PDA

View Full Version : Praying to God for the Nafta superhighway--you just cant make this stuff up, unreal

Dave Wood
12-21-2007, 06:40 AM
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Evangelicals_JFK_assassination_linked_to_Interstat e_1220.html

We cant be THAT gullible...........scary stuff. These leaders are dangerous.:eek:

Makes me think about why the I-35 bridge in Minn. REALLY collapsed????

noxagol
12-21-2007, 06:47 AM
Wow, those people are nuts imo.

zmall88
12-21-2007, 06:52 AM
dont want to sound rude.....but dude thats WEIRD!

unloud
12-21-2007, 06:53 AM
....I suddenly have a lack of words. How ridiculous and un-Christlike

UziSprayTF
12-21-2007, 06:56 AM
ya, I'm afraid to say that those people do more harm than good, and with the best of intentions.

RonPaulCentral
12-21-2007, 06:58 AM
wow - people like this scare me - the fact they reproduce scares me even more. :(

ladyliberty
12-21-2007, 07:19 AM
if they have ever read their Bible (which I doubt any of them have) One World Government is a tool of Satan! The NAFTA Superhighway is just one step towards that...

http://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/signtime.html

Wyurm
12-21-2007, 07:28 AM
What the .....?!?!?! :eek:

I am now completely disturbed having seen that. Every time I begin to think there is hope for the human race, I find something that seems to prove me utterly wrong. That's just... there's really no words for it.

Oliver
12-21-2007, 07:31 AM
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Evangelicals_JFK_assassination_linked_to_Interstat e_1220.html

We cant be THAT gullible...........scary stuff. These leaders are dangerous.:eek:

Oh my! :rolleyes:

hellah10
12-21-2007, 07:33 AM
wtf

Benaiah
12-21-2007, 07:37 AM
The more I go along, the more I realize that outside of my salvation, I don't know anything-- I believe that anything is possible anymore. That said, I just read that chapter, and have no idea how they get that stuff out of there.

Oliver
12-21-2007, 07:37 AM
The question I have is:

A. Is it the Highway to heaven?
B. Is it the Highway to NAU
C. Is it a Highway

Which leads me to the question what a Christian
Conspiracy Theorist thinks. A. or B.? :confused: (Both
can't be true - nor C.)

:p

ladyliberty
12-21-2007, 07:41 AM
The question is do you believe in the Holy Bible? I am not a conspiracy theorist - but I am a Christian! If you believe in the Holy Bible and have read it and studied all of your life, you will know that there indeed the last days.

2 Timothy 3:1-4

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

zmall88
12-21-2007, 07:43 AM
it makes me think about where humanity is headed...never have i felt like this since "2 girls 1 cup" *pukes*

Oliver
12-21-2007, 07:46 AM
The question is do you believe in the Holy Bible? I am not a conspiracy theorist - but I am a Christian! If you believe in the Holy Bible and have read it and studied all of your life, you will know that there indeed the last days.

Believe me - you don't want me to answer. :)
But officially I'm still a Christian according
to my registration.

Mike S.
12-21-2007, 07:54 AM
Praying for a highway? And from what I have heard, a highway partially constructed by a Mexican company that could help pave the way for an Americas-superstate of US/Mex/CA?

Not in my house! Not in my church!

Many will be deceived in the last days!

To all that do not hold my beliefs, do not take offense. Ron Paul is a person that supports ALL Americans rights via The Constitution. We are all in this together. Peace to you and Bless you for helping in this effort to elect Ron Paul.

shadow26
12-21-2007, 07:57 AM
What the .....?!?!?! :eek:

I am now completely disturbed having seen that. Every time I begin to think there is hope for the human race, I find something that seems to prove me utterly wrong. That's just... there's really no words for it.

To paraphrase Steven Wright: "99% of Christians are giving the other 1% a bad name..." Come to think of it...I thought this NAFTA superhighway was so much tin foil conspiratorial hokum...which is it??? Is anyone else getting dizzy..?

Dieseler
12-21-2007, 08:22 AM
To paraphrase Steven Wright: "99% of Christians are giving the other 1% a bad name..." Come to think of it...I thought this NAFTA superhighway was so much tin foil conspiratorial hokum...which is it??? Is anyone else getting dizzy..?

That has always been the case although I don't know the actual percentage for sure. :(

There is no hope for mankind that puts any faith in man. :confused:

The God these people are praying to doesn't appear to be the one I pray to. :mad:

I am no holier than thou. :)

Fear and praise the god of Abraham, Moses and David. Know that Jesus Christ was born to die for you. And be aware that he did that indeed. :)
Repent and be aware of them who would seek to deceive you for he has not returned yet but he may at any time any day now. :)

I would hate to be in the shoes of a deceiver when that day comes!!

