PDA

View Full Version : Watch this guy totally lose it over the media lockout.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-20-2007, 11:03 PM
He still thinks its a conspiracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KmLiUZwlJM

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-20-2007, 11:08 PM
Can someone move this to Grassroots Central?

dc_
12-20-2007, 11:16 PM
the guy on the video is an idiot and I got lots of humor value out of that. very hilarious.. to be so mad over someone who is not even running in your home country.

VicVixvi
12-20-2007, 11:20 PM
What a loon.

ronpaulitician
12-20-2007, 11:21 PM
Tomorrow, he'll sing a tune 180 degrees opposite to this one :)

Rebel Resource
12-20-2007, 11:34 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c140/ruizscar/letsfight.jpg

praxisseizure
12-20-2007, 11:54 PM
Checked out some of this other videos. He's really not a bad guy. Seems well read, has poignant talking points. Opinions very similar to small L's, and largely is on our side philosophically.

He's got a whining problem sometimes it seems. Otherwise, a stand up regular guy who's got one hell of a mouth.

Not the enemy.

FreedomProsperityPeace
12-21-2007, 12:04 AM

LOL! He's vants to drink your bloooooood! :D

Cigaboo
12-21-2007, 12:09 AM

lol - this is the face of reason...

Maverick
12-21-2007, 12:13 AM
Checked out some of this other videos. He's really not a bad guy. Seems well read, has poignant talking points. Opinions very similar to small L's, and largely is on our side philosophically.

He's got a whining problem sometimes it seems. Otherwise, a stand up regular guy who's got one hell of a mouth.

Not the enemy.

+1

He's a good guy, even if he sometimes gets a bit carried away and can be a little misguided at times.

Btw, it seems the video has been pulled :o

Knightskye
12-21-2007, 12:13 AM
The video was removed by the user. And why's this in "News About the Official Campaign"? I don't think it belongs here.

LFOD
12-21-2007, 12:21 AM
The video was removed by the user. And why's this in "News About the Official Campaign"? I don't think it belongs here.

aw darn it. that looked hilarious

gornandez@yahoo.com
12-21-2007, 12:42 AM
- mwert! -

Paulitician
12-21-2007, 12:59 AM
LOL wtf is going on?

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-21-2007, 04:31 AM
Good for him for pulling the video. He must have found out he was wrong. :) He kinda still doesn't like Ron Paul tho. I used to be subscribed to this guy until he bashed Ron Paul. Actually, I dropped a lot of subscriptions because they bashed Ron Paul, ie TheAmazingAtheist.

FireofLiberty
12-21-2007, 04:37 AM
Warren is a good guy. He's made both pro-Ron Paul videos and a couple anti ones awhile back. He often gets really carried away and upset and he gets going like that, but usually he's much more calm and makes solid points, except for when he tries to talk about America and the free market and the way our government is set up under the Constitution, which he has shown he doesn't have a clue about.

LibertyEagle
12-21-2007, 05:04 AM

Not the enemy.

ARE YOU KIDDING!!! This is ronpaul2016. He's the guy who was making the threats to Glenn Beck. Go check our his Youtube page. He HATES Ron Paul! He's going all over YouTube proclaiming to love him and then, spouting anti-semitic stuff, racist stuff, and violence. Watch one of his other videos. He absolutely hates Ron Paul.

Go check this out. http://ronpaul.meetup.com/35/messages/1572501/ Then go Beck's YouTube video that they link to and start reading the comments by ronpaul2016. Yes, he most certainly IS our ENEMY!!

Man from La Mancha
12-21-2007, 05:28 AM
Israeli intelligence agency, Mossad-"By way of deceit, thou shalt make war."

disciple
12-21-2007, 06:25 AM
Israeli intelligence agency, Mossad-"By way of deceit, thou shalt make war."

I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

disciple
12-21-2007, 06:37 AM
So let me get this straight: this guy was anti_Paul, then he became pro-Paul, then he sents threats to Glenn Beck, then Glenn Beck brings up those threats on National TV...

hmmmm..

Oliver
12-21-2007, 06:40 AM
So let me get this straight: this guy was anti_Paul, then he became pro-Paul, then he sents threats to Glenn Beck, then Glenn Beck brings up those threats on National TV...

hmmmm..

If he is the guy who made the threats against Beck,
I don't really wonder about it after that clip.

LibertyEagle
12-21-2007, 06:43 AM

hmmmm..

Go look at his YouTube page. He hates Dr. Paul. What he is doing, he is doing, to smear Ron Paul and his supporters.

Perhaps there was some other threat that we don't know about, but if you look at what he posted under that video by Beck, it sure looks like what Beck was talking about. I would well imagine he will be getting a nice little visit from the FBI.