PDA

View Full Version : Answer to the Mainstream Media's Silly Questions

michaelwise
12-21-2007, 01:13 AM
Answer to the Mainstream Media's Silly Questions.

When the main stream media asks Ron Paul questions that are non-issues to try to discredit him, Ron could take a picture of this out of his pocket and say;

I am not going to answer your silly questions.
People who have researched on the Internet who I am and my positions on issues know what I stand for. That is why the donations by ordinary people through small contributions have amounted to this much so far this quarter.
http://hosting03.imagecross.com/myspace-image-hosting-s/4653Ordinary-Peoples-Donations.jpg
Now I will be glad to answer any questions of substance you have on the issues that are relevant to my campaign.

RSLudlum
12-21-2007, 01:16 AM
:D

michaelwise
12-21-2007, 01:43 AM
And Dr. Paul can take out a picture of this and show them what his supporters have leased for him.
http://hosting03.imagecross.com/myspace-image-hosting-s/7157BostonRevolution-1.jpg

Peace&Freedom
12-21-2007, 02:24 AM
The next time a big media reporter asks him "why won't you consider quitting the GOP race and instead just run an Independent candidacy?" Paul should answer:

"Well, why won't you consider leaving your highly paid national job, and take a lower paying position at some local place in Tumbleweed County?"

The silence should be deafening!

Broadlighter
12-21-2007, 02:52 AM
I think Ron Paul has taken these dumb questions and turned them into pure gold.

I especially like the one's about isolationism.

Sometimes I wish he would say, 'do you mean we can only be non-isolationist by intervening in the internal affairs of other nations and waging agressive wars?"

michaelwise
12-21-2007, 10:46 AM
This is the answer to the You can't win statement.

pikerz
12-21-2007, 10:48 AM
He should respond to any silly question by saying "I'd rather talk about eliminating the income tax."

lol.

Grandson of Liberty
12-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Question: "Will you run third party if you don't get the nomination?"

Answer: "I don't know- what did Mitt Romney say when you asked him?"

michaelwise
12-21-2007, 12:28 PM

Answer: "I don't know- what did Mitt Romney say when you asked him?"I would love to here Ron say that. Rwned.

RSLudlum
12-22-2007, 08:47 PM

Answer: "I don't know- what did Mitt Romney say when you asked him?"

LOL!!!