From one sinner to any other
Praise God in Christ's name.

I am no holier than thee.:)

ladyliberty
12-21-2007, 08:26 AM
To all that do not hold my beliefs, do not take offense. Ron Paul is a person that supports ALL Americans rights via The Constitution. We are all in this together. Peace to you and Bless you for helping in this effort to elect Ron Paul.

What Mike said! :)

1913_to_2008
12-21-2007, 08:32 AM
ummmm.......wow!!

Dave Pedersen
12-21-2007, 08:37 AM
There is no mention of NAFTA. You make the connection as a third person viewer. Then plant it in the title. Is this not misleading?

shadow26
12-21-2007, 08:42 AM
That has always been the case although I don't know the actual percentage for sure. :(

There is no hope for mankind that puts any faith in man. :confused:

The God these people are praying to doesn't appear to be the one I pray to. :mad:

I am no holier than thou. :)

Fear and praise the god of Abraham, Moses and David. Know that Jesus Christ was born to die for you. And be aware that he did that indeed. :)
Repent and be aware of them who would seek to deceive you for he has not returned yet but he may at any time any day now. :)

I would hate to be in the shoes of a deceiver when that day comes!!

From one sinner to any other
Praise God in Christ's name.

I am no holier than thee.:)

Yes...outstanding post! :)

gb13
12-21-2007, 08:43 AM
"What an amazing story," said Robertson. "Well, wouldn't that be wonderful... cut a line right down the middle of America and let it spread to both coasts."

It looks pretty clear from this statement that Robertson may be working for the globalists. I'm sorry, but this seems too weird to be coincidence.

I've even seen a report somewhere, can't remember where, that said church leaders were being trained to manipulate their people into accepting state rule, disarmament, loss of sovereignty, etc.

Kinda scary...

entropy
12-21-2007, 08:53 AM

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

I am a Christian as well and I must say quoting this passage from the Bible in no way sways me to feel the end is near. The type of behavior in this passage has been going on for as long as man has recorded history...nothing new here.

As far as the original article...my belief is these are the type of fundamentals that are causing Hucksters rise in the polls. This is what really scares me, for these people are woefully lacking in the intelligence department! As long as they see that cross waving by Huckster they will follow like lemmings.

unklejman
12-21-2007, 09:05 AM
http://www.ateismo.net/diario/uploaded_images/robertson_time-774999.jpg

speciallyblend
12-21-2007, 09:17 AM
omg this makes me sick,this is disgusting,IM PRAYING THESE PEOPLE GO AWAY

Proemio
12-21-2007, 09:18 AM

That may be so - who knows.
However, if you look closely at the first quarter of last century, those four points applied just as accurately. In fact, the similarities are uncanny.

I came to believe that there is a (necessary?) three-generation cycle (80-90 years), going from wake-up to clean-up to complacency to chaos to wake-up...

Dave Wood
12-21-2007, 09:19 AM
There is no mention of NAFTA. You make the connection as a third person viewer. Then plant it in the title. Is this not misleading?

This is one of thousands of articles about I-35 and its current uses relating to the superhighway. Feel free to search for more.
My guess is those folks praying beside that highway are the begining of very large campaign to influence people to give in to globalist demands and let them build the superhighway. Just my .02

WND Exclusive PREMEDITATED MERGER
NAFTA Superhighway traffic tied to bridge collapse
WND uncovers federal study warning of high risk in 1998
Posted: August 5, 2007
5:45 p.m. Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Evidence of increasing international trade truck traffic on Interstate 35 through Minnesota raises concerns that NAFTA Superhighway traffic contributed to last week's collapse of the freeway bridge in Minneapolis.

President George W. Bush, aboard Marine One, takes an aerial survey of the Interstate 35W bridge collapse in Minneapolis, Saturday, Aug. 4, 2007

WND has unearthed a Federal Highway Administration report dating back to 1998 that warned increasing NAFTA truck traffic was expected to create a safety concern with bridges in states along the I-35 NAFTA Superhighway, including Minnesota.

The study concluded that, "The I-35 Corridor's multimodal transportation hubs – where air, rail, river, and truck cargo converge – make I-35 ideally positioned to be a major route for what is expected to be increasing levels of international trade activity."

The study warned that, "Over the next few decades, about 65 percent of I-35 will require major upgrades, however the entire route will have a continued need for rehabilitating pavements, resurfacing sections of the highway, and providing replacements of some bridge decks. Bridge substructures and superstructures will also need to be maintained, requiring repairs to maintain the integrity of the bridges."

(Story continues below)

The FHWA study was conducted in conjunction with the Departments of Transportation in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa and Minnesota, and assessed I-35 from Laredo, Texas, to Duluth, Minn.

