PDA

View Full Version : Let me try these again. Why don't we egage former Tancredo Supporters in Discussion?

Rob
12-21-2007, 09:05 AM
Regardless of where you do it, I think that anyone who is comfortable interacting with people should take it upon themselves should approach any Tancredo supporters they can find, ask them what is important to them, and the proceed to explain why Ron Paul is now the best candidate for them. Let's hope this post isn't offensive to "certain people."

Forefall
12-21-2007, 09:09 AM
The three of them are A) hard to find and B) hard to budge.

james1844
12-21-2007, 09:09 AM
Sure, its a good idea, but how can we locate them efficiently?

Rob
12-21-2007, 09:11 AM
Sure, its a good idea, but how can we locate them efficiently?

Well I had an idea but "some people" decided we weren't allowed to talk about it, so I can't tell you.

Rob
12-21-2007, 09:11 AM
The three of them are A) hard to find and B) hard to budge.

he had about 2% nationally, and they must have all care about immigration. I'd say there's some opportunity.

idiotwind
12-21-2007, 09:13 AM
Rob you are a very persistent guy. Play on playa.

Rob
12-21-2007, 09:15 AM
Rob you are a very persistent guy. Play on playa.

So is Ron Paul, one of the major reasons I support him. Besides, I fully believe I suggested nothing wrong and the point of my point was to DISCUSS IT not demand that people do it.

angelatc
12-21-2007, 09:20 AM
Regardless of where you do it, I think that anyone who is comfortable interacting with people should take it upon themselves should approach any Tancredo supporters they can find, ask them what is important to them, and the proceed to explain why Ron Paul is now the best candidate for them. Let's hope this post isn't offensive to "certain people."

Before Tancredo dropped out, I stopped by an immigration sign waving and passed out some Ron Paul slim jims. People there know Paul, and he's the second or third choice for many of them. (Hunter being in there too.)

They know about Paul, and lots of them are more familiar with the voting record on certain immigration bills than I am. (which doesn't say much.)

Rob
12-21-2007, 09:24 AM
Before Tancredo dropped out, I stopped by an immigration sign waving and passed out some Ron Paul slim jims. People there know Paul, and he's the second or third choice for many of them. (Hunter being in there too.)

They know about Paul, and lots of them are more familiar with the voting record on certain immigration bills than I am. (which doesn't say much.)

Nice work. I'm with you on the immigration bills too.