PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Elizabeth is on Ron Paul Radio right now talking about the Blimp

texasliberty
12-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Listen here: http://www-c.ronpaulradio.com/

[Mandatory Blimp Pimping: contribute your recent purchase to the matching thread here:!]

torchbearer
12-20-2007, 10:36 PM
bump

kimosabi
12-20-2007, 10:46 PM
blump...

Flirple
12-20-2007, 11:04 PM
What did she say?

texasliberty
12-20-2007, 11:33 PM
I didn't catch the whole thing, just stumbled upon it in the middle somewhere. I think it was Elizabeth, if it was Katherine sorry, the DJ managed to not say her name for the part I heard). She she hasn't seen the blimp, probably will never see it, and probably will never ride in it. She talked about what her days are like, which sounds like a 16-hour buzzsaw of talking to pilots, interfacing with the Blimp company, calling media and talking to meetup groups to try to coordinate the logistics. She mentioned that they were trying to get more insight into what they're working on and more interaction with the forums and that they know they need to get more info out. It sounded like the logistics were really intense and the whole team was working crazy hours (which I guess I can believe) but she was pretty upbeat and talked about how amazing the whole Blimp project was, to actually be able to get it up and running. The interviewer spent a lot of time asking her about how she felt about Ron Paul, why he inspired her so much, etc, not a lot about Blimp details. That's the part I heard, anyway, dunno about the rest.

Mckarnin
12-20-2007, 11:45 PM
I didn't catch the whole thing, just stumbled upon it in the middle somewhere. I think it was Elizabeth, if it was Katherine sorry, the DJ managed to not say her name for the part I heard). She she hasn't seen the blimp, probably will never see it, and probably will never ride in it. She talked about what her days are like, which sounds like a 16-hour buzzsaw of talking to pilots, interfacing with the Blimp company, calling media and talking to meetup groups to try to coordinate the logistics. She mentioned that they were trying to get more insight into what they're working on and more interaction with the forums and that they know they need to get more info out. It sounded like the logistics were really intense and the whole team was working crazy hours (which I guess I can believe) but she was pretty upbeat and talked about how amazing the whole Blimp project was, to actually be able to get it up and running. The interviewer spent a lot of time asking her about how she felt about Ron Paul, why he inspired her so much, etc, not a lot about Blimp details. That's the part I heard, anyway, dunno about the rest.

It was me, Katharine...it was a blimpier interview in the beginning but then we got onto talking about Ron Paul and you know how that goes. :-)

gecko42
12-21-2007, 01:01 AM
I heard part of it too. :)