PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee is trying a moneybomb! RON PAUL TOPPER!!!

eldeeder
12-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Hi Ed,

Nice to speak with you today. I noticed that Mike Huckabee is trying to copy Ron Paul by having his own money bomb on December 27th http://dec27th.hucksarmy.com/ . What if we all threw in a few dollars towards Ron Paul’s campaign that day to try to beat Huckabee. That sure would be a touch day for the media to cover.

Thanks,

Tom

What an excellent idea, Tom! We can stomp anyone, anytime, last-minute or not! This is what we live for, my friend - instant action! That's why I'm forwarding it to the entire Group. Please forward this far and wide - The Ron Paul Topper. Donate on the 27th and leave "Fair Tax Huckabee" in the dust!

RPFTW!
12-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Seems like Huckabee has kind of fizzled a bit like old Fred Thompson

RPFTW!
But yeah good idea! It should be no problem beating him!

Luft97
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5924/hucket8.jpg

pickfair
12-20-2007, 09:16 PM
I would seriously consider boycotting the media if they made a big deal out of this. 1 million? Phew. Phony :D

AtomiC
12-20-2007, 09:16 PM
No, there's no reason to donate just to compete with other candidates.

He's not going to make much money anyway.

InRonWeTrust
12-20-2007, 09:19 PM
Hahaha, I notice they have to disable the comments and ratings on the main youtube video they have running there.

Huck's Army has a deranged, bunker mentality.

Liberty Star
12-20-2007, 09:19 PM
I googled, there is no mention of this at mikehuckabeeforum.com?

pickfair
12-20-2007, 09:20 PM

Agreed.

hellah10
12-20-2007, 09:20 PM

agree 100%... put that money towards operation NH or the blimp

Zydeco
12-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Crazy question: if Mike Huckabee's the frontrunner for the Republican nomination, polling 22% nationwide, riding the 'Huckaboom' of popularity...

...then how come his moneybomb only has 325 people signed up for it, six days away?

davidhperry
12-20-2007, 09:21 PM
please, don't try to complete with them on that day. It just makes them give Huck more money.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-20-2007, 09:22 PM
I HATE websites that make loud noises when you enter them. I hate hate hate HATE HATE THEM!!!!

That being said, I've come to the personal conclusion that we just need to screw the Old Media, understand that we're never going to get any help from them, stop begging for scraps like little doggies, and just get out there and convince people to support/vote Ron Paul. For that reason, I say we continue the steady flow of donations, but after 12/16, I think money-bombs are distracting us from what we really need to be doing at this point: going door to door, making sure we have all the necessary delegates and petition sigs, and making sure everybody is ready to GOTV when their primary or caucus comes around.

user
12-20-2007, 09:23 PM
We shouldn't take it upon ourselves to beat these other money bombs on their days. There's an unnecessary risk of "losing". Instead if we focus on our own money bombs, the proper comparison would have to be to our best total, $6 million.

RoamZero
12-20-2007, 09:25 PM
I laugh because the word "freedom" is plastered all over that site. What kind of freedom does Huckabee espouse anyway?

Mark Rushmore
12-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Lives & sacred honor pledged for freedom:

Fortunes pledged for freedom:

<sigh> We should bill them for the ideas. :rolleyes:

Coola
12-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Yea I think they're playing catch up. Wouldn't worry about this at all, shouldn't even be a blip on our radar. I think the blimp needs our attention.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-20-2007, 09:29 PM
I laugh because the word "freedom" is plastered all over that site. What kind of freedom does Huckabee espouse anyway?

The freedom of the government to usurp our economic and personal rights?

Artsy74
12-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Wow....kinda feel sorry for Ol' huckaboo

Maybe I'll donate a dollar just so it won't look so bad...

I'M KIDDING!!!...just a joke, pleeease don't jump on me.:p:D

Sorry my sense of humor...kinda twisted, definitely wierd.

Sey.Naci
12-20-2007, 09:33 PM
No, it wouldn't surprise me if Huckster's army wanted us to do just that. They need the incentive, without which their money "bomb" will be no better than a dud sparkler.

rasheedwallace
12-20-2007, 09:34 PM
I googled, there is no mention of this at mikehuckabeeforum.com?

www.hucksarmy.com

most likely there, i'm not trying to check it out so feel free.

user
12-20-2007, 09:36 PM
This kind:

Freedom is about authority.

Myerz
12-20-2007, 09:37 PM

If it's true he is having one and if he not going to make much money anyways....then what's the problem let's kick his butt to the curb and remind him who he's dealing with!

eldeeder
12-20-2007, 09:38 PM
What if we do the dec 27th moneybomb to the blimp!?

eldeeder
12-20-2007, 09:38 PM
Raise more for a blimp than huck does for his campaign? Anyone?

cien750hp
12-20-2007, 09:40 PM
What if we do the dec 27th moneybomb to the blimp!?

we need money sooner than that for the blimp :)

Myerz
12-20-2007, 09:40 PM
I have also heard if you pledge a dollar or less it costs him more to process the transaction then what the actual pledge is....true?
If so, we could actually cause him to lose money.....true?

OR

we can pledge....get his hopes up.....let him brag about it......then watch him fall flat on his face!

I am being too mean here......... I don't think so......call me crazy!

Myerz
12-20-2007, 09:41 PM
I am for the BLIMP you betcha........Personally I think the revolution needs more money than Ron Paul. If Ron Paul could give us money I bet he would!

