PDA

View Full Version : OMG I just want to puke (Warning FT inside)

ChristopherJ
07-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Anyone else in the DFW area see the glowing Fred Thompson piece on the fox 4 news? I'm not sure how long it takes them to put it on their web site, but I'll try to post a link to the vid when I find it.

They interviewed members of the "Fred Heads" and according to them "we pretty much have the internet locked up" :eek:

So I get online and do a quick google search for fred heads and find their web site.

http://www.fredheads.com/index.php

So apparently 101 members = Internet locked up lol

Truly disgusting and pathetic. Guess if they say it enough it's true. FT is truly an internet phenom...

PatriotOne
07-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Anyone else in the DFW area see the glowing Fred Thompson piece on the fox 4 news? I'm not sure how long it takes them to put it on their web site, but I'll try to post a link to the vid when I find it.

They interviewed members of the "Fred Heads" and according to them "we pretty much have the internet locked up" :eek:

So I get online and do a quick google search for fred heads and find their web site.

http://www.fredheads.com/index.php

So apparently 101 members = Internet locked up lol

Truly disgusting and pathetic. Guess if they say it enough it's true. FT is truly an internet phenom...

OMG.....that big fat lie will just expose them even further.

Jared
07-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Fred Thompson is bad for your health. *hiss*

UCFGavin
07-08-2007, 09:57 PM
fred heads? eeeeuuuuchhhh

what a complete hack job of the dead heads.

herepamwas
07-08-2007, 10:00 PM
What an insult to the dead heads. blahhhhhh!

Wyurm
07-08-2007, 10:01 PM
they should have done a piece on www.fredthompsonforum.com

I gather a ton of fred heads are congregating there.

kalami
07-08-2007, 10:01 PM
They're probably spinning Fred as the internet champion on the GOP side. He does blog after all - he's so web savvy.

Defining Obscene
07-08-2007, 10:03 PM
My blog has more traffic.

- D.O.

damijin
07-08-2007, 10:08 PM
alright guys, I'm done.

Fredheads have managed to dominate the web with their 100 member forum, I'm just going to accept defeat and vote Clinton. Peace out.

Wyurm
07-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Yeah, it seems like most of the posts are by the admin and mods. they only have under 300 posts with 101 members.

I would suspect the fox piece would have been done to try pumpin up support for FT.

Hamburglar
07-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Living in the twilight zone is fun.

BLS
07-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Guys...there's no reason to even pay attention to this stuff.

IMO it's a waste of time to even visit the site or concern ourselves with the other candidates. The issue to me is, that we KNOW we have the best candidate. We also know in our heart of hearts that if we can get enough people to hear RP, we WILL win. It's a matter of money, and it's a matter of exactly what we are doing. Meeting up, talking to your friends, coworkers, etc. None of the other stuff matters.

I'm sure there's all kinds of dirt that will come out when/if FT joins the race. They're all crooked one way or another (minus RP of course).

Tuck
07-08-2007, 10:31 PM
why hasn't he made the announcement yet? He must be running if he's taking donations?

hells_unicorn
07-08-2007, 10:49 PM
When is this guy going to run? Seriously, if he keeps waiting Fox and company will put him on so high a pedestal that when he announces he will not live up to it. It's a pretty long fall from the top of an Ivory Tower.

LibertyEagle
07-08-2007, 11:00 PM
why hasn't he made the announcement yet? He must be running if he's taking donations?

Who knows? I've often wondered if it was the cancer treatments he was getting. Either that or he knows the longer he stays out, the less time he has to actually defend his record and positions. The way it is now, he's just given a bully pulpit by FOX news and others. It's a pretty nice deal he has. What would he gain from entering the race before he actually has to? He's out-polling everyone right now, without declaring.

Phil M
07-08-2007, 11:30 PM
The longer he delays the more I think he won't run. I think he just likes the idea of being president because it nourishes his ego, but he is now starting to realize that it is the toughest job in the world.

american.swan
07-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Show all your friends in DFW the Ron Paul Commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Fsv7iwZRc

Call in to all the talk shows. I think DFW is a major Rush hot bed.

I would put Ron Paul ads on the many DFW over passes.

The biggest challenge I see in the DFW area is "ignorance." I grew up there.