PDA

View Full Version : If they were to fire Tucker...

isufferfromronpaulfever
12-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Just speculating on what I had read earlier regarding his position with MSNBC but I'm sure he'd be getting a BIG BIG BIG MONEY BOMB (LOL!) from the grassroots. It'd be a move that would catapult him and his career higher than anywhere he is going right now with his ties to Ringling Brothers aka MSM. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

pikerz
12-20-2007, 08:48 PM
what exactly did u read?

link?

isufferfromronpaulfever
12-20-2007, 08:53 PM
I had read it earlier today and I honestly can't remember if I saw it here on this forum or elsewhere but it was basically implying that MSNBC is preparing to drop the Tucker show. Whether or not the source of the message was accurate or not, it is something that we shouldn't put past us. In fact, I had actually thought about that same scenario... in the event he did go on to endorse RP.

InRonWeTrust
12-20-2007, 08:54 PM
You're gonna need some links or evidence or something. Is this because of low ratings?

pickfair
12-20-2007, 08:55 PM
If they drop Tucker, he should come out and join us in full swing... and we'll give him all the support he needs. MSM employees shouldn't be afraid to fight against the media machine.

RPFTW!
12-20-2007, 08:57 PM
I hear he's going to start his own game show