PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire and Iowa Predictions

Ron Paul for Liberty
12-21-2007, 11:19 AM
What is your guys predictions for New Hampshire in Iowa?

winston_blade
12-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Honestly, 3rd in Iowa and 3rd in NH.

mwkaufman
12-21-2007, 11:49 AM
3rd in Iowa, Huck/Mitt/Paul/McCain/Thompson/Giuliani.

1st in NH, Paul/McCain/Mitt/Giuliani/Huckabee/Thompson.

AgentPaul001
12-21-2007, 03:10 PM
I imagine three scenarious....

Best "Realistic" Case (2nd)
IOWA
Romney
Paul
Huck
McCain
Thompson
Guliani

Then NEW HAMPSHIRE (1st)

Paul
Romney
McCain
Thompson
Huckabee
Guliani

Good "Realistic" Case (3rd)
IOWA
Huck
Romney
Paul
McCain
Thompson
Guliani

Then NEW HAMPSHIRE (3rd)

Romney
McCain
Paul
Thompson
Huckabee
Guliani

As stated 3rd or Higher in both Iowa/New Hampshire gives this campaign some serious momentum. Guliani placing low certainly helps and assuming Romney can't sweep both states.

WilliamC
12-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Iowa--2nd
New Hampshire--1st

Mesogen
12-21-2007, 03:20 PM
I keep having this sneaking suscpicion of some sort of shock and awe coming from every state. If the votes aren't hacked, I really see Ron Paul winning every damned state. I could be totally hallucinating though.

There is this huge silent majority out there despite the very vocal minority of Ron Paul supporters. I think for every Ron Paul supporter you see shouting with a sign in his/her hand, there are 100 voters ready to cast their ballot.

ThePieSwindler
12-21-2007, 03:21 PM
a high 3rd (meaning close to 2nd place) is the key to pushing him over the top in NH. If he beats Romney somehow in Iowa, we will win NH most likely. Alot hinges on the iowa result, which i am actually becoming fairly optimistic about.

beobeli
12-21-2007, 03:22 PM
I keep having this sneaking suscpicion of some sort of shock and awe coming from every state. If the votes aren't hacked, I really see Ron Paul winning every damned state. I could be totally hallucinating though.

There is this huge silent majority out there despite the very vocal minority of Ron Paul supporters. I think for every Ron Paul supporter you see shouting with a sign in his/her hand, there are 100 voters ready to cast their ballot.

I share this feeling

Dave Pedersen
12-21-2007, 03:30 PM
Landslide/Landslide.. this whole thing.. from the freedom of information act to the continued ability to communicate freely on the internet to the artificial maintenance of all the candidates at relative parity to the painfully obvious media bias to the painfully obvious disregard for the constitution... its all way too easy.

I am confident Ron Paul is trustworthy and I am also confident the Bilderbergers/CFR are not. I think this is a set up. I think they really don't mind at all if we blow this thing wide open.

We are being led to believe we are accomplishing this according to our own power and resourcefulness. It is a form of self induced flattery. We will be intoxicated with a victory we dared not dream and then.. and then.. to what end?

Our enemy did not get to the position they have by doing what they appear to be doing recently. They have proven to be very very patient. To believe they are not able to shut down the internet or otherwise render it impotent to carry the truth is I suspect naive.

It's a setup, i'm tell'in ya.

rockwell
12-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Landslide/Landslide.. this whole thing.. from the freedom of information act to the continued ability to communicate freely on the internet to the artificial maintenance of all the candidates at relative parity to the painfully obvious media bias to the painfully obvious disregard for the constitution... its all way too easy.

I am confident Ron Paul is trustworthy and I am also confident the Bilderbergers/CFR are not. I think this is a set up. I think they really don't mind at all if we blow this thing wide open.

We are being led to believe we are accomplishing this according to our own power and resourcefulness. It is a form of self induced flattery. We will be intoxicated with a victory we dared not dream and then.. and then.. to what end?

Our enemy did not get to the position they have by doing what they appear to be doing recently. They have proven to be very very patient. To believe they are not able to shut down the internet or otherwise render it impotent to carry the truth is I suspect naive.

It's a setup, i'm tell'in ya.

I HEAR YOU.

MsDoodahs
12-21-2007, 04:26 PM

I share this feeling

This is from the introduction to the GREAT book, 101 Things to do Til the Revolution by the wonderful writer, Claire Wolfe.

"This book is based upon the premise that, when government turns bad, the best people ultimately become criminals. The people don't change; the laws do. Initiative, dissent, individual pleasures and exercise of one's basic rights become "crimes"....

The ideal citizen of a tyrannical state is the man or woman who bows in silent obedience in exchange for the status of a well-cared-for herd animal. Thinking people become the tyrants worst enemies.

Before their thunder roars, there is a period of anticipation, in which more occurs than the literal-minded tyrant can ever understand. A few overt acts of sedition shatter the heavy peace. But the greater force, unrecognized, rolls forward in near silence, as millions of individuals quietly withdraw their consent from the state. The pundits call it apathy.

They could not be more wrong.

That time is now. And we are those people.

This book is dedicated to you, the enemy of the state."

ah...I always feel energized when I read that passage.

Thank you, Claire!

Catatonic
12-21-2007, 05:35 PM
If only fortune tellers were real, people could stop wasting time with conjecture and work on getting votes.

Dave Pedersen
12-21-2007, 08:10 PM
http://www.questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com/

A great website featuring the exploits of many a modern day patriot.