts the TV blasting away in an empty loubge or community center---not a passive soul in sight. We're now on the march, to get Paul elected!

Peace&Freedom
12-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Life imitates art. We have reached the point dramatized in the "V for Vendetta" movie where the sheeple are converting back into being people. All through that film, folks are shown mindlessly watching the TV lies being foisted on them day after day. Then eventually, a scene depicts the TV blasting away in an empty lounge or community center---not a passive soul in sight. We're now on the march, to get Paul elected!

Spike
12-21-2007, 01:05 PM
Yeah, I think this is the nation's finest hour. 2008 will go down in history, lets hope its because Ron Paul was elected president.

I can't wait for the new year.

PimpBlimp
12-21-2007, 01:12 PM
true

Mises
12-21-2007, 01:14 PM
A Ron Paul nomination would mean the permanent defeat of the neocon invasion of the GOP, and quite possibly a split in the party. With their ideas vanquished by a populist candidate, they would have no choice but to go quietly into the night as Americans reclaim their liberties.

They will do everything in their power to prevent this from happening. From the neocon viewpoint, a Democratic victory in 2008 would hold the party together to oppose Hilary or Obama, and the neocons would live to fight another day. They would still be breathing.

If Paul is elected, it's curtains for them. In my opinion, this explains their hostility to his character and his candidacy. If you think they are vitriolic now, imagine what would happen if he runs as an independent.

The neocons would most definately rather see the Democrats win in '08 than Ron Paul.

RonPaulFTFW
12-21-2007, 01:21 PM
Hilary will do just what bush is doing.

It's not the GOP who doesnt care, its the corporations who run both parties that don't care either way.

Kingfisher
12-21-2007, 01:24 PM

Been that way for years. Presidential elections are for show. Except when a man like R.P. comes along

Buzz
12-21-2007, 01:25 PM
The neocons would much rather have their liberal kinsmen in office than Paul.

wfd40
12-21-2007, 02:14 PM
Personally, I'm weary of McCain...

He's making a bit of a late surge.. (helped by both the msm endorsements, but more I think from the utter incompetence of the other GOP frontrunners)...

McCain is basically Paul-light... and by this I mean that he gives off the vibe of 'talking straight and not pandering' so much.. which lets people who switch over to him say, "at least he's got integrity.. blahblah" .. even though his views on foreign policy are TOTALLY WACK.

Paul should be worrying about this guy... and needs to take it to him on the Economy and how McCain's foreign policy will make matters MUCH WORSE.

HOLLYWOOD
12-21-2007, 02:54 PM
It's the leser of two evils... both parties are there to serve themselves and the money behind them.

Except RP. He threatens all their NARISSISTIC - NEPOTISMIC ELITISTS and the CORPORATE CONTROL behind it all.

TwiLeXia
12-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Ron Paul must win this election if we are still to have hope for our future. This is the year that matters!!