PDA

View Full Version : CBS News anchor calls Ron Paul a Flea?

MsDoodahs
05-20-2007, 08:07 AM
CNN

RELIABLE SOURCES

GLORIA BORGER from I think CBS News, not sure.

She referred to Ron Paul as a FLEA.

I kid you not.

Ideas on how to respond this?

Dave
05-20-2007, 08:11 AM
Ignore. Don't dignify this with a response.

MsDoodahs
05-20-2007, 08:14 AM
Okay.

Then I will respond here.

THAT $%%^&& IS A %$$^ MORONIC IDIOT.

I CANNOT STAND THE NEWS THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE I AM MUCH HAPPIER WHEN I DON"T LISTEN TO THAT KIND OF MUSH MINDED HORSE MANURE.

Okay.

Deep breaths.

Deep breaths.

OOOMMMMMMMMMM OOOMMMMMMMMM OOOOMMMMMMMM.

Ah.

Much better now.

:) :)

AlexAmore
05-20-2007, 08:17 AM
It's another sign that Ron Paul is a contender. What do boxers do before every fight? They psyche themselves out by getting all egotistical and putting down the other opponent. It might help themselves out psychologically but in a way it's a sign of weakness.

Anyways that's my take on it.

Bryan
05-20-2007, 08:17 AM
What is so funny is that most all the criticism I've seen of Dr. Paul is just a bunch of name calling, no one is calling him out to debate the issues. I say the best response is to highlight their lack of support for such claims even if it is such a low blow, is the media really getting to this level?

MsDoodahs
05-20-2007, 08:23 AM
Yes, yes, yes, I know it is a sign that they are scared.

Doesn't mean their BEHAVIOR won't make me ANGRY.

I'll channel the anger into something constructive...like walking the mall in a tee shirt that says ASK ME ABOUT RON PAUL and handing out literature.

AlexAmore
05-20-2007, 08:37 AM
Yes, yes, yes, I know it is a sign that they are scared.

Doesn't mean their BEHAVIOR won't make me ANGRY.

I'll channel the anger into something constructive...like walking the mall in a tee shirt that says ASK ME ABOUT RON PAUL and handing out literature.

Hey that's a good idea.;)

I'll have to do that myself.

mdh
05-20-2007, 09:41 AM
What is so funny is that most all the criticism I've seen of Dr. Paul is just a bunch of name calling, no one is calling him out to debate the issues. I say the best response is to highlight their lack of support for such claims even if it is such a low blow, is the media really getting to this level?

Short answer: Yes.

I don't know that we even need to highlight their lack of support for such claims, since there's no way to support calling a human a 'flea'. The best response may be along the lines of "Bring him on the air, and say it to his face." It makes them look as cowardly as they are, while offering an invitation to give Dr. Paul airtime. ;)

TheDuke
05-20-2007, 10:02 AM
A flea, how constructive... The media has problems finding reasonable arguments why they don't like Ron Paul, so they engage in calling him names. I expect a lot more of that in the coming weeks, eventually proving to the bigger public that the media is seriously biased, this will only have make his support stonger, more organized and more unified.

MsDoodahs
05-20-2007, 10:05 AM
More in the weeks to come? :eek:

I'll have to stop watching the news again...lol...

fedup100
05-20-2007, 11:06 AM
She is a" louse" in the big picture of things.

Some how the knowledge that if we fail, and loose our country, all those tools that they have used in the media ( like her ) will be the first ones that are disposed of.

I am serious folks...I want a law that any and all personalities on the Governments news outlets must be investigated as to their ties with fascism or communisim......and then and only then they will be voted into their position by a vote of the peolpe.

The MSM has become a part of the government and this control over the mindless must stop.

Oh yea, FLEA!@!!.....Maybe in a way she was right.

Do you know how many eggs a flea can lay in day or week or month.....it is unbelievable!!!

GO RON PAUL!

winston_blade
05-20-2007, 11:19 AM
I think she was comparing him to a member of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Therion
05-20-2007, 01:28 PM
We have almost a year to gain support, and Ron Paul's admitedly low poll numbers now will be irrelevant and long forgotten by then.

And hey, maybe it's better that the MSM ignores him for now: we'll have time to get the truth out before he's unfairly criticized and spun.