PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Article on Candidates' personal side

TwiLeXia
12-20-2007, 08:59 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071220/ap_po/personal_side_highlights;_ylt=AkCe4rkGypeNdQYVoD5c eDxh24cA

I was quite disappointed when I noticed RP wasn't on the list :( it would have been interesting to see our hero's personal side ;)

On the other hand, I did notice some things. Richardson kept trying to be funny, saying his favorite reality TV show is "Fox News," and called his blackberry his "crackberry." Obama in my opinion was great, if Paul wasn't in this race, I probably would have settled on Obama simply based on his likes and dislikes. You can't not simply love a man who only watches C-Span, listens to Ray Charles, and is good at poker.

Finally, Huckabee as usual stood out... in his own way. Asked what his least favorite food was, he answered "Carrots. I just don't like carrots. I banned them from the governor's mansion when I was governor of Arkansas because I could," and of course was the only candidate up before 6: "Huckabee: "Five a.m. is late for me. Most days I am up no later than 4:30 a.m."