PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Censoring her Youtube videos

InRonWeTrust
12-21-2007, 01:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzBvQ9EeF3k

What happened to the "conversation" Hillary said she wanted to have with the American people? If she wants a conversation, why is she filtering and censoring comments on her youtube page? Apparently she has decided the conversation will be one-way. :rolleyes:

What an embarrassment to a candidate when they have to censor comments on youtube.

280Z28
12-21-2007, 01:10 AM
9/10 users that actively post on the Internet have no concept of respect for others, especially those they disagree with. I don't blame her for censoring them. Is she allowing respectful questions from people who disagree? I think I'd vote for a Moon Pie over Hillary, but if I ever asked a question of her, you wouldn't be able to tell I wasn't one of her supporters - it'd just seem like a good policy question to show some real depth on an area I hadn't seen so much on yet. Poor candidates don't need setups to show they're not right for the job. Setups just look like the person responsible has no substance behind their dislike.

kalami
12-21-2007, 01:34 AM
seems like she allows some dissension, or maybe this just slip through on accidnet:

Nice sentiment, but how do you pay for it, the money has to come from somewhere? What is Hillary's plan to pay for all these things. I have a business and if I am required to pay for employees' health care I will have to layoff 2 people out of 4 employees day 1. I have already done the math.

Maverick
12-21-2007, 01:36 AM
This has been going on for a long time. All of the posts on every one of Hillary's videos are heavily filtered.

phoenixrising
12-21-2007, 03:47 AM
no kidding!!!!!!!!!

ya can't post ANYTHING about -- wake up people -- go RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 02:25 AM
9/10 users that actively post on the Internet have no concept of respect for others, especially those they disagree with. I don't blame her for censoring them. Is she allowing respectful questions from people who disagree? I think I'd vote for a Moon Pie over Hillary, but if I ever asked a question of her, you wouldn't be able to tell I wasn't one of her supporters - it'd just seem like a good policy question to show some real depth on an area I hadn't seen so much on yet. Poor candidates don't need setups to show they're not right for the job. Setups just look like the person responsible has no substance behind their dislike.

WTF? So you favor candidates censoring their youtube comments? The only people who do that are the ones who get owned for their lies and hypocrisy and bad ideas. Ron never censors any of his videos, and he is the king of youtube.

Hillary's very first video said she wanted to "start a conversation with the American people" but the moment people started calling her out on her two-faced statements and policies, she shut off the user comments. Nice "conversation."