PDA

View Full Version : Military absentee VOTE may not be counted???

Myerz
12-21-2007, 09:41 AM
How do we get this news to our men and women abroad? They need to push this issue from within!!!
And, this is a lot of votes for Ron!

Military absentee Votes (http://www.cfif.org/htdocs/freedomline/current/in_our_opinion/military_absentee_ballots.htm)

Rahl
12-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Ron should really pick up this issue!

Trying to hold elections in iraq bringing democracy, yet not even counting many of the votes of the very same people fighting over there.
That's an issue NOONE in america can disagree with in my opinion.

another + could be that voting fraud gets more media attention prior to the primaries.

Rahl
12-21-2007, 10:10 AM
bump

coastie
12-21-2007, 10:15 AM
Jeez, and people wonder why Dr. Paul says the things he does about gubmint ineptitude...

They need to figure this out quickly, this should be one of the biggest media stories of all time, and this is the first I heard of it. I have to vote absentee in Florida simply because I'm working that day and cant leave while I'm on duty. Shit, I hope their's not a problem with mine...:eek:

The article was wrong about the part that a notary is hard to find in Iraq, ANY commisioned officer in the military can notarize documents, I've had it done numerous times over the last six years in.

Rahl
12-21-2007, 10:22 AM
the timeframe it takes to get the vote from iraq or overseas in general to wherever it has to get to count..., one hell of a story combined with the fact that shows how wrong the war is.

fighting in iraq to establish freedom yet having a system where most of the votes from the military won't count ?
wether you are hardcore pro war or against it, noone can be against this message.