PDA

View Full Version : The Most Important Thing Now

crashcarr
12-21-2007, 09:07 AM
Before I begin, I want to say I've been lacking in doing this as well.
One of the most important things now is for everyone to have as much person to person contact as possible about Dr. Paul. With the holidays, new year's parties, etc it presents a great opportunity to bring thing up casually.

There has been a lot of hand wringing about the type of press coverage Dr. Paul is getting but I am still one who believes any mention is good. It actually puts his name in people's heads who pay little attention to politics. And the more person to person contact we have and bring up Dr. Paul the better chance we have to correct some of the misinformation out there.

i.e.
"Yeah I am rooting for Ron Paul for president"
"Isn't he the guy running for president who has racist people supporting him?"
You all know how to answer this... It's just like when Dr. Paul has more than 30 seconds to explain his ideas they sound much better than the "one word" answers Faux News wants.
I think the saturation of the internet is thorough now. People who don't like him won't be swayed and people who do already have all the information they need. We need to all do what we can, even with one person, to help offline. Family, friends, co-workers, anyone willing to listen at all.

I am afraid if everyone is too focused on crap journalism attacks and wasting time commenting, we will all get more and more discouraged. We all know people want a change, we just have to show them the person that will actually do it. After all, Romney, Huckster, and Lurch pay lip service to a lot of things but we all know they will not do anything but maintain the status quo. Same thing on the Democrats side.