PDA

View Full Version : how many people in this christmas vacation iowa project?

quantized
12-20-2007, 09:40 PM
how many people in this christmas vacation iowa project?:confused:

FirstTimeRepublican
12-20-2007, 09:57 PM
When I got my confirmation call from Iowa (by a student from Oregon who I thanked for his efforts) he said there were 300 people who are heading up for week 2. Both weeks were originally set for 150 each, and I think that's how many are up there now. Some people may be at both weeks.

I have talked to students now from Iowa, Florida, Missouri, Kansas (where I'm from), Ohio, Texas...it's really awesome to see so many young people out there working together to make a difference. I'm looking forward to it!

DavidEGrayson
12-23-2007, 11:52 PM
When Dallas Moorhead emailed us last night, he sent it to 246 people.

Patronus
12-23-2007, 11:54 PM
For those of us in Week 2, Christmas comes on the evening of December 27th this year.

boondoggle
12-24-2007, 10:48 AM
For those of us in Week 2, Christmas comes on the evening of December 27th this year.

Whose going to be at the rally? Huh? Huh?

BAH. IF you're hinting at something, my plane doesn't get there until 11:30 that night. So . . . Me and my brother are gonna miss it. Bummer. :/

I hope the cabins are going to be like wooden mansions. Mwa hahaha . . . I've actually been trying to have my expectations be really low. Teepees and cots, teepees and cots . . . That's the only thing I can tell myself.