PDA

View Full Version : OPERATION : Smear the MSM !! Lets get dirt on these crooks!!

Falseflagop
12-20-2007, 08:39 PM
From all the bad mouth pundits to these writers writing crap!

Then youtube it and bamm! See how they like it when the tables are turned!

I hate these CROOKS!

pikerz
12-20-2007, 08:44 PM
that'll blow up in your face.

you could only reach a few thousand, they can reach billions.

besides, dont you feel better taking the high road-- one of honesty, virtue?

if we do this right, our message self-replicates in a way that media cannot touch. theres 10s of millions of people that have literally turned off the tube because they realize its all self-interested lies. just look at their slipping viewership numbers; they cant even merge quick enough to fake like the industry is growing.

people are tuning out completely or they are tuning into new media.

have faith, man. get the word out. get others to spread the word.

we can beat them, but not with their own weapons.

Falseflagop
12-20-2007, 08:46 PM
your right!! I just hate these crooks!! I guess that is what is drawing people to the RP Revolution are the lies and corruption!

fuzzybekool
12-20-2007, 08:54 PM
The media is too firmly entrenched to try to smear them. Most effective method is to help Ron Paul win these primaries. If you truely wanna have a night to remember, just imagine yourself sitting at home and watching Hannity having to read off the teleprompter that Ron Paul has won Iowa, and then New Hampshire.

Oh God ! Sweet Revenge.

richk
12-20-2007, 08:55 PM
You have to remain rational. We all knew this was coming. Ron is not a media prop. He has REAL supporters. We don't buy any of this BS. Not to mention that the internet is great for debunking MSM BS. This may have worked on Buchanan but the internet is here now, and people can communicate with one another WITHOUT the MSM.

And, if the smear campaign fails, we'll just be all that much stronger afterwards. And some of the sheep may actually wake up to reality and see the real MSM propaganda.