PDA

View Full Version : **** New sub-forum: Grassroots Campaigning ****

Bryan
12-20-2007, 10:19 PM
To help forum members keep trace of important campaigning information a new sub-forum has been created dedicated to the matter. It is reserved for actions and critical information on getting out the vote. Topics include ballot issues, delegate issues, voting issues, canvassing issues and the like.

Various threads have been moved there with more to come.

If you would like a particular thread moved there just post a link to it in this thread.

The sub-forum can be found here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=241

Carry on with the r3volution!

nist7
12-21-2007, 12:20 AM
So, how do we know whether or not a thread is to be placed in grassroots central or grassroots campaigning?

Bilgefisher
12-21-2007, 12:27 AM
This is an excellent idea. Grassroots central has become chaotic and unfocused.

Bryan
12-21-2007, 01:00 AM
So, how do we know whether or not a thread is to be placed in grassroots central or grassroots campaigning?
Good question- the current standard is "Reserved for actions and critical information on getting out the vote. Topics include ballot issues, delegate issues, voting issues, canvassing issues."

I'm open to better define it, take a look what is in there and tell me what you think. :)

Thanks!

Bryan
12-21-2007, 01:01 AM
This is an excellent idea. Grassroots central has become chaotic and unfocused.

Thanks- that was my thought too. :)

nc4rp
12-22-2007, 01:16 AM
Grassroots central has become like a chat room of posts its so busy. i made a post and it flew by and was gon off the main page it didnt get a hit and got buried lol.

your doin a great job with organizing the format.

alienpyro
12-24-2007, 09:08 AM
def. helps give the ideas that have a chance a good way to get the word out...

pennycat
12-24-2007, 10:24 AM
I would really like to get a feel for how much people are canvassing. Here in Orlando, I don't get the feeling that this is a very popular activity. For instance, we can get 50 people to a sign wave on Saturday's. But only a dozen or so for canvassing. Anyone got some thoughts on how to up this number?

Bryan
12-24-2007, 10:31 AM
I would really like to get a feel for how much people are canvassing. Here in Orlando, I don't get the feeling that this is a very popular activity. For instance, we can get 50 people to a sign wave on Saturday's. But only a dozen or so for canvassing. Anyone got some thoughts on how to up this number?
In general, make it fun. :) I'd recommend starting a new thread on in. :) BTW, IMO you'll get better, more sustained answers posting in the Grassroots Campaigning sub-forum.. :)

nc4rp
12-24-2007, 11:34 AM

have you checked out http://www.ronpaulreveres.com/ they have a national outreach totals. Did you post your 50 there?

NC meetup groups are joining SC meetupgroups on Jan 4 and we will be canvassing the state.

have you seen this video? http://www.ronpaulreveres.com/canvassing