A comprehensive study of freight traffic conducted by the Federal Highway Administration, or FHWA, shows conclusively a large percentage of the freight carried through Minnesota is carried by truck.

FHWA data show that in 2002, a total of 280.7 million tons of freight moved through Minnesota, 86 percent of which was carried by truck.

The trend line shows dramatic increases projected, with freight traffic through Minnesota expected to double by 2035, to a total of 551.5 million tons, of which 88 percent will be carried by truck.

The bridge collapsed at rush hour, with an estimated 100-150 cars and trucks on the structure in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

Officials in Minnesota had been warned since 1990 that the bridge was "structurally deficient" and severely fatigued from the increasing volume of traffic the bridge, which spans the Mississippi River along Interstate 35, was receiving.

North America's SuperCorridor Coalition, Inc. (NASCO), a Dallas-based trade association, also designates I-35 as a NAFTA Superhighway.

NASCO's website states, "There are no plans to build a new NAFTA Superhighway – it exists today as I-35."

The original 2005 NASCO website opened with a graphic map of I-35 that highlighted in yellow the continental nature of the I-35 NAFTA Superhighway, illustrating clearly the highway's links into Mexico and Canada.

NASCO's original map highlighted the I-35 corridor from Mexico to Canada

WND has previously reported the Minnesota Department of Transportation joined NASCO as a member in 2006, after a heavy lobbying campaign launched by NASCO executive director Tiffany Melvin.

As fully documented on the Texas Department of Transportation website, the department plans to build a new Trans-Texas Corridor parallel to Interstate 35, and NASCO has yet to repudiate these new superhighway construction plans.

The debate whether or not to build a new TTC-like NAFTA Superhighway parallel to I-35 or to repair and rebuild I-35 to accommodate NAFTA and other global trade traffic required by 2025 and beyond, including projections of international truck and train freight travel, is now being debated by the states north of I-35.

As WND has reported, Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett has repudiated his signing in 2004 of a document described as "The Declaration of North American Integration."

Cornett told WND he was opposed to the creation of a North American Union or the extension of TTC-35 into Oklahoma, "if the whole point is to make it cheaper to transport containers from China coming through Mexican ports."

WND has also reported Oklahoma House Speaker Lance Cargill has invited to Oklahoma Robert Poole, a prominent expert advising states to build toll roads as "public-private partnerships," complete with financing from private investment consortia seeking long-term operating leases on the new highways once completed, according to the Trans-Texas Corridor model.

Are you a representative of the media who would like to interview the author of this story? Let us know.

Related offers:

Get a first-edition copy of Jerome Corsi's "The Late Great USA" autographed for only $19.95 today

Get "Taking America Back," Joseph Farah's manifesto for sovereignty, self-reliance and moral renewal

Get Tom Tancredo's new book, "In Mortal Danger," from the people who published it – WND Books

Previous stories:

Bridge collapse no freak accident

Now Cheney chimes in: Ain't no superhighways

Traffic ticket data shipped to Mexico

Government policy set by businesses?

OKC mayor washes hands of North American Union

Secret memo: One-world agenda dominates SPP summit

10,000 protesters expected at North America summit

Bill paves way for Canada's 'disappearance'

Protesters to converge on North America summit

U.S. taxpayers to pay for Mexican repairs

Commerce chief pushes for 'North American integration'

Idaho lawmakers want out of SPP

House resolution opposes North American Union

Residents of planned union to be 'North Americanists'

Congressman battles North Americanization

North American Union leader says merger just crisis away

'Bush doesn't think America should be an actual place'

Mexico ambassador: We need N. American Union in 8 years

Congressman: Superhighway about North American Union

'North American Union' major '08 issue?

Resolution seeks to head off union with Mexico, Canada

Documents reveal 'shadow government'

Tancredo: Halt 'Security and Prosperity Partnership'

North American Union threat gets attention of congressmen

Top U.S. official chaired N. American confab panel

N. American students trained for 'merger'

North American confab 'undermines' democracy

Attendance list North American forum

North American Forum agenda

North American merger topic of secret confab

Feds finally release info on 'superstate'

Senator ditches bill tied to 'superstate'

Congressman presses on 'superstate' plan

Feds stonewalling on 'superstate' plan?

Cornyn wants U.S. taxpayers to fund Mexican development

No EU in U.S.

U.S.-Mexico merger opposition intensifies

Tancredo confronts 'superstate' effort

Bush sneaking North American superstate without oversight?