Artsy74
12-20-2007, 09:41 PM
OH, I'm all for the blimp money. We need to keep it up, and I'm not maxed out on that.

Don't think I could ever get done donating to the blimp.

YAY Blimp bomb...err money bomb I'm in.

eldeeder
12-20-2007, 09:42 PM
a friend of a friend just got done pledging over 10,000 bucks on hucks site... Pity the guy doesnt plan on paying... this thing is going to be a joke.

rg123
12-20-2007, 09:44 PM
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5924/hucket8.jpg

Love the pic lol:D

Sey.Naci
12-20-2007, 09:44 PM
I have also heard if you pledge a dollar or less it costs him more to process the transaction then what the actual pledge is....true?
If so, we could actually cause him to lose money.....true?

OR

we can pledge....get his hopes up.....let him brag about it......then watch him fall flat on his face!

I am being too mean here......... I don't think so......call me crazy!NO and NO. Does your pledge - your word - not mean anything to you?

eldeeder
12-20-2007, 09:47 PM
They ask you to pledge an amount, that seems to take the spirit out of it.

Sennholz_grad
12-20-2007, 09:47 PM
we need money sooner than that for the blimp :)

How about a one week "currency float" for the blimp that ends on Dec 27?

When Nixon took us off the gold standard on Aug 15, 1971, it was known as "floating the currency" or "letting the currency float".

We could generate some awareness of the importance of Ron Paul's monetary message, and it would tie in nicely with the blimp "floating".

Ethek
12-20-2007, 09:48 PM
huck huck huck...

VicVixvi
12-20-2007, 09:53 PM
I think money-bombs are distracting us from what we really need to be doing at this point: going door to door, making sure we have all the necessary delegates and petition sigs, and making sure everybody is ready to GOTV when their primary or caucus comes around.

DING, DING, DING We have a WINNER! Tell him what's he's won, Johnny.

Drknows
12-20-2007, 09:56 PM
This is the huckabee forum right?
http://www.mikehuckabeeforum.com/

Luft97
12-20-2007, 09:58 PM

No I fell into that trap at first =p That is some satire forum the real site is Huck's Army

Drknows
12-20-2007, 10:00 PM
No I fell into that trap at first =p That is some satire forum the real site is Huck's Army
Gee man you were suppose to quote me and go...

Yes this is the huck site!!! Thank you!! :D

LiveFreeorDie
12-20-2007, 10:08 PM
They have 329 pledges so far

Wow

conner_condor
12-21-2007, 01:12 AM

Why not? We live to compete and to make sure they don't get media coverage on it when we beat them out. I say hell yea. We conqueur and destroy and get our 20 mil goal at the same time.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-21-2007, 01:21 AM
Eldedeer you should break that link. People should not click straight over since we know they watch that stuff.

Maybe if they try real hard they will get to their goal of $5 million, and be at 1/4th of where we are at.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-21-2007, 01:55 AM
Huckledick is a fizzledick.

nuff' said

raiha
12-21-2007, 02:15 AM
Luft97

Congratulations on your Artistic endeavours coupled with Visionary gifts. Can you do one of him in a kind of Christian Taleban outfit too?

John of Des Moines
12-21-2007, 08:49 AM
a friend of a friend just got done pledging over 10,000 bucks on hucks site... Pity the guy doesnt plan on paying... this thing is going to be a joke.

Tell the friend of a friend that pledging for Huck can cause blowback. IIRC, last time Paul supporters were blamed for its failure because of false pledging.

xexkxex
12-21-2007, 08:51 AM
Tehehehee :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0md2vXiOGs

ladyliberty
12-21-2007, 08:57 AM
NO ONE from RPs campaign ought to post any fake pledges what so ever! :(

Let them see just how many Huck supporters there really are! (not all that many)

I pledge to donate $27 on Dec 27th to Ron Paul's campaign - any day I can donate to Ron Paul makes me a happy camper! We can do more with our $27 donations than they can with their $100 donations! All in the spirit of friendly competetion of course! ;)

I think they are the ones visiting the MLK website and are wondering why they did not think of doing that?

ladyliberty
12-21-2007, 08:58 AM
Tehehehee :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0md2vXiOGs

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deborah K
12-21-2007, 09:13 AM
That being said, I've come to the personal conclusion that we just need to screw the Old Media, understand that we're never going to get any help from them, stop begging for scraps like little doggies, and just get out there and convince people to support/vote Ron Paul. For that reason, I say we continue the steady flow of donations, but after 12/16, I think money-bombs are distracting us from what we really need to be doing at this point: going door to door, making sure we have all the necessary delegates and petition sigs, and making sure everybody is ready to GOTV when their primary or caucus comes around.

I agree with you but I have a nagging concern over voting machines. It would be soooo easy for the "establishment" to rig this. We really need to put some of our focus on that issue or all of this is for naught.

Need I remind anyone of Stalin's quote regarding this issue?

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-21-2007, 09:24 AM
Tell the friend of a friend that pledging for Huck can cause blowback. IIRC, last time Paul supporters were blamed for its failure because of false pledging.

That's just avoiding the truth on their part. While I think it's silly - a waste of time and thought to make false pledeges, there's absolutely nothing anyone can do to lower their haul.

Their lack of success rests squarely on themselves and their propped up candidate.

Mrossca
12-21-2007, 10:59 AM

The king where he's free to tell you where to put your tax dollars.