PDA

View Full Version : Need $98,000 to fund the blimp !! COme on PEOPLE!!

Falseflagop
12-20-2007, 10:21 PM
We need to get thsi done!

rory096
12-20-2007, 10:23 PM
bump

digg this: http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Blimp_needs_100_000_NOW_to_fly_during_pri maries

Falseflagop
12-20-2007, 10:24 PM
BLIMP bump spread the word in every forum!! This is PRIORITY 1, 2 ,3 4 and 5 right now!

NerveShocker
12-20-2007, 10:31 PM
Bump for the blimp!
Donate now if you can! The deadline is tomorrow(I assume at Midnight) unless there is some sort of extension by the blimp owner like he gave us before.
www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Falseflagop
12-20-2007, 10:33 PM
BLIMP BLIMP our stealth that many are see all over the east coast!!

Falseflagop
12-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Now $97,000 !!! Keep it up !!

This is priority 1,2 ,3 4 and 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

vadimg
12-20-2007, 10:34 PM
We need to get thsi done!

as soon as they email me their paypal email address im in for $600

davidt!
12-20-2007, 10:36 PM
Blimp sighting from earlier today.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kgKm9L90gRQ

RPSignbomb
12-20-2007, 10:36 PM
yawn.... so tired of people pimping the blimp

NerveShocker
12-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Well you don't have to, but we support it. It's getting amazing attention nationally, but mostly locally. Today it was in Baltimore giving rides to members of the media. In 2 days it will be in New York. In tons of places the blimp has flown people have said how everybody was looking at it when it passed! This is because the local media loves a story like this and is informing people when the blimp passes through their area(according to many who have seen it) . This is doing amazing things for our campaign, especially on the east coast.

www.RonPaulblimp.com

RPSignbomb
12-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Well you don't have to, but we support it. It's getting amazing attention nationally, but mostly locally. Today it was in Baltimore giving rides to members of the media. In 2 days it will be in New York. In tons of places the blimp has flown people have said how everybody was looking at it when it passed! This is because the local media loves a story like this and is informing people when the blimp passes through their area(according to many who have seen it) . This is doing amazing things for our campaign, especially on the east coast.

www.RonPaulblimp.com

Good, then donate and shut up about it. We don't need 100 threads begging for money and pimping the idea. There is a sub-forum... USE IT.

zumajoe
12-20-2007, 10:53 PM
Is there any way the campaign could help with this?

davidt!
12-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Good, then donate and shut up about it. We don't need 100 threads begging for money and pimping the idea. There is a sub-forum... USE IT.

If you don't want to talk about the blimp then don't click on the thread. Duhh.

NerveShocker
12-20-2007, 10:58 PM

Wow.. I can see your angry. Please, don't tell me to shutup I have not disrespected you. Secondly, we do need every thread because it needs to get the attention to those who don't know we need funds ASAP (Deadline coming). Thirdly, you are not an admin and they choose which threads are places appropriately and which are not. They have in the last hour moved many threads from this main forum and news flash none of them where about the blimp. This is because they know this is urgent and definitely is necessary to keep where it is to reach the most people. Please don't be so negative here as it only causes anger, if you disagree do it respectfully its very simple(and much more mature). Most importantly though, don't tell people what to do and where to post as you are not in charge. That is an Administrators job... and thankfully you are NOT one of them. Your entire post was ugly and untrue, but nice try ;). Better luck on your next attack I guess.. I'm frightened to imagine how negative your next post will be. ;/

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

RPSignbomb
12-20-2007, 11:02 PM
Wow.. I can see your angry. Please, don't tell me to shutup I have not disrespected you. Secondly we do need every thread because it needs to get the attention to those who don't know we need funds ASAP (Deadline coming). Thirdly you are not an admin and they choose which threads are places appropriately and which are not. They have in the last hour moved many threads from this main forum and news flash none of them where about the blimp. This is because they know this is urgent and definitely is necessary to keep where it is to reach the most people. Please don't be so negative here as it only causes anger, if you disagree do it respectfully its very simple(and much more mature). Most importantly though, don't tell people what to do and where to post as you are not in charge. That is an Administrators job... and thankfully you are NOT one of them. Your entire post was ugly and untrue, but nice try ;). Better luck on your next attack I guess.. I'm frightened to imagine how negative your next post will be. ;/

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Annoyed, not angry - there is an entire blimp sub-forum. If it's so popular you and your blimp pimps should use it.

alieas007
12-20-2007, 11:02 PM

Obviously if it wasn't a less than 36 hour thing, it wouldn't be in Grassroots Central. So just wait out the 36 hours and you won't have to scroll 2cm down past blimp threads.

InRonWeTrust
12-20-2007, 11:04 PM
i gave.

NerveShocker
12-20-2007, 11:05 PM
Yawn. I covered that subject already. If you think any of your recent comments have helped this campaign then I'm afraid your mistaken. And really calling people names isn't mature either, we're not "blimp pimps" we are people who have supported this campaign for a long time and your damaging this effort by making fun of ANY Ron Paul supporters. If you think your helping by calling names and being negative against the blimp I would strongly suggest you re-evaluate what your accomplishing with these posts.

www.RonPaulBlimp.com