Jerome R. Corsi is a staff reporter for WND. He received a Ph.D. from Harvard University in political science in 1972 and has written many books and articles, including his latest best-seller, "The Late Great USA." Corsi co-authored with John O'Neill the No. 1 New York Times best-seller, "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry." Other books include "Showdown with Nuclear Iran," "Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil," which he co-authored with WND columnist Craig. R. Smith, and "Atomic Iran."

Dieseler
12-21-2007, 09:21 AM
I am a Christian as well and I must say quoting this passage from the Bible in no way sways me to feel the end is near. The type of behavior in this passage has been going on for as long as man has recorded history...nothing new here.

As far as the original article...my belief is these are the type of fundamentals that are causing Hucksters rise in the polls. This is what really scares me, for these people are woefully lacking in the intelligence department! As long as they see that cross waving by Huckster they will follow like lemmings.

Open your eyes brother!

These things we see happening today are not just in the area surrounding the middle east or Europe for that matter.

The news we get doesn't travel on horseback many miles to be stale once it reaches your ears.

The things we see are reported almost instantly and are world wide.

Prophecies are being fulfilled and their are not many left! :eek:

Do not fear the coming of the Lord Christ for the battle is already won.:)

I am no holier than anyone.
Just another sinner with eyes wide open.

Mark Rushmore
12-21-2007, 09:23 AM
It looks pretty clear from this statement that Robertson may be working for the globalists. I'm sorry, but this seems too weird to be coincidence.

You remained unconvinced after the Giuliani endorsement? :eek:

mconder
12-21-2007, 09:37 AM
What a waste of time. They should be praying for Ron Paul.

American
12-21-2007, 09:39 AM
American Terrorists IMHO

fuzzybekool
12-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Get Ron Paul in the Whitehouse QUICK !

integrity
12-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Huckabee supporters gone WILD!!!

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-21-2007, 10:08 AM
Those people give Christians a bad name

Maxwell TX
12-21-2007, 10:39 AM

I agree! Connect the dots.

Helping to publicize the groups' efforts is Christian televangelist Pat Robertson, who has featured the I-35 prayers on his Christian Broadcasting Network.

"What an amazing story," said Robertson. "Well, wouldn't that be wonderful... cut a line right down the middle of America and let it spread to both coasts."

One of Guiliani's clients is Cintra.

Doesn't Gov Perry back Guiliani? Or has my mind made that connection without seeing it in print? Perry has been pushing that highway through, but looks like it has a few different names, like SH 130. (the maps give me the idea it is a leg of the superhighway) Perry has denounced there is a Texan candidate in the Presidential race.

Those believing Pat Robertson are being used in a major way. Where's the new phone call from God for Huckabee?

son of liberty
12-21-2007, 10:42 AM
they are some confused people.

philipsantamaria
12-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Huckabee supporters gone WILD!!!

aw! you stole my joke.

tsetsefly
12-21-2007, 11:15 AM

those are huckabee supporters...

Bestboss
12-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Some times you have to wonder.....
Religion is a wonderful thing, when not manipulated!

Dieseler
12-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Huck thinks out loud on Fox News....

Disturbing to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-2Sb7dFsvM&feature=related

Captain Shays
12-21-2007, 11:50 AM
if they have ever read their Bible (which I doubt any of them have) One World Government is a tool of Satan! The NAFTA Superhighway is just one step towards that...

http://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/signtime.html

Ladyliberty,

I sent you a PM. PLease get back to me ASAP,

Thanks

Captain Shays

gb13
12-21-2007, 11:54 AM

Oh, no. I've believed that for a while now. Definitely since the Giuliani endorsement. But this is just another piece of the puzzle.

Maxwell TX
12-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Huck thinks out loud on Fox News....

Disturbing to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-2Sb7dFsvM&feature=related

Wow, this guy is almost unbelieveable! The double meaning of Paul is dead, and now this. An old saying is marriage is an institution of the blind, I do believe something about that saying can be changed for some of the Christian believers.

Connecting dots. Gov Perry has endorsed Guiliani, wasn't my imagination providing that info. Baby Bush installed Perry, whom switched from Democrat to Republican. Brownback dropped out of the race, endorsing McCain. Brownback has been a major backer of the superhighway, as Kansas City is the Port of Entry. (makes me sick when I think about all this...) How does McCain fit in all of this? Huckabee must fit in this somehow. Will have to check where I 69 goes when it leaves Texas, as I'm thinking that one goes up to Indiana, as I remember people fighting it back in 2000 when I first heard about that system. Perry denounces Ron Paul because he doesn't play their games and has been a hindrance to them.

Danny Molina
12-21-2007, 12:16 PM
that's about as disturbing as this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg

Shink
12-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Disgusting.

Patrick Henry
12-21-2007, 12:32 PM

Oh My! I thought that I have heard it all. Boy was I wrong?:eek::(