PDA

View Full Version : Operation Spooner- Iowa Outreach launched 7pm CST

StagirasGhost
07-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Post this whereever you think it might attract the best audience only to begin making calls only to generate voters in Iowa for Ron Paul

Those that have already signed up should have received a message a couple of minutes ago detailing your log-in and basic instructions.

You'll find a script and certain questions you might want to ask. You also might want to take a look at Rachel Mills' video on this listed below.

The interface is very user friendly and we debugged it all to death, so there should be no problems.

If you encounter problems write me at stoddard.jason@gmail.com; I may redirect Vernon Robinson or Chuck Young to reply as they are advanced in the infrastructure.

If you encounter philosophical issues with callers or would like to talk about your experience calling and how best to deliver the Ron Paul freedom philosophy or candidate message, call me 512.925.0921. (Jason Stoddard)

The Metric:

We need 2,500 callers calling until August 10th. If each caller "enlists" no less than 4 voters each, each committed to voting for Ron Paul in Ames, that is 10,000 votes for Ron Paul and certain victory at the Ames Iowa Straw Poll.

Over 600 media outlets attend and cover the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl6SVrqhdDM

Send an email to Outreach4RonPaul@yahoo.com or ccy@earthlink.net

Writing the latter address will bump you up a step.

Include:

your name
email address
city, state/meetup group #

Let us know if you're a MeetUp group team leader so we can organize it to correspond with your log-in. Otherwise, we will select a team lead for every part of the country/meetupgroup represented, respectively.

Please pay this forward. We have 34 days to win The Straw Poll for Ron Paul.

God Speed and God Bless Ron Paul.

Thanks to Brad, Rachel, and especially Chuck on this. We could not have done this without you all. Two weeks in the making, and 34 days until victorious results...

Bradley in DC
07-08-2007, 08:26 PM
We need as many of us to get as many others as possible to make as many calls as possible. This is the single most direct way any of us can contribute to Dr. Paul getting sworn in in January 2009. First Ames, then the Iowa caucus then the WHITE HOUSE! Onward and upward!

hroos
07-10-2007, 08:00 AM
The main discussion page for this outreach is here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=5537&highlight=Operation+Spooner).

It seems that all you have to do to get involved is email Outreach4RonPaul@yahoo.com or ccy@earthlink.net.

Once the email is sent you will receive more instructions about how to get involved.

Please follow the instructions above as to what information is required in the email.

I will have more information about coordination among teams and meetup.com groups.

hroos
07-14-2007, 07:41 AM
OK South Floridians... or anyone else that comes across this page. I am now the leader for "Team Miami" in "Operation Spooner." As a team leader I have the ability to add you into the software under this team, organize the calling campaign to achieve specific objectives and serve as your primary contact for "Operation Spooner" initiative.

If you want to join in then send me a private message or email me. I will be hosting a teleconference Wednesday Night for just my team so get it quick - you do not want to miss it.

TO JOIN I NEED YOUR FOLLOWING INFO:
First Name, Last Name, Email, City and State

eMail me here. (hectorroos@gmail.com)

Don't contact the guys mentioned in the above posts unless you have a very important reason for doing so. They are extremely busy getting things organized and maintaining the software that we are using.

hroos
07-17-2007, 09:15 AM
Our first major netroots initiative apart from the campaign has been canceled and transferred to an unnamed initiative to begun soon led by the official RP national campaign.

Thank you for all volunteering. Continue to send me your information and I will reach you when the phone bank initiative begins anew.

hroos
07-27-2007, 02:13 PM
The phone initiative is back up and renamed "Call Iowa." If you want to talk to people about Ron Paul in an effective way this is the way to do it. Contact me for more details.