PDA

View Full Version : I think we utilize our money much better than the campaign-what say you?

Dave Wood
12-21-2007, 07:22 AM
I think the "money bomb" stuff is over as far as media attention goes, it would still be nice to reach $20 mill.

The fact that we spent ourselves to death trying to bomb the the official campaign into doing something productive and the results are less than spectacular, should tell us something.

What to do? I dont know.

Should we just flatline the campaign money at a certain number each quarter and use the rest of what would normally be sent to do things like fund more productive ads et.?

I know this is controversial but I think we have reached a fork in the road. The campaign has showed us what they have to offer in return for our cash and it doesnt appear to be the value one would expect.

The grassroots got us where we are NOT the campaign people, so maybe its time to put our cash to better use?:confused::rolleyes:

EDIT: just so you know, I am debating whether I should spend my last RP $ of the year on 1)official campaign to reach $20mil 2)Blimp stays in the air 3) Jeramiah Black ads (I think they are fantastic)

Cleaner44
12-21-2007, 07:31 AM
I will not complaining about how the campaign has spent the money. I will say that I like the idea of us funded many other effort besides the campaign. I think that putting all of our eggs in the campaign basket would be a mistake.

I like the idea of a priority list of other efforts to fund:
Blimp
Iowa ads
NH ads
etc