PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else loving this

kushaze
12-20-2007, 09:44 PM
It seems as if their is a national effort to get rid of Ron Paul and it has started today. I am grateful this day has come. Ron Paul has nothing to hide and the truth will be heard. For every accusation that is made we will just prove they are wrong. Ron Paul has made it to the top tier and now they are trying to take him down. We shall rise up, overcome this bump in the road, and be stronger for it. Its sounds kind of corny, but the battle has begun.

pickfair
12-20-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm seeing it too and I'm delighted. Bring it on! We've been ready for ages now. ;)

Myerz
12-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Rise Up, Gather 'round, Rock This Place To The Ground....rock On!

cien750hp
12-20-2007, 09:49 PM
the message of freedom and the people always win. they may try to stop us but they have no idea how devoted we are!

damijin
12-20-2007, 09:50 PM
I am psyched :D

fuzzybekool
12-20-2007, 09:50 PM
If there ever was a time to raise our game , it is probably now. The battle lines are being drawn by us and them, and we need to be prepared to outflank them. The internet will be our ally as it has been so far, and we can use it to obliterate whatever mud they try to sling.

Arm oursleves with nothing but the truth and we will beat them overwhelmingly.

cicatrice
12-20-2007, 09:52 PM
If there ever was a time to raise our game , it is probably now. The battle lines are being drawn by us and them, and we need to be prepared to outflank them. The internet will be our ally as it has been so far, and we can use it to obliterate whatever mud they try to sling.

Well said! I second that.

pikerz
12-20-2007, 09:52 PM
The media is mostly preaching to their own choir.

My highest conversions are coming from everyday working people, as soon as I let them know Dr Paul wants them to keep all of their income tax money. Most are apolitical but will vote if given the reason to-- this IS the perfect reason.

hellah10
12-20-2007, 09:57 PM
dont wanna sound cheesy or corny... but lets face it, this is the battle we have allll been waiting for. They have finally recognized us as a legitimit threat. We all know the good intentions of Dr. Paul and we certainly know that he is not a racist.

Lets be DEAD ASS HONEST HERE FOLKS...

racism is alive and well in the united states - at least in the part of Ohio that I live in. Deep down in places and secrets that most people will not reveal, racism rages. I have met many many "white americans" that have alot of problems with african americans (and vice versa)... and most of the time if ever they dont know that im a muslim (i look very american...light skinned) so they open up to me. The people that are really up in arms that have a legit beef would be the way left liberals... other then that, you can probably hear alot of white americans say "yessssssss" in the back of their minds - if they truly believe that dr. paul is like this... which we all know he is not

***that is from personal experience...school, bars, clubs, etc.. etc... Im not saying that is the majority... JUST in northwest Ohio - no word twisting please :) ***

maxbish
12-20-2007, 09:58 PM
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.

We are just beginning to move from ridicule to the fight stage. The minor bad press and trolls coming out of the woodwork are nothing. It's going to get alot worse IMHO with Agent Provocateurs and Black Flag Ops. Prepare ourselves and revel in the fight knowing they attack because they fear Freedom and Truth.

rp0x
12-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Are we talking about something specific here ? Thanks

kushaze
12-20-2007, 09:59 PM
Just like the Tea Party was the spark that helped the founding fathers start the American Revolution, our Tea Party will spark the second American Revolution.

hellah10
12-20-2007, 09:59 PM
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.

sweet....stage 3 of the race :D

eldeeder
12-20-2007, 10:04 PM
This revolution runs itself, everyone whos part of it, has passion, and heart. They all know what they can do best, and they do it.

Someone says something bad about Dr. Paul, Poof, 100 new videos appear on YouTube showing what douchebags these so called "attackers" are.

As long as we keep going at this with passion, with heart, we're invincible.

And guess what, we aren't getting any smaller...

eldeeder
12-20-2007, 10:07 PM
We're stronger because we aren't united behind a man, we are united behind an idea.

Ron Paul's a great guy, and thats cool and all, but its the IDEA we are crusading behind. Sell the Idea, Sell Ron Paul!

michaelwise
12-20-2007, 10:15 PM
The race card is the politics of distraction. It eats up lots of media time. Certainly Glen Beck and others have bought into this game. Ron Paul does not need to waste his media time answering this non-issue, and wasting his time. There are more substantive issues facing this country that needs to be addressed. I believe it is the job of the grassroots to to combat this distraction and it seems we are doing a dam good job of it.

Delain
12-20-2007, 10:17 PM
The war is inevitable and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.

Mark Rushmore
12-20-2007, 10:21 PM
It's probably worth a reconsideration of tactics around this point. We have been mostly fighting a battle of name recognition here. Many have been working against this effort, but after realizing that that approach was failing - now they switch to smears.

This moves the battle one step forward, onto ground arguably more favorable to us. Now the fight is a massive drive to get out and clarify Paul's message. The utility of "Google Ron Paul" and "Who is Ron Paul" signs greatly decreases, and message-laden communication becomes key.

My 2 cents.

hellah10
12-20-2007, 10:21 PM
This moves the battle one step forward, onto ground arguably more favorable to us, and that is a massive drive to get out and clarify his message. The utility of "Google Ron Paul" and "Who is Ron Paul" signs greatly decreases, and message-laden communication becomes key.

My 2 cents.

what a dead on post... exactly what i was thinking

Sey.Naci
12-20-2007, 10:22 PM
The race card is the politics of distraction. It eats up lots of media time. Certainly Glen Beck and others have bought into this game. Ron Paul does not need to waste his media time answering this non-issue, and wasting his time. There are more substantive issues facing this country that needs to be addressed. I believe it is the job of the grassroots to to combat this distraction.WISE words. The opponents want to frame the 'debate'. It remains to grassroots supporters to resist accepting that frame and create their own.

DirtMcGirt
12-20-2007, 10:26 PM
i'm all in!!! Live free or die...

Coola
12-20-2007, 10:28 PM
As a wise man once said.

"We must overcome a bump in the road, but they must overcome a blimp in the air." - mgh

saahmed
12-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Ron Paul smearing all over the news will only get his name out there. People who havent heard of him will look into it and realize that he is the guy they should vote for.

RPsupporterAtHeart
12-20-2007, 10:41 PM
It's the battle everyone has been waiting for. Most candidates fear this time, because it can and will expose them for what they really are.

The armies of the liberty rEVOLution have been preparing, organizing, solidifying and begging for this fight. And we are more than prepared for it.

The bought and paid for MSM have done everything in their power to avoid and ridicule us. They organized a neat and tidy bunch of sleezeballs, each with slightly different issues and strengths that they could manipulate the general population as they saw fit, and propel the one which looked most likely to be the favorite, but would have the same ending.

Let them bring the fight, they have already lost.

TwiLeXia
12-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Time to step it up folks.

itsnobody
12-20-2007, 10:56 PM
"the truth will prevail" as they say....Ron Paul has nothing to worry about