PDA

View Full Version : Awesome New Ron Paul Video - Please Watch

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 11:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsr4M7qP2xg YOU'VE GOTTA WATCH IT UNTIL THE END

I know we hate to think about this but I think we should make the pledge to pick up the baton of truth and never give up...

I will pick up the baton of truth.

Ben Elliott
12-21-2007, 11:42 AM
That was actually moving. What some pictures, text, and music can do for a cause.

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 11:51 AM
That was actually moving. What some pictures, text, and music can do for a cause.

blimp.

I was moved also

risk_reward
12-21-2007, 11:59 AM
Video appears to be broken. All I see is spinning dots. Other videos on youtube work.

NoxTwilight
12-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Didn't really want to cry today but worth it.

I vow never never to give up - no matter what happens.

Ridiculous
12-21-2007, 12:04 PM
That's pretty good, but it is hard to top this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ln5PLLzNrw

ronpaulfan
12-21-2007, 12:10 PM
that was really really really good

amy31416
12-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Fantastic video. And to illustrate one point about how many things are interconnected (I'm a research freak, this may bore some of you), because of this video, I looked up Bobby Kennedy, from there I see that Sirhan Sirhan is the "one" who assassinated him. From there I see a link to the secret service, because now candidates are supposed to be protected, due to what happened.

Okay, so now I check out the secret service, from there, a link to presidential candidates who have had assassination attempts on them, successful or not. I then click on Ronald Reagan's assassination attempt, carried out by John Hinckley, Jr. And from there I read up on how Hinckley is connected to the Bush family. Providing even more (like I needed it) evidence of how deep the corruption runs in that family. Here's the text from Wikipedia:

Reported Hinckley family connections

According to the March 31, 1981, edition of the Houston Post, and reported by AP, UPI, NBC News and Newsweek, Hinckley is the son of one of George H.W. Bush's political and financial supporters in his 1980 presidential primary campaign against Ronald Reagan; John Hinckley Jr.'s older brother, Scott Hinckley, and Vice President Bush's son Neil Bush had a dinner appointment scheduled for the next day.[4]

Associated Press published the following short note on March 31, 1981:

The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice-President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign ... Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr. was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the Vice-President's sons ... The Houston Post said it was unable to reach Scott Hinckley, vice-president of his father's Denver-based firm, Vanderbilt Energy Corp, for comment. Neil Bush lives in Denver, where he works for Standard Oil Co of Indiana. In 1978, Neil Bush served as campaign manager for his brother, George W. Bush, the Vice-President's eldest son, who made an unsuccessful bid for Congress. Neil lived in Lubbock, Texas, throughout much of 1978, where John Hinckley lived from 1974 through 1980.

drexhex
12-21-2007, 12:49 PM
The baton is currently being carried by millions of people. If something happens to Ron Paul, I guarantee you it WILL be carried with more passion than ever. We WILL take back our country, no matter what it takes.

As I've read in a signature in these (or another, unsure) forums:
There are 4 boxes until liberty and freedom:
Soap box
Ballot box
Jury box
Bullet box.
(In that order)

Joe3113
12-21-2007, 01:10 PM
The baton is currently being carried by millions of people. If something happens to Ron Paul, I guarantee you it WILL be carried with more passion than ever. We WILL take back our country, no matter what it takes.

Soap box
Ballot box
Jury box
Bullet box.
(In that order)

+1

Melissa
12-21-2007, 01:18 PM

Soap box
Ballot box
Jury box
Bullet box.
(In that order)

+2--- Great video too

maeqFREEDOMfree
12-21-2007, 01:24 PM
thank you for sharing

Anti Federalist
12-21-2007, 01:28 PM

Soap box
Ballot box
Jury box
Bullet box.
(In that order)

QFT

Ron2Win
12-21-2007, 01:41 PM
That's totally digg worthy

ronpaulfan
12-23-2007, 12:03 AM
bump

Vendico
12-23-2007, 12:10 AM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Baton_of_Truth

xtr3me
01-08-2008, 11:59 AM
Video appears to be broken. All I see is spinning dots. Other videos on youtube work.

risk_reward=FUD