PDA

View Full Version : helping each other move...

haaaylee
12-20-2007, 08:48 PM
if ron paul doesn't get this election, it's far more intense than the "i'll move to canada if bush is elected again."

well, the NAU says canada isn't going to save us.

what i think we should all do is set up some site, program, etc. to help and encourage all of us to go to what we all view as the best country to live in for those of us who believe in paul's message.

help each other get jobs, homes, etc. there are communities within sweden, etc. for new americans. i dunno, i'm sure we may not all be able to afford it but surely we can get each other's back and make a huge impact that says "america isn't america anymore."

yongrel
12-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Let's just focus on getting the good Doctor elected.

Artsy74
12-20-2007, 08:52 PM
Moving won't help. this is going to be a worldwide takeover, eventually.

Other countries are looking to us to help them out, and set an example.

I for one will refuse to move, but will push back, when first pushed.

sirachman
12-20-2007, 08:56 PM
How about continuing the revolution, getting senators governors and congressman elected then going for the presidency again along with helping with the free state project? That sounds alot better than being a little runaway baby and giving up on what our forefathers fought and died for! Last time I checked you havent even shed blood in revolt yet have you?

RPFTW!
12-20-2007, 08:58 PM
I say we just continue with the free state project and all go to New Hampshire

millerjd
12-20-2007, 08:59 PM
Yeah, Ron Paul being president would be a big blow, quick, but this awaking has just started. We need to get congress filled, and with this enthusiasm, it shouldn't be hard.

RPFTW!
12-20-2007, 09:01 PM
lets draft Alex Jones to congress, Ron Paul will need allies.

ConstitutionGal
12-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Whomever wishs to do so can certainly move. Personally, I will not give up my Country without one helluva fight. I see this rEVOLution as being the first step in taking back from the power elite what belongs to the people. Once we get Dr. Paul past the primaries, I think we need to seriously start considering running for Congress and the Senate ourselves. A great many people here are already MUCH more well informed and knowledgeable about current affairs and Constitutional law than probably 80% of the public. I would think that it would be easier, in most areas, to take over the legislative branch even than it is going to be to help Dr. Paul caputure the executive branch. What say you?

ksuguy
12-20-2007, 09:09 PM
The problem with that plan is there are no other decent countries to move to.

Anti Federalist
12-20-2007, 09:24 PM
I say we just continue with the free state project and all go to New Hampshire

I'm laughing, thinking of Eddie Murphy as Nikki Umbutoo in Trading Places:

Jibbering pigdin Swahili as a cover he passes Al Franken playing the role as a baggage handler: Franken's only response was:

Uhnnnn - Welcome.

Well, it was funny to me...

Welcome - bring your warm clothes:D

RevolutionSD
12-20-2007, 09:28 PM
If he doesn't win we just keep building the r3VOLultion.
I've thought about other countries but it's the same everywhere.
We need to stay and fight it here.

Even if RP doesn't win, the collapse of the dollar is going to bring about MAJOR change to this country- people will be forced to use REAL money (gold) for currency. Goldmoney.com is likely going to become our new exchange mechanism.

NOBODY in this revolution is just going to accept a president Hillary or Romney. Politicians will be come much less significant as they lose power when we are forced to move to a gold